Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Appearance Is Deceptive-My Take & Prediction~ (Page 3)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Thxs u for this postivie analyis Surya...brilliant postClapClapClap thanku so much...Smile

Ya definitely DS has a big plan behind her mind ...she is a queen and whatever decisions she takes will certainly be in favour of her family reputation.  Although Moniya has started to respect her family it isn't wholeheartedly and DS knows if Moniya is given the choice between majnu or her family she will choose majnu without a second thought so DS is using majnu as a step to drive Moniya away from her chawl life.  exactly my point..the step taken is to drive Moniya out of Manyata...it is for Manyata to transform herself, say bye-bye to her chwal life & her Moniya self..& be Princess Manyata in the true sense..Smile

Here I will say that CVs are playing with the word "Moniya and Manyata" and here lies the catching point as majnu has fallen for Moniya and want her to remain her oldself at any cost and isn't allowing her accept her own family.  And once Moniya is transformed into Princess Manyata and of course DS will make sure that her transformation is not only physical but also Manyata will learn and understand the duties and responsilities of  a dignified princess Manyata will find herself far away from Akash and unable to connect herself to majnu as she will definitely give more importance to her royal blood. i agree with you..once Moniya, transforms to Manyata she would surely see things in a different light...& then she would set her priorities...Smile

Regarding Manveer relationship I really want it to blossom with their friendship before they fall for each other truly.  Friendship will be the foundation for ManVeer love as once they start knowing, understanding and trusting each other they will be able to stand any hurdle in their relation. i'am hoping so too...just keeping my fingers crossed..i really do not want the CV's to mess it up...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well I say that all DEKians and MANVEERians have to be positive and patient for ManVeer love story to kick off. yup staying positive & patient is the vital key for us...Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

@suri,

heheheh after KTHG all have become champ in predicting wink wink  eggjactly...LOLLOLLOL

o yes even i would love to have that scene today but am sure today would be all DS M and teacher's epi :( hmm...i know...but still i want some scenes of UV...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hahahahaha Haan Nahi to with a twist wink wink

hummm shhh us jaan ko bus pata rehnay day :P  sahii baat hai...Tongue

so how did u find yesterday's epi..

o teriii WinkLOL

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

so how did u find yesterday's epi.. well episode tho achcha laga...but would have enjoyed it more if there would have been more scenes of Uday..& you know i wish there is a scene jahaan Manyata's transformation classes are going on & Uday watches her chori chori se..hehe..wishful thinking you see fatii..hehe...Wink

o teriii WinkLOL haan nahii tho...LOL

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

so how did u find yesterday's epi.. well episode tho achcha laga...but would have enjoyed it more if there would have been more scenes of Uday..& you know i wish there is a scene jahaan Manyata's transformation classes are going on & Uday watches her chori chori se..hehe..wishful thinking you see fatii..hehe...Wink

awww tu aur teri wish list LOL aysa karti na director to bus Manveer hi show main hoty ROFL

i enjoyed when roy urfff sheela said yahaan hum jassi jaisi koi nahi shoot nahi karnay aye thay ROFLROFL Haan nahi toLOL

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

awww tu aur teri wish list LOL aysa karti na director to bus Manveer hi show main hoty ROFL agar sirf 'ManVeer' hothe tho achcha hotha na re fatii..TRP yun chutkiyon mein badh jaathe...hehe...WinkWinkLOLLOLLOLWinkWink

i enjoyed when roy urfff sheela said yahaan hum jassi jaisi koi nahi shoot nahi karnay aye thay ROFLROFL Haan nahi toLOL i know it was too funny...just too good...LOLLOLLOL

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

awww tu aur teri wish list LOL aysa karti na director to bus Manveer hi show main hoty ROFL agar sirf 'ManVeer' hothe tho achcha hotha na re fatii..TRP yun chutkiyon mein badh jaathe...hehe...Wink

i enjoyed when roy urfff sheela said yahaan hum jassi jaisi koi nahi shoot nahi karnay aye thay ROFLROFL Haan nahi toLOL i know it was too funny...just too good...LOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFL creatives ko TRP nahi barhanay na WinkLOL

haan that was unexpected na thats why amused us LOL

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL creatives ko TRP nahi barhanay na WinkLOL kabhi na kabhi tho they need TRP's & for TRP's we want 'ManVeer'...LOLLOLLOL

haan that was unexpected na thats why amused us LOLhaann..i'am kinda liking Manyata kii class...LOLLOLLOLLOL
neharaizada Senior Member
neharaizada
neharaizada

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
woah Surya...awesome post... Clap

MysticRiver

Go to top