Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Appearance Is Deceptive-My Take & Prediction~ (Page 2)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Well Well Well the infamous bhawishay batanay wali kuri (Suri) is here with her yet another prediction...Heart waise fatii infamous se tumhara matlab kya hoying..kii me not famous...awww...me dukhiii...tune mera dil thod diya fatiii...Cry  hahaha...just kidding...LOLLOLLOL

Infamous means renowned like hero Wink ab tujh sya ziyada famous IF pay kaun hai Big smile i know bas tereko aise hii tung karne ka mann karr raha tha...LOLLOLLOL

ok back to topic...

Suri, your point deceptive appearance is apt atm... not just for DS but for UV Jay and for UV's father... i would say everyone showing something but having something else in mind. kuch dikhana kuch batana wali baat... yes i agree it applies to the whole Royals kii paltan...LOLLOLLOLwaise atm ka full form bata...Big smile

at the moment Big smile ohooo...wohii main sochun yeh atw kya hotha hai..by the way atw we are crazy for UV...LOLLOLLOL

rahi baat UV and DS's collaboration: janeman you guyz think he will teamup with DS later on u think he will have a conversation with DS sooner or later but i think DS already had UV in confidence. i think UV knows everything about DS's plan and her intensions and even if he hadnt had any conversation with DS he is intelligent enough to gauge what is happening and where this will lead to. hmm...i agree..either Uday & DS are working together..or Uday has understood what is happening...i think he already knows the hidden truth...Wink

o yes i have full faith in this prediction.. he must have understood everything on his own hmmm...dekhthe hai..todays episode will give us some answers i suppose...Smile

since he is a smart man.. not like mall wala Tongue haan nahii tho...LOLLOLLOL 

the best reply LOL hehe..i knew you would say that..haan nahii tho, that too UV style...ROFL

apart from that all ur predictions are right. yes M will try to be a perfect princess and this will create diff between Monash.. she will be doing this for Akash but in doing so Akash will be left behind... DS is a smart lady a smart politician jisnay hair color say baal zaroor dye kiye hain but samajh boojh hai abhi bhi LOL...she took a smart though predictable but a cunning move... exactly & you know fatii i'am waiting for the day when first Manyata would call Uday when she is in grave danger &  Uday will rush to save her..& i'am also waiting for the day when Manyata would tells Akash, when Akash calls her Moniya, she should tell him her name is Manyata & he should call her that...it would great..Day Dreaming

wo kehty hain na chit bhi meri put bhi mera Wink har surat faida DS ka hi hai... exactly...DS is surely having a bigger game plan in mind..which will pave way for 'ManVeer'...Big smile

not waiting for the 2nd one but yes would love if M would consider him a close frnd a savior Wink hehe...even i'am waiting for the former eagerly...WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@suri,

even i knew phir bhi auroon kay liye bataya LOL

bang onnn tujhay kaisay pata chala i said in UV style haan nahi to.. royalyyy kinda Embarrassed

not possible today it will take some time and then the revelation part will come

heheheheeh aik jagah sio atakna common prob hai humara

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

@suri,

even i knew phir bhi auroon kay liye bataya LOL hehehe...yaar being a part of IF itne saalon se different serials aur FF's pe predict karna ek tarah ka hobby hogaya hai mere liye..haha...you tho know it right...LOLLOLLOL

bang onnn tujhay kaisay pata chala i said in UV style haan nahi to.. royalyyy kinda Embarrassed because we all 'ManVeer' fans love 'Haan Nahii Tho' in Uday's style..we just can't get tired of UV's Haan Nahii Tho..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

not possible today it will take some time and then the revelation part will come  i know it would take some time...but i hope at least Uday comes to the Rajmahal soon...i want to see his & Manyata's interactions...Smile

heheheheeh aik jagah sio atakna common prob hai humara haan aur problem tho humari saalon se hai...similar jagahon par atakthe hai..aur humari jaan kissi ek khaas mein atki hai...Wink

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
@suri,

heheheh after KTHG all have become champ in predicting wink wink

o yes even i would love to have that scene today but am sure today would be all DS M and teacher's epi :(

hahahahaha Haan Nahi to with a twist wink wink

hummm shhh us jaan ko bus pata rehnay day :P

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

@suri,

heheheh after KTHG all have become champ in predicting wink wink  eggjactly...LOLLOLLOL

o yes even i would love to have that scene today but am sure today would be all DS M and teacher's epi :( hmm...i know...but still i want some scenes of UV...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hahahahaha Haan Nahi to with a twist wink wink

hummm shhh us jaan ko bus pata rehnay day :P  sahii baat hai...Tongue
nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Great post.Clap hope your predictions come true Wink

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Great post.Clap hope your predictions come true Wink

thanku...i'am hoping so too..Embarrassed
Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Thxs u for this postivie analyis Surya...brilliant postClapClapClap

Ya definitely DS has a big plan behind her mind ...she is a queen and whatever decisions she takes will certainly be in favour of her family reputation.  Although Moniya has started to respect her family it isn't wholeheartedly and DS knows if Moniya is given the choice between majnu or her family she will choose majnu without a second thought so DS is using majnu as a step to drive Moniya away from her chawl life. 

Here I will say that CVs are playing with the word "Moniya and Manyata" and here lies the catching point as majnu has fallen for Moniya and want her to remain her oldself at any cost and isn't allowing her accept her own family.  And once Moniya is transformed into Princess Manyata and of course DS will make sure that her transformation is not only physical but also Manyata will learn and understand the duties and responsilities of  a dignified princess Manyata will find herself far away from Akash and unable to connect herself to majnu as she will definitely give more importance to her royal blood.

Regarding Manveer relationship I really want it to blossom with their friendship before they fall for each other truly.  Friendship will be the foundation for ManVeer love as once they start knowing, understanding and trusting each other they will be able to stand any hurdle in their relation.

Well I say that all DEKians and MANVEERians have to be positive and patient for ManVeer love story to kick off.

MysticRiver

Go to top