Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Syed Anwar(Prabhu) - Welcome back.

First of all I want to say the serial is going really good. Keep up the momentum. Every day can't wait to see the next day's episode. Keep it up.

Second - I really like Prabhu's character. His cuteness, innocence wav awesome and you are doing an awesome job of portraying that. Please keep the character as good as it is. We want to see some actions soon.

Finally I have a whole Laundry list of requests - but will come back later as don't want to bog you down with questions immediately you come on board.

In addition I really enjoy Saravanan Meenakshi serial as well. Wonderful chemistry between the lead pair and the story line is simple but always interesting.

I will come back with more later.

thanks for stopping by.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Syed. The going in PS is good . Glad to see that you got out of
your mental shock. Hope you will see through your cousin and periamma soon πŸ˜‰
sashima thumbnail
v r powerful fans of pirivom sandippom .it's a wonderful...serial.i like it very much.syed anwar nana regards our  wishes to karthik & jyothi for their marriage life.😊and do a favour for us,give a nice advise to that naughty revathy as changing her character good.
heads off to pirivom sandippom team.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A warm welcome Syed..πŸ€—
glad to know that you are spending time to read our comments..
(i am too late in welcoming u... πŸ˜† )
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to I-F Syed!

i never knew This forum was this Active! My MOM loves ur show! Hope u come back soon with another awesome show :)

Umm.. is 'Pirivom Santhipom' over?!