Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Karan_Krystle-CHOCO special SBS! (Page 2)

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

thnks...for updating us yaar...!!

And welcum to kryran magic mania...its superb fun...!!!!

Kryran are the best of the nest friends ... as of yet...!!

And we all Kryrans cherish this friendship of theirs :))

EDITED: -- i hv watched only glimpses and i m dead...!!!!

absolutely..thanx for ur welcome..Big smilebut i dont often com here..i am more IPKKND fan..Smilebut lov jeeven..and truly adore their frendshipLOLsocalled..but i smel they are more than that..touchwood.Embarrassed.hope so..speciall the way krystle said..mein ro padoongi if the cam was not there in front of them..she was sooo tocuhed by his gesture..it was like she wud hug him.but she was controling in front of us..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

true chemistry!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGtara_211

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nabamita4Virika

OMG!!!! Em Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Freaking Crazy! Dese 2 Will Surely Kill Me SumdayEmbarrassedI Wont Mind ThoughLOLD HUG,KRYANILICIOUS HUG IT WASHugDay DreamingI Mean After Ages I Have Found A Tight Wala Hug,It Seemed Too Care 4 Each OderEmbarrassedKaran In Black,Mah Wild PhaaantassyROFLn Krystle As Usual Was Luking Bloody Gorgy,Dis Girlo Is Too Preety ManHugDey Looked So Real! D BESTEST VALENTINE SEGMENT EVERSmileThanx A Ton SBS! Kryan Was,Kryan Is n Kryan Will b d Hawtest Jodi EverBig smileNow,I Love Dem Even More Specially After Watching 2day's Seg! D Hug Was Like So NaturalEmbarrassed
P.S I Loved When Krystle Said "Agar Camera Nahi Hota To Main Ro Deti"EmbarrassedOh Really???????Aheemmm!!!! Karan Made U Feel Dat SpecialEmbarrassedn Neva Saw KT Dis Much Xcited Doing AnythingBlushing

frend u took my words.Embarrassed..seriously even me thinking all the same..he was soo blushing the way she was praising him and his work..ohhh truly in love i think..just wen will they acceptLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMG

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
@Rosette We Have "EK DISHA DIMAG"LOLIts Krystle's OnelinerWinkKaran Was Super Active,I Mean Em His Die Heart Fan Alwaz,So I Watched All His Interviews Wit His Costars Bt Trust Me Neva Found any Spark Which I Alwaz C When It Cums To KrystleEmbarrassedN d Hug Scene Was d Height Of AwesumnessDay DreamingD Way Karan Pulled Her Towards Him n Gave Him A TIGHT HUG,It Showed Too Much Affection 4 Each OderEmbarrassedn KT's Xpressions During Dat Hug Was Like Awww,Like He Was Njoying Each n Every MomentEmbarrassedI Em In Love Wit KD's Words "Mein Ro Deti"Embarrassed,So Genuine Dey r! Em Veii Proud Dat Dey r Not FakeSmileIts Rare In Dis IndustrySmile
P.S I Love ARHII TOOSmileAfter VIRIKA/KRYAN Dey r Mah FavBig smile
ankitahere Groupbie
ankitahere
ankitahere

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Oh god,its awesum yaarSmilehave seen it,cant think about anything else,karan n krystle actually murdered meLOLhow can they b so cute??Embarrassedthey look like a real life coupleEmbarrassedlove them foreverHeart
karanluvskristu Senior Member
karanluvskristu
karanluvskristu

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
totally loved today's SBS...I am a huge KRYRAN fan...even i dont miss any of their interviews...but sumwhere i felt it was all scripted!!!!wish Karan had mentioned Krystal instead of Jeevika...!!!!but neva mind..hope to see them together in real life too...!!!!
Nandita1990 Groupbie
Nandita1990
Nandita1990

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
WAOOO,AMAZZZIINNNGGGSmileThey r The Sweetest as well as HOTTEST couple on tvEmbarrassedi guess theres something fishyWinkbt if its actually i will literally jump with joyLOL
savita Groupbie
savita
savita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Nothing can be better than disEmbarrassedthere is something for sure between them,wont discuss it in details on IF,still said what i feltSmileLOVE U KARAN & KRYSTLESmile
savita Groupbie
savita
savita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
By d way thank u so much for sharing it rosetteSmilexcitemnt mein forgot to mentionLOLI AM SO HAPPY THAT TILL NOW WE GOT SO MANY INTERVIEWS OF KRYAN,NEW JODI STILL SO FAMOUSSmileWELL ALL DONT HAVE SAME FORTUNETonguePOOR PEOPLELOLPitty On themLOLLoving them more n moreEmbarrassedKRYAN r D BEST,LEAVE THE RESTROFL

Go to top