SBS - ASR-Shyam Aamne -saamna *Link aded - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Leah1

Weekend will pass, Barun lost his job last week, this week SP will close downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha...here I find u again...I thought we were done with that drama yesterday 🀣

poor girl...she had to ask the Mods to close the topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This weekend...LM sir has asked us to relax...and it will pass away...gosh wat he is asking us to pass...pass out...pass away...as if some loosies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Y doesnt he care to give Hottie the license to flex those muscles...and Snake wa will pass away...then we can Relax...and he can go on cutting it 🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@bold
really?!?! who confirmed this?!?! πŸ˜²

No one . It's false news. GH confirmed there is no such thing happening.😳
@tanthya you mentioned Daniel Craig!!!!!😍
Just a wound on her head???thank God..and Thank You  Tanthya...was imagining Anji fighting for life in a hospital..with all those tubes..real Bollywood DramaπŸ˜† Good For Arhi...nothing happened to her...Now Arhi can carry on their Love Hate Track without interruptions... Edited by himabindu05 - 12 years ago
@honeypriya
probably pass out πŸ€£

@jen
thanks doll for da clarifications 
Originally posted by --Anna--

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WTH is SBS taking so much time to air this particular segment! πŸ˜‘

This is much better than SRK-Shirish Gunder, I mean whatever his name 's fight. I mean come on HIT HIM already..πŸ˜†

* grabs popcorn at 4 am* BRING IT On ARNIE boy and do hit him like 10 times and I hope they zoom in the slap tooπŸ˜†
@nadz: Most welcome love..

Is there anything on SBB too?
Originally posted by jenny1000

This is much better than SRK-Shirish Gunder, I mean whatever his name 's fight. I mean come on HIT HIM already..πŸ˜†

* grabs popcorn at 4 am* BRING IT On ARNIE boy and do hit him like 10 times and I hope they zoom in the slap tooπŸ˜†

🀣  🀣  🀣  -- I know right!?

Thank you for the daily updates. Never have I been so eager to see an episode of SBS & SBB...  πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by honeypriya

hahaha...here I find u again...I thought we were done with that drama yesterday 🀣

poor girl...she had to ask the Mods to close the topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This weekend...LM sir has asked us to relax...and it will pass away...gosh wat he is asking us to pass...pass out...pass away...as if some loosies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Y doesnt he care to give Hottie the license to flex those muscles...and Snake wa will pass away...then we can Relax...and he can go on cutting it 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we troubled her enufπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

we can relax watcing old Arhi scenes😊