Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Appearance Is Deceptive-My Take & Prediction~

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged

~Appearance Is Deceptive-My Take & Prediction~

Hello My Dear Dekha Ek Khwaab Fellowians & Manveerians, I'am Here With One More Topic To Bore All Of You..Hehe..Even If You Are Bored Please Do Read It'..It Is Just My Take & My Predictions Based On The Current Scenario  In 'DEK'... First Of All Coming To The DEK Forum, From Yesterday I See That There Are Many Posts Which Say That Members Are Disappointed & Disheartened By The Way The Story Of DEK Is Going...As A 'Manveer' Fan Even I Understand This.. Even I Was Sad & Disheartened A Bit After Seeing Yesterday's, I Mean The 8th February 2012 Episode Of The Show...But As I Was Brooding Over My Disappointment Over The Show, As I Was Thinking About How The CV's Are Being Unfair To 'Manveer' Fans, That Is When A Thought Suddenly Struck Me...& The Thought Was 'Appearance Is Deceptive'...Aksar Dekha Jaatha Hai Kii Joh Dikhtha Hai Woh Hotha Nahii, Aur Joh Hotha Hai Woh Dikhtha Nahi..& This Thought Which Arose In My Mind Got Me Thinking... Yes I Know That In 8th Feb Episode Manyata's Dadisaab In A Way Supported Her Blood, Her Grand Daughter Manyata... She Let Down Uday Too..The Guy Who Has Been There For Her Just Like A Grandson Would.. He Has Stood By Her When Nothing Was In Her Favor...It Was Like Before Yesterdays Episode Uday Was Dadisaab's Favorite, Her Ideal Grandson, Her Ideal Choice For Her Granddaughter Manyata...& Suddenly Dadisaab Goes Against Everything For Which She Has Stood Firm Till Date, This Does Not Make Sense, This Simply Does Not Fit In..& That Is Why I Have Come To The Conclusion That Joh Dikhtha Hai Hamesha Woh Sach Nahii Hotha..Ya Shayad Yeh Kahoon Tho Sahi Hoga, Sometimes Certain Things Shown May Not Be The Full Truth...The Full Truth May Change The Whole Scenario Itself...Appearance Can Be Deceptive & Who Knows What Is Hidden In The Deeper Layers Of Unfolding'. The Unfolding Can Be Named As The Actual Truth, The Truth Which May Appear Later & Change The Game...I Feel Surely That There Is Something Definitely Cooking In Dadisaab's Brain...Common After All She Is A Queen & Do You Really Think A Woman Of Her Stature & Power Would Go Against The Family, Would Go Against The Family's Promise & Support Her Granddaughter In Marrying A Mall Worker, A Commoner...Do You Really Think That A Grandmother Who Has Got Her Granddaughter Back After Sixteen Years, Would Just Allow Her Granddaughter To Marry A Commoner & Push Her Back To The Chwal Life..If You Ask Me The Same Question I Would Say, Naaahhh...This Is Just Not Possible...I Feel Whatever Dadisaab Has Told Her Family Is Just A Pretense, It Is Just Sugar Coated, A Dikhawa'.I Think It Is Her Way Of Getting Manyata Out Of Her Chwal Life & Her Chwal Habits...I Think It Was Dadisaab's Way To Ensure That With The Deal Moniya Paves Way For Manyata & Manyata Takes Up Her Place As The Heiress Princess Of Devgadh...On The Other Hand After Saying This I Really Don't Think, Once Moniya Paves Way For Manyata There Is A Chance That Manyata Will Want To Go Back To Her Life Of Moniya, Which In-Turn Takes Her To Akash...So I Feel What Dadisaab Has Done Is A Turning Point In The Show, Where We Can Say Bye To The Chwal Waali Moniya & Welcome Rajkumari Manyata...& Once We Have Our Dignified Princess Then All The Door Open For Prince Udayveer & Princess Manyata's Story To Begin...Yes I Know The CV's Are Trying To Show Uday In A Slight Bad Light, But Then Everyone, Every Human Being Has A Grey Shade In Them, So This Does Not Matter..& Uday Kitna Bhi Ruthless, Rude, Manipulative Kyun Na Ho Jaaye, That Will Never Hide His Softness & Goodness...It Will Not Be Taken Away From Him That Udayveer Is A Good Person At Heart..A Man With Feelings, Emotions...He Just Needs An Anchor To Balance & He Has Found That Anchor In His Princess Manyata...This Just Cannot Be Taken Away From Him..Waise I Have A Question Why Do CV's Give Aakash Such Bhaari- Bharkum Dialogues, Like Take 8th February Episode For Example, In The Epi Akash Says Things Like Na Jaane What Moniya's Gharwaale Would Have Done With Her For His Rihayi, Or Something Of This Sort...I Mean Are You Serious, I Would Really Like Someone To Tell Akash That The Royals Are Manyata's Family... They Will Not Torture Her...They Have Been Waiting For The Lost Daughter Of Their House For 16 Years, You (Akash) Have Met Her Only Now, So Just Stop Acting Like Only You Care For Moniya..& By The Way It Is Not Moniya But Manyata...Ufff...This Bit Really Got Onto My Nerves...Anyway Getting Back To My Take, I Seriously Feel Dadisaab Has Bigger Interest In Her Mind, More Than What Is Just Seen...