India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Saanchi to come back stronger

xenia_ivanna Goldie
xenia_ivanna
xenia_ivanna

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Just when Saanchi thought that all the problems in her life had taken a back seat the posters at college have come as a rude shock. She is at a loss of thought and action and has no clue how to deal with the situation.
However, Saanchi being the strong woman that she is managed to get the VC to side with her who assured her of a solution. The VC has threatened to throw Prabal and Indu out for this embarrassing prank. She is glad to hear that and decides to celebrate her success. Is this the end of her misery?

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us, "Saanchi thinks that the issue has come to an end but in tonight's episode she will uncover something shocking and break down. Her name will finally be revealed as Indu's love interest! She will be so shocked that she will even ask to be sent back to Barabanki. Her parents, especially Tarachand will be shocked to see Saanchi in such misery. They try hard to find out the truth. However, Saanchi will sober up and decide that she is still capable of facing the world and come out stronger than ever."

When we asked Saanchi about her experience she says, "I was already a little suspicious when I saw the posters everywhere in college that trouble is brewing. So I decided to be proactive and stay a step ahead. I went and spoke to the VC and asked him to take some action on this. He has now assured me that he will look into it and punish Prabal and Indu, the parties responsible for this mess. I am glad that I could avert this calamity."

Watch Saanchi discover the ugly truth about the posters tonight at 6 PM in Ruk Jaana Nahin only on STAR Plus.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

picklordwishpeachetopfan

peache Senior Member
peache
peache

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
...Thanx for sharing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

picklordwishtopfan

pick Groupbie
pick
pick

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
... Thank you ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lordwishtopfan

lordwish Senior Member
lordwish
lordwish

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
...Thank you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

topfan

topfan Senior Member
topfan
topfan

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
..Thanks for article ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index