Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate the way Gopi stutters and the way Rashi says 'mummy' in a whinny voices. And what is it with 'nashta?'. I always understood it to be breakfast but they have it for snacks, lunch and dinner also.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me with Rashi's phone ๐Ÿ˜ก
i'll grind it very sooner
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Gopi saying thank you to ahem for every small thing๐Ÿ˜”
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Koki's too much scolding .
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

I hate the way Gopi stutters and the way Rashi says 'mummy' in a whinny voices. And what is it with 'nashta?'. I always understood it to be breakfast but they have it for snacks, lunch and dinner also.

At first I thought it was breakfast, then I thought snacks, then I thought lunch. Then I thought supper.

Now I am so confused I have nfi what it is ๐Ÿคฃ All I know is that it goes on in MM every five minutes of the day.

So what exactly is nastha guys?
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Xarina I thing nashta refers to the type of food...rather than timing...dhokla is nashta!!!!!!

Coming to the question...my pet peeves are many...but if you meen the show I guess it is the show itself...and more imp me tagging along...๐Ÿ˜•
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: tangam

@ Xarina I thing nashta refers to the type of food...rather than timing...dhokla is nashta!!!!!!

Coming to the question...my pet peeves are many...but if you meen the show I guess it is the show itself...and more imp me tagging along...๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks tangs. That does explain it.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

At first I thought it was breakfast, then I thought snacks, then I thought lunch. Then I thought supper.

Now I am so confused I have nfi what it is๐ŸคฃAll I know is that it goes on in MM every five minutes of the day.

So what exactly is nastha guys?

๐Ÿ˜† well they even offer it to outsiders so it must mean a type of food as tangen stated. Another pet peeve is that the DIL's don't sit with the family to eat.