& I Really Believe She Can Never Be Unfair To Uday... She Adores Him A Lot..& On The Other Hand I Do Not Know Why But I Also Feel That Uday Knows More Than What He Is Portraying/Showing.. He May Be Has A Idea What His Dear Dadisaab Is Upto, I Do Not Know Why, But I Just Feel This Way, It Can Said It Is My Gut Feel So...Hmmm... Then Coming To My Prediction, Well Now We Are Aware Of Manyata's Dadisaab's Deal With Her..So From Now I Think The Story May Go Forward On These Lines...On One Side We Will Get To See Manyata's Transformation, She Will Learn To Be A Princess... On The Other Hand May Be Because Of This Manyata May Not Find Enough Time To Talk Or Meet Her Majnu On A Regular Basis...At Least Like This We Would Be Saved From Monash Torture..I Hope So... Then May Be I Feel That Uday & Dadisaab Would Have Talk, In The Confinement Of Privacy Where No One Can Eavesdrop...Hehe...There Is A Possibility That After This Conversation Between Dadisaab & Uday A Lot Of Things May Clear In Front Of The Audience...In The Conversation Too, I Have Two Guess, One May Be We Will Get To Know That Uday & Dadisaab Are Doing All Of This Hand In Glove,  As They Want To Ensure That Manyata Transforms To A Princess...They May Be Thinking That Once She Starts Being A Princess Her Life Of Moniya Would Be A Distant Dream Which Is Out Of Reach, Because Of The Life & Responsibilities That Come With Being A Princess.. Uday & Dadisaab Might Have Thought That May Be This Would Be The Best Way To Distance Manyata From Her Chwal Life..They Have Tried Forcing Her To Be A Princess Now May Be After All This Fiasco Of Akash, They Have Decided That They Will Support Manyata & Still Make Her See Things Their Way...I Somehow Feel Dadisaab & Uday Have Had A Chat Before Dadisaab Actually Offered The Deal To Manyata.. & One More Guess Based On Uday & Dadisaab's Conversation Would Be That, Dadisaab Would Make Uday Understand That Now That Manyata Is Transforming Herself To A Princess, He Should Be Her Knight In The Shining Armor,  Help Her Through This New Way Of Life & Win Manyata's Heart With Love & Not By Force...This Is Also A Possibility..Anyway For The Further Track I Feel That Jaise-Jaise Moniya, Rajkumari Manyata Bannthi Jaayegi Utni Hii Doorie, Utni Hii Daraarein Aayengi Moniya Aur Akash Ke Rishthe Mein...& Differences Would Crop Up Mostly From Akash's Side...I Feel So Because For Akash Moniya Has Always Been A Chwal Girl, But Now When She Transforms To Rajkumari Manyata, Akash Will Find It Difficult, As He Will Feel Transforming To A Princess Moniya Has Changed..& Akash May Not Be Comfortable With It..& This Might Be The First Crack In Their Relationship...Then May Be Uday Would Be The Long Lost Best Friend Of Manyata Again, Slowly & Steadily Uday & Manyata Would Get Back Their Lost Friendship & Even This May Not Go Well With Akash & He Would Turn Into The Controlling Lover Types...On The Other Hand Uday Might Just Let Manyata Be, Giving Her, Her Priced Possession, Her Freedom..& He Would Be A True Friend To His Princess Manyata...& Then After This When Manyata Is Given An Option To Choose Between A Controlling, Possessive Lover (Akash) & A True Friend (Uday), She Will Pick The Latter, Her New Found Long Lost Friend Uday.. & I Also Feel That One Day She Would Be In A Danger Situation & The First Person She Would Call Would Be Uday, Remember The Speed Dial Scene It Surely Has Some Relevance...I Think Manyata Would Soon Start Relying & Depending On Uday, This Will Strengthen Their Bond & This Time Around Manyata Would Agree To Be Betrothed To Uday, To Be His Fiance, His Wife, On Her Will, As A Friend..& Then It Would Pave Way For A New Relationship Between Prince Udayveer & Princess Manyata...& Akash Would Be Sidelined Or Become Negative, Might As Well Join Jainandini...Hehe...But Whatever Happens On Akash's Front Does Not Matter, I Really Feel That Dadisaab's Deal Paving Way For Princess Manyata, Is Somehow An Indication To The Viewers That The So Called Love Story Of Akash & Moniya Is Going Towards A Closure...This Is My Take & Prediction After Watching 8th February 2012 Episode Of DEK...I Can Clearly See 'Manveer' As The Lead Pair.. Slowly Roads Are Getting Clearer For 'Manveer' To Be The Lead Pair Of The Show..So Be Happy Guys & Sit Back, Watch The Chwal Girl Moniya Transform Into The Beautiful, Elegant, Poised, Graceful, Dignified, Responsible, Princess Of Devgadh & Queen Of Jaigadh, Manyata..So Guys What Do You Think About My Take & My Prediction For The Future Track..Do You Guys Agree With Me Or Disagree With Me...Do Share In Your Views & Opinions Would Love To Read Them'. Thank You For Your Time...Have Fun Discussing The Topic..SmileBig smileSmile

