Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mislead promo: actually khushi heartbroken

ishsar Senior Member
ishsar
ishsar

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Guys I am in canada and raat ko 2:30 sote sote batti jali

rememember arnav was telling khushi he wants to talk to her

now when he hears about shyam drama, he ends up being angry and talking about shyam, khushi will think he knew all the while about shyam and was faking all the care and love and will be heartbroken. Arnav since he is angry will seem that way. then he might force marry her (saying he will break payal's marriage)without letting her know his true feelings and that way it will seem like a love hate marriage for them until arnav anger cools down and he confesses.(all the passion while woh apni khushi ko manata hai)

then they bajao band of shyam

makes sense?

Edited by ishsar - 09 February 2012 at 12:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rempytrue-bluesun2011sriarshiArhimaniac

ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Are the promo is not misleading . Arnav will hear Shyam-Khushi part conversation only . If i m not wrong ,khushi may be berating shyam . Arnav may confront shyam ,& shyam will put all blame on khushi ,as Arnav money is still a leverage .

Arnav will force khushi to marry with him & i think he will do so secretly . This will also make sure that shyam will not be able to take any chance to stop it. If this story line is correct then

1. Arnav will definetly start hating khushi .

2. Khushi feeling for arnav will be love .hate at same time . If arnav tell khushi the reason for his action ,then khushi may try to change his feelings. However knowing Arnav ,one can say that he will definetly say some other words to khushi rather than what he wants to . So khushi will start hating him but whatever be reason it will definetly be khushi who is going to warm to Arnav first .

3. A sliver lining is that if khushi - arnav marry secretly ,then Nani & Anjali are going to support khushi . They may be angry at first but i think they will warm up soon as they wanted this marriage to happen eventually. Atleast Khushi life may not be totally living hell

Though i m intrested to know ,what will be shyam actions after their marriage as this is not something he comprehended . It will be like a tight ,unexpected slap on his face.

I should not say this but core storyline is going similar to KMH 2 .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top