highpoint of the serial

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday one of rinky s posts got me thinking.

there was a proposal yesterday , indira s self confession last week, rishi s confession cum proposal two weeks back and still we didnt feel thrilled . why?

like rinky , you said, confessions/proposals are highpoints of any serial. so why not hitler didi.

my feeling is that the high point of this serial is when hitler stops being hitler but goes back to being indira or even maybe bublee , indira will smile and like she says in her page that rishi read out- she s going to laugh and be so happy that the world would watch kinds.

when that would be - gok
@ np18--- because this is Htler Didi, not a typical tollywood serial. So here things will be quite different. 
the highpoint of the serial would be when Rishi can bring a smile out of Indu.  When Indu brims with a smile and everyone in her family is shell shocked to see her smile that would be the moment to watch.
i dont think that rishi will take indu serious in toni8 epi...so confession is half...
indira smile is highpoint of this show...inshi cant be unite now as indira does not know abt rishi...real confession will take place when indu will accept rishi the way he is...after knowing his truth...

This show is difficult to predict when INDIRA will actually laugh and make everyone shell shocked.

i am waiting for that day...when indira will be in arms of rishi...love that moment...
waiting for the day to come
Like many have said, the highpoint of HD is Rishi bringing permanent smile on Indira's face. In completing this task, he will need to change the attitude and style of Hitler-Indira, and form her new personality.