Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Birthday Bells Ring For the Romantic Queen(Piya)

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

This thread is for a special reason and to make you all aware that

ANGELS DO LIVE ON THIS EARTH AND WE HAVE ONE AMONGST US

Well don't know where to start from...Yes the day is famous as Valentine's Day of course but then it does not ends with the same...

You all must be thinking that what is really special that I am talking about...

Well Well 14th Feb, and the year was guess 1988, an angel came on this earth, who came to fulfill her desires, her parents aspirations and of course to meet all of us...

the one who is clear about her aims, her wishes and yes will for sure accomplish them and to be precise the day is really not far away...i can see that...

She is a gem of persons whose words can bring smile on the faces of many people...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This place is really incomplete without her...Now without further ado's i will introduce that angel...Tongue

She is someone's sweetu...someone's di...someone Pihu and yes of course Piya as wellEmbarrassed and then all of you know her as a great FF writer...Yes she writes fiction on Maan and Geet

She is none other than PIYA NAIR

and yes its her Birthday today and we are all here to make this day special for her...

Now for those who dont know her,, here is a brief into about the birthday girl and yes it written by two special friends of her...one is her Pari (ABGINA) and her Falak (ABRESHMINA)

Lets all of us know about who this angel is...

The name itself gives out the word PYAR(PiYa nAiR).. So
now we know the secret behind the mesmerising romance in her FFs(Dill
Mill Gaye, Mere Humsafar, Tujhko Jo Paaya, Bus Aapke Ho Gae Hum, Ek
Mai Aur Ek Tu & Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na).. Wink

She's one sweet and loving soul who just spreads smiles around her...

Not many people are aware of the GEM she is.. But we being the lucky
ones know how beautiful a heart she owns..

A slight smile by her,
Spreads grins around.
Her shiny twinkling eyes,
Lights up the background.

Irrevocably in love with our very dear MAANEET.. She is the proud creater of..Dill Mill Gaye.. The journey of two buddies turning into each others romantic interests.. Their journey of love turns them into INSEPARABLE LOVE BIRDS..!!
Her second dedication to maaneet is named..Mere Humsafar.. The romantic journey of two opposite poles who at a point fall in love with each other.. Piya Nair rightly proves Newton's saying 'OPPOSITE ATTRACTS'..

Next comes in the list..Tujhko Jo Paaya.. A story that depicts the immense strength true love
holds.. Where Maan's love melts the ice around Geet's heart.. MakingGeet's heart say.. TUJHKO JO PAAYA..!!

Bas Aapke Ho Gae Hum.. This story shows that even if two people fight all the time, their hidden love never allows others to point a finger on them..rather, only they have the HAQ to taunt each other.. Rightly said by someone.. Fights between two people always possess the hidden love for each other..

Her next FF 'Ek Main Aur Ek Tu' is about two people who have always won every challenge of life and how they will finally lose a challenge to the feeling called LOVE..

Last but definitely not the least is her FF..Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.. Where Maan and Geet are very close but are theycloser than what they feel? Where Maan considers Geet his bestfriend.. But does he realise that they are more than just bestfriends? Its a story where we anticipate the yellow roses to turn intothe red ones..

Realising her potential and creativity as a writer, we might think she wants to be a writer.. But guess what.. She dreams and aspires to be a scientist.. A dream that she and her parents see together..

A sweet and shy girl with a sweet and melodious voice who imparts love
and serenity, thus making the world a better place to live in..

Thy name is Piya Nair..!!

Well I am sure now you all know who is Piya...So lets keep ourselves busy and wish her on her special day...This one's from all of us Piya...

Well now I would like to say something about her...

chanda hai tu
suraj hai tu
uncle aunty ki aankhon ka
tara hai tu

ek pari bhi hai tu
dil nashi bhi hai tu
gudiya ke jaisi hai
pyari bhi tu

(dats it i cant rhyme more)

But yes i would surely like to say that she is really an angel of my life...I too have another angel but i wont disclose her name here...ever since we met we have been very close to each other...

Yes we met because of her OS turned FF Dill Mill Gayye...that really made me her crazy fan...we started chatting...i used to praise her for her brilliant mind...i still remember we were chatting on scraps and she told me that I was the one who use to give her detailed comments on her FF (dont knw if she remembers that)

We kept chatting and days went...slowly our relationship changed from buddies we became friends and then good friends and now she is one of my closest friends...

We shared all the good times with each other..and me all my bad times too...gradually we became sweet friends...and yes we had similarities in our behaviour so we started calling each other -COPY CATS

Honestly its all because of you, Sai, Sweetu, gudiya..ritzy di and doll i got so many good friends here...Cant tell you what you all mean to me...God bless you guys
I cannot say anything more dear...my tears are falling writing all this...

But no more saddy saady baatein...we all are here to make this day a special and memorable one for you...

Well I really wish all you dreams come true and may u aspire u have always thought for in you life...Hope you become a great scientist one day and yes i will be the first one to interview you dont forget