Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Birthday Bells Ring For the Romantic Queen(Piya) (Page 2)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

well...itna sab kuch already keh chuki hoon k am at a loss of words...haha...

so let's start by wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Princess...opppsss i mean Sexy Piya...you remember your  new name...haha

to be frank we have never met...still i really feel really close to you...

like i said earlier you are the sister i had never had...

so on this special day of yours i wish you you all that you want and at the same time...i pray that ek din hum donon mile...because sachi kahoon toh i really want to meet you Pihu...actually i want to meet you all...

but haan...am not gonna speak to you in hindi because meko pata hain ke you gonna laugh at me for sure...hehe...

so getting back to you...hehe...

well ummm i really want you to know that you are of great importance to me...

and one of the greatest person i have ever "met"...

so good, honest, sweet and down to earth...always ready to be of any kind of help to others...

sometimes when i think over...i feel that you are like a source of inspiration to me...

seeing you dedication towards your work, friends and parents i also feel inspired to be the same way as you...

you are a daughter and friend that all will love having by their side...

i feel honoured and blessed to be your friend and to be a part of your life...love you loadddsss Pihu...

when you call me Shehzaadi...i so love it...i feel like a real princess...hehe...

you do know how to make others feel special...

and am gonna use what you said...hehe...

" You made an ordinary girl like me feel so special and extraordinary..." this line is meant for me rather than you...hehe...

because you already are so special and holds so much value to all of us...

on 14th feb a fairy was downed

making us feel safe with her around

today as i sit for a while...only one thought comes through my mind...

am really blessed to have you in my life...

you are one awesome person GOD sent in my way...

one from whom i never want to be away...

you are genuine, sweet and great...

making me always feel proud of my fate

happy may you always be

for you are so special to me...

well...am not good at poems...still there's no harm in trying...hehe...aaj kal am feeling inspired by you and reshu to such an extent that am even trying my luck with poems...

ooopppsss...i forgot...please wipe away your tears Pihu because you know how much i hate tears coming out of your gorgeous eyes...waise bhi Mauritius main there is a serious problem of drought...so it's not good to waste water...even if it's salty...and yeah...i know ke hum sab ke messages parne ke baad...you must be crying for sure...so please stop it right now...ok...

so getting back to my message...lol...

where was i????? yeaa the poem...so poem likhne ke baad...i wanna add that...ummm...oh yeah...your voice...OMG Piya...it's so sweet and amazing...you have got a very nice voice...even while am writing this message am listening to "zara zara"...you are so perfect Piya...you know each time i listen to it...it gives me goosebumps...and i mean it...ask reshu...i even told her about this...i wonder what else you know...you are just awesome with your singing...i really wish you all the best and may you continue singing like this all the time...

and yeah...your dream...our aspiring scientist...i really love how you believe in your dream...and Insha Allah it will turn into reality as well...and you know why...because you are a hardworking person who keeps on making efforts all the time and Allah is always with those who strive and believe in themselves and who keep their parents happy and i know how much you love your parents...so i really wish you the very best of luck for turning your dream into reality...and believe me that day i will be really very happy for you and for me as well because i will be even more proud to be your friend...

dont miss me at all on this day...because i want to see you smiling and happy all the while...you really are important to me and i wish that you always stay happy and dua karungi ke hamari dosti barkaraar rahe...mujhe kabhi mat bhoolna...because i will not be able to take this...you know in this short span of time you have become so close to me and you hold so much value for me ke you are like an "adaat" to me...ek aisi aadat jiske baghair main reh nahi paaoungi...even though these days am being quite busy...keep in mind that you are always in my thoughts...and i think of you all the time...never forget me  Piya...because i always want to be part of your life and i can no longer imagine my life without you...

ok enough of emotional baatein...ab thodi party karein...hehe...waise i would have given you a treat but minnie has already done it...and as it is it isn't nice to waste food...so hum sab mil ke minnie ki di huwi dawat pe enjoy karenge...haha...and as far as your gifts are concerned...ummm...i really dunno what to give you...haha...tell me what you wish i will give you right then...as of now in sab se kaam chala lena...

i have two reasons for gifting you this teddy...ek toh it's valentine toh red to banta hain...and secondly i have got one exactly like this at home...hehe...

a P-letter chain for you...hehe...i have got one which is a Z...lol...

i dont fancy heavy jewelleries...so i chose simple yet beautiful ones for you...

oppsss...main toh birthday cake hi bhool gayi...hehe...so this one for you...but please dont forget to send me my share...

a bouquet for you which of course i didnt make nahin toh itni acchi nahi hoti...

and before i forget...i have got a lucky charm bracelet for you...isse hamesha apne paas rakhna... :)))

and once again...

me praying all the time that you and me stay friends all the time...muuuaaahhh...

you are elder to me so you are the one at the back...haha...we both in a bearyyy hug...awww...i so love this...

sending you my love. kisses and huggieeesss...

Edited by zahra15 - 11 February 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydevil87ritzy09Abby-GC-Crazy

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Many many many happy returns of the day di...
Have a wonderful birthday and i wish god wil fulfil all ur dreams and bless with all the happiness u deserve..keep smiling di and a very happy bday again..
Love u loads and loads...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Abby-GC-Crazy

gill123 IF-Sizzlerz
gill123
gill123

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday

Abby-GC-Crazy

awesomepooja IF-Rockerz
awesomepooja
awesomepooja

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIYA.

Abby-GC-Crazy

cutemishti Goldie
cutemishti
cutemishti

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIYA.  GOD BLESS U.

Abby-GC-Crazy

attitudeshy Newbie
attitudeshy
attitudeshy

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Party hey happy bdayyy...may this day wil be ffilled with happinesss...njoy yaar n liv ur life to d fullesstWink

Edited by attitudeshy - 11 February 2012 at 8:58pm

Abby-GC-Crazy

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
wish u a very happy bday dear..
No wonder u r sooo romantic

Abby-GC-Crazy

Go to top