Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS - Running Away

ashna27 Senior Member
ashna27
ashna27

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Cos - i dont want to think about the Promo...lol

"MERE JOOTON MEIN JUICE KIsNE DALA?" ADI SINGH RAIZADA, Come her THIS INSTANCE!"

"Oh no, phirse Adi ne kuch badmaishi kia hai, Chotey bhi na samajhta nahi ke bachcha hai" Anjali shook her head  at the antics of her little nephew.

"Arre mere baby, samaan bandh ke kidhar ja rahe ho?" Khushi asked her 4 year old son who was walking towards the door with his Bob  the builder trolley case in tow.

"No one loves me. Main ghar chorke jar aha hoon!" he declared walking towards the door.

"Papa ne daata?" her heart filled up for her little boy who was always getting on the wrong side of his father. He shook his head slowly his eyes welling up with tears. Suddenly a new resolve appeared in the place of teary cherubic face and he turned around to face the door "I am leaving. Kabhi nahi lautna!"

"Like father like son." Khushi mumbled to herself. "Mujhe bhi junior ASR ko paida karna tha!"

"Aadi beta, Mumma bhi pyar nahi karti?" She put on her best mummy loves her baby voice calling out to him. He slowly turned from the door and nodded. "But Papa is always yelling. So I still have to go."

"And BOO?" Anjali joined in, her little nephew was her lifeblood and he called her BOO ever since she used to play peek-a-boo with him as a toddler. She doted on him the most and Khushi often admonished her for spoiling the child.

"Haan Boo jo tumhe itna bigaad ke rakhi hai?" Khushi smiled at Anjali.

"Haan. BOO loves me. Mere saat bohut khelti hai. Aur mere liye noodles bhi banati hai. Boo aap humare saat chalo."  Aadi decided it best to take an adult with him. "Aur waise bhi, if I take Boo then Papa will be sad. Good."

Anjali smiled a little and walked up to Adi. "Deal."

"Aur hum? Kahaniya koun sunati hai duphair ko?" Nani joined in the fun. "Oh yeah. Boo, badi-Nani ko bhi leke chalte hai. She can tell us stories. But badi-nani aap ko raat ko bhi kahaniya sunani padegi. Because yeha to Papa reads me books raat ko, but hum ghar chorenge to who to nahi rahenge na. So aap chalo. Raat ko bhi stories ok?"

"Theek hai. Chalo Hum bhi chalte hai." Nani walked up to Anjali and Aadi by the door.

Arnav, who had just appeared at the top the stairs stopped to watch the scene play out. He had just come to tell Khushi off for raising her son to be just like herself. Once she had poured juice in his shoes and today her son had.

"what about me champ? Who will you play Cricket with?" Akash piped in and was swiftly included in the team

"Aur Chachi? Chocolates koun deta Adi?" Payal put on a fake hurt expression. "oh yeah, and mujhe yeh bhi pata lagana hai if I will have a bhai aur bahen" he pointed at Payal's bulging tummy and recruited Payal to leave as well

"Hello Hi Bye Bye, aap bhi ajao." Mami ran to  smack Aadi playfully but eveloped him in a hug instead.

Slowly Adi had decided to take the whole family with him, except for his Mum and Dad.

"hello chote laad governor? Sab ko saat leke jaana hai aapko – aur apni Mumma ne kya kiya??" Khushi turned around and folded her arms. "Boo, hum mama ke bigair school kaise jayenge? Mamma toh hume breakfast bana deti, tiffin bhi banati. Aur phir, Mamma homework karati hai aur hume pappiya bhi deti hai na?"

"Woh toh hai! Mamma jaisi jhappiya aur papaya aur koi nahi deti." Anjali nodded with seriousness.

"Toh phir, Mamma aap bhi chalo." Aadi now had the whole family standing by the door.

"Toh tum sab jaa rahe ho?" Arnav said in his angry voice.

"Haan. Aap humesha hume daat-te rehte hai. It was an accident Papa. Phir bhi. And everyone loves me more."

"Theek hai. Le jao sub ko except for one person. Nahi to hum akele kaise rahenge?"

Aadi thought for a second and agreed. "Theek hai."

"Di ko rakho tum, Nani ko hi rakhlo. Mamiji ko nahi chahiye, Akash aur Payal dono ko rakhlo. Tumhari Mamma ko toh bilkul nahi chahiye."

He paused and Khushi gave him a smoldering lookto which Arnav gave his signature half smile.

"But – I cant live without My Adi. So you have to leave him behind."

Arnav held back a giggle and watched as his wife's earlier glare melted into a full smile. Adi came running and flung his little arms around his dad's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Papa. I love you. I promise to never put mango juice in your shoes."

Arnav looked at his wife when he replied his son "Iska matlab santare ka daloge?"

"NO Papa! Koi bhi juice nahi." Khushi giggled at her husband and at an older memory.

"Good chalo, lets go fly a kite…" Arnav swung the boy over his shoulders easily and he walked up towards the terrace. The family settled back to their chores as father and son walked off.

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

opticalillusionpinklilliesamit07IshBinBaisali05ritzhhereprajurodsrempyLovenalllove.arhiranjotdsarvanigowripurpledreamsharshitha87zapsIyamnurmletsdanceSTEFFENYdeys86Nakita19aKr1alwaystruth1-1IPK_FANi_luv_arshivaniBhavnassengagsyfarhacassimkashevscrazym8998dangerous dondknalaDee-ahutahemvbMaankiMariampinderddlollipop4ussr565sambagsvmimanjusha_92Dreamer-89winchfiretaklima_najn091505s0n00smiAmara_Bcraziefansmittapshefali3216rosalinda92Ipkkndworldpayal.12arnavsgirlnujhattDevilwaysAparajita267prabhataday_lilyhatathbristiArchu61soniachammuqueenie1145ramadevigkskArnavarmaansaikrishnarsRavuriarshifan91rockinggirl5aashshhsanarshiOrion_Ntennismaniac19prabha75-Siaa-Desi-renee27gom3090blah_blah3malosearul01mysterygirl123YPNHK_kiFANno.1napstermonsterKaShCrazyAneesajaswtanya_viKC294Iqbal Neha1smithasrkKraniRozy77maria_awanLekshmic7devishreenayikanilmidevsumsriarshihararnavaycma98jessjazz-Mayuri-KSG_luvfarheen75meenaluma.Sandal.smitarzafiroops82S.StephyCDlovenewmoon2011moon_minerosette80shaaranyamommamiaashred12AngelTeenGoGreenpakpearl.hea.SamiyaIPKKNDMephistorukuswasthikaLyssaPieGayuArnavpolly_mkStarktasticMysticRiver

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
SHO CHWEET!!!!!
loved papa Arnav & Adi Singh Raizada
smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Loved it.  Thank You. I am still smiling here
rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz