Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Appearance Is Deceptive-My Take & Prediction~ (Page 4)

DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey there, you seem to be repeating everything that has been said in the forum the last couple of days!
Just stating an objectve fact!  No offense or anything. Smile

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neharaizada

woah Surya...awesome post... Clap

thankuuu so much..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEKfan2012

Hey there, you seem to be repeating everything that has been said in the forum the last couple of days!
Just stating an objectve fact!  No offense or anything. Smile

well it was just my thoughts & my way to keep the forums atmosphere positive..thanku...Smile

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 10 February 2012 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEKfan2012

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey surya...quite a lengthy as well as relavent post...par do din baad kyun likha yaar...do din baad  to sab samjh gaye honge ki what DS is trying to do???

N those who are still confused ki what n why DS is trying to do...aapka post padke samajh gaye honge...btw...i too feel the same...

I mean,she is the Queen Mother,who has ruled over her kingdom single-handedly...she will never take a decision that will go against Devgarh's future...n even about Udaybeer n Manyata's friendship...you are right about that too...jhat mangni aur pat byah dikhayenge tab to kahani hi khatam,ryt...

N one more thing i would like to add that Manyata will be a very good princess,as well as Queen,kyunki uske "RAJMAHAL" me sab dumb hai,including her dad...except...ofcourse...DS n Udaybeer...

Well written...Surya...Clap

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

Hey surya...quite a lengthy as well as relavent post...par do din baad kyun likha yaar...do din baad  to sab samjh gaye honge ki what DS is trying to do??? heyyy..actually i was busy with other work so kal subah, i mean 9th ke morning i wrote the topic... showed it to a friend for approval..& then kal afternoon 1 ko  post kiya...Smile

N those who are still confused ki what n why DS is trying to do...aapka post padke samajh gaye honge...btw...i too feel the same... thanku...Smile

I mean,she is the Queen Mother,who has ruled over her kingdom single-handedly...she will never take a decision that will go against Devgarh's future...n even about Udaybeer n Manyata's friendship...you are right about that too...jhat mangni aur pat byah dikhayenge tab to kahani hi khatam,ryt... i totally agree with you..even i want ManVeer friendship to blossom first...Embarrassed

N one more thing i would like to add that Manyata will be a very good princess,as well as Queen,kyunki uske "RAJMAHAL" me sab dumb hai,including her dad...except...ofcourse...DS n Udaybeer... yes UV DS are the two most smart & intelligent brainy people...Smile

Well written...Surya...Clap thanks again..Smile
*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
awesome prediction surri Embarrassed 

im sure the track is gonna develop the way you said it..we have now got the promo also indicating towards it Big smile im really excited! Hug

you bring around positivity in the forum with your posts Embarrassed

I liked the way you said M will call up UV first if she's in trouble..and when she has to chose between a possesive lover and a true friend,she'll chose uday Day Dreaming  she'll move frm akash the last moment...uday might even let her go LOL so that as the saying goes 'let it go,if its your's it'll come back to you' Wink

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

awesome prediction surri Embarrassed  mineee...you know whenever i see a reply of your's in my topic, i really get so khushhh...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

im sure the track is gonna develop the way you said it..we have now got the promo also indicating towards it Big smile im really excited! Hugsame pinch yaar minnee..even i'am very excited...Hug

you bring around positivity in the forum with your posts Embarrassed hehe...that was my main aim..i just wanted to get a smile on the forum members faces...hehe...Big smileBig smile

I liked the way you said M will call up UV first if she's in trouble..and when she has to chose between a possesive lover and a true friend,she'll chose uday Day Dreaming   i think there will surely be such a scene where Manyata will be in trouble & the first one she would call for help would be Uday..& that scene would be worth watching...Day Dreaming
she'll move frm akash the last moment...uday might even let her go LOL  yuppp...she will move away from Akash & mostly it will be the same time Uday will let her free & then Manyata would not leave Uday...LOLLOL
so that as the saying goes 'let it go,if its your's it'll come back to you' Wink & Manyata would surely come back to Uday & she will never let him go..Uday & Manyata are meant to be...Embarrassed

Go to top