Love
Surya...Embarrassed

P.S: Hope To Have A Healthy Discussion Here...No Bashing Of Actors Allowed...Smile

P.P.S: Oppsss..Just Realized The Topic Has Become Very Big...Hehe.. Thanks Once Again For Your Time & Patience, You Have Taken To Read The Topic...WinkWink

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 09 February 2012 at 1:57am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGlibran90teletubbynikhilageet..yajnaseni..MonyP..KpopIsLife..jyoti06*Dakoo_Minzy*waniya_fatimaZiva01..NightDragon.....navina...NandiniRaizadaa_RiaNa_Badtameez_Dil

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thats a good positive prediction Surya ClapClapClap

Even I feel that Uday eventually will have a conversation with DS and after that he will try to develop a good friendship bond with Manyata and then once she turns into a princess ,she too will realise why Uday is perfect for her ...

At present Uday might look all evil and in revenge mode but that cannot wipe off the love and softness he has in his heart from DS as well as Manyata Embarrassed

I really hope CVs hv something similar in their mind too Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageetteletubbyZiva01..NightDragon..*Dakoo_Minzy*...navina...MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Thats a good positive prediction Surya ClapClapClap thankoo jyo..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Even I feel that Uday eventually will have a conversation with DS and after that he will try to develop a good friendship bond with Manyata and then once she turns into a princess ,she too will realise why Uday is perfect for her ... hmm..yes i feel the same...you know in yesterdays episode Uday's father told him to handle DS & Manyata...so may be when Uday will go to deal with them, things will get clearer & Uday will listen to DS & try & befriend  Manyata & win her with love...& with this surely Manyata would see Uday in a different light...SmileSmile

At present Uday might look all evil and in revenge mode but that cannot wipe off the love and softness he has in his heart from DS as well as Manyata Embarrassed exactly my point...the love & softness in his heart for Manyata's family & for Manyata would not go away so easily..he is attached to that family since his birth..& such ties can never be broken...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I really hope CVs hv something similar in their mind too Embarrassed i know..i just hope the CV's don't mess it up...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet..NightDragon..

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Well Well Well the infamous bhawishay batanay wali kuri (Suri) is here with her yet another prediction...Heart

ok back to topic...

Suri, your point deceptive appearance is apt atm... not just for DS but for UV Jay and for UV's father... i would say everyone showing something but having something else in mind. kuch dikhana kuch batana wali baat...

rahi baat UV and DS's collaboration: janeman you guyz think he will teamup with DS lateron u think he will have a conversation with DS sooner or later but i think DS already had UV in confidence. i think UV knows everything about DS's plan and her intensions and even if he hadnt had any conversation with DS he is intelligent enough to gauge what is happening and where this will lead to.

since he is a smart man.. not like mall wala Tongue

apart from that all ur predictions are right. yes M will try to be a perfect princess and this will create diff between Monash.. she will be doing this for Akash but in doing so Akash will be left behind... DS is a smart lady a smart politician jisnay hair color say baal zaroor dye kiye hain but samajh boojh hai abhi bhi LOL... she took a smart though predictable but a cunning move...

wo kehty hain na chit bhi meri put bhi mera Wink har surat faida DS ka hi hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..NightDragon.....navina...MysticRiver

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
A great prediction dear...
you have a point..definitely she has something else in her mind...she just gainng the blind faith towards her by Manyata..so that she can turn Manyata fully on her side ..so that Manyata can turn out in responsible and dignified Princess as well as human being...
I was slightly disappointed after watchng episode BUT when i gave a thought about it..I too felt that..daal me kuch toh kala hai LOL...
She is not the person who will put her so dear one relationship on the stake just like that...
Hopefully DS will include Uday in her plan...she might talk him in coming episode...or it also may be that Uday is just putting up an act same as DS..he might know all about it..only to help DS to gain M's trust..he might playing along her..I feel so as when Uday's dad said him to handle women..then he so playfully dodged it by saying that first he will handle Akash...
and it is most definite that once Manyata truely started to accept herself as a princess then she will drift away from Akash...
and Manveer friendship...will for sure..cent percently make a large and deep crack in Monash relationship...
and right now i didn't even think..there will be any Monash meeting...because after all this fiasco anybody will let them meet...even I wish Manyata should avoid it...
Hopefully CV's  have planned something same as your's prediction...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbywaniya_fatima...navina...MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Well Well Well the infamous bhawishay batanay wali kuri (Suri) is here with her yet another prediction...Heart waise fatii infamous se tumhara matlab kya hoying..kii me not famous...awww...me dukhiii...tune mera dil thod diya fatiii...CryCryCryCry  hahaha...just kidding...LOLLOLLOL

ok back to topic...

Suri, your point deceptive appearance is apt atm... not just for DS but for UV Jay and for UV's father... i would say everyone showing something but having something else in mind. kuch dikhana kuch batana wali baat... yes i agree it applies to the whole Royals kii paltan...LOLLOLLOLwaise atm ka full form bata...Big smile

rahi baat UV and DS's collaboration: janeman you guyz think he will teamup with DS later on u think he will have a conversation with DS sooner or later but i think DS already had UV in confidence. i think UV knows everything about DS's plan and her intensions and even if he hadnt had any conversation with DS he is intelligent enough to gauge what is happening and where this will lead to. hmm...i agree..either Uday & DS are working together..or Uday has understood what is happening...i think he already knows the hidden truth...Wink

since he is a smart man.. not like mall wala Tongue haan nahii tho...LOLLOLLOL

apart from that all ur predictions are right. yes M will try to be a perfect princess and this will create diff between Monash.. she will be doing this for Akash but in doing so Akash will be left behind... DS is a smart lady a smart politician jisnay hair color say baal zaroor dye kiye hain but samajh boojh hai abhi bhi LOL... she took a smart though predictable but a cunning move... exactly & you know fatii i'am waiting for the day when first Manyata would call Uday when she is in grave danger &  Uday will rush to save her..& i'am also waiting for the day when Manyata would tells Akash, when Akash calls her Moniya, she should tell him her name is Manyata & he should call her that...it would great..Day Dreaming

wo kehty hain na chit bhi meri put bhi mera Wink har surat faida DS ka hi hai... exactly...DS is surely having a bigger game plan in mind..which will pave way for 'ManVeer'...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima...navina...

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityah

A great prediction dear...
you have a point..definitely she has something else in her mind...she just gainng the blind faith towards her by Manyata..so that she can turn Manyata fully on her side ..so that Manyata can turn out in responsible and dignified Princess as well as human being...
I was slightly disappointed after watchng episode BUT when i gave a thought about it..I too felt that..daal me kuch toh kala hai LOL...
She is not the person who will put her so dear one relationship on the stake just like that...
Hopefully DS will include Uday in her plan...she might talk him in coming episode...or it also may be that Uday is just putting up an act same as DS..he might know all about it..only to help DS to gain M's trust..he might playing along her..I feel so as when Uday's dad said him to handle women..then he so playfully dodged it by saying that first he will handle Akash...
and it is most definite that once Manyata truely started to accept herself as a princess then she will drift away from Akash...
and Manveer friendship...will for sure..cent percently make a large and deep crack in Monash relationship...
and right now i didn't even think..there will be any Monash meeting...because after all this fiasco anybody will let them meet...even I wish Manyata should avoid it...
Hopefully CV's  have planned something same as your's prediction...

even i hope so dear..if the story of DEK goes on these lines it would be very interesting...& now i'am eagerly waiting to see what is Uday's next step going to be..& even i would love it if Uday & DS are hand in glove in the whole plan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Well Well Well the infamous bhawishay batanay wali kuri (Suri) is here with her yet another prediction...Heart waise fatii infamous se tumhara matlab kya hoying..kii me not famous...awww...me dukhiii...tune mera dil thod diya fatiii...Cry  hahaha...just kidding...LOLLOLLOL

Infamous means renowned like hero Wink ab tujh sya ziyada famous IF pay kaun hai Big smile

ok back to topic...

Suri, your point deceptive appearance is apt atm... not just for DS but for UV Jay and for UV's father... i would say everyone showing something but having something else in mind. kuch dikhana kuch batana wali baat... yes i agree it applies to the whole Royals kii paltan...LOLLOLLOLwaise atm ka full form bata...Big smile

at the moment Big smile

rahi baat UV and DS's collaboration: janeman you guyz think he will teamup with DS later on u think he will have a conversation with DS sooner or later but i think DS already had UV in confidence. i think UV knows everything about DS's plan and her intensions and even if he hadnt had any conversation with DS he is intelligent enough to gauge what is happening and where this will lead to. hmm...i agree..either Uday & DS are working together..or Uday has understood what is happening...i think he already knows the hidden truth...Wink

o yes i have full faith in this prediction.. he must have understood everything on his own

since he is a smart man.. not like mall wala Tongue haan nahii tho...LOLLOLLOL 

the best reply LOL

apart from that all ur predictions are right. yes M will try to be a perfect princess and this will create diff between Monash.. she will be doing this for Akash but in doing so Akash will be left behind... DS is a smart lady a smart politician jisnay hair color say baal zaroor dye kiye hain but samajh boojh hai abhi bhi LOL... she took a smart though predictable but a cunning move... exactly & you know fatii i'am waiting for the day when first Manyata would call Uday when she is in grave danger &  Uday will rush to save her..& i'am also waiting for the day when Manyata would tells Akash, when Akash calls her Moniya, she should tell him her name is Manyata & he should call her that...it would great..Day Dreaming

wo kehty hain na chit bhi meri put bhi mera Wink har surat faida DS ka hi hai... exactly...DS is surely having a bigger game plan in mind..which will pave way for 'ManVeer'...Big smile

not waiting for the 2nd one but yes would love if M would consider him a close frnd a savior Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

Go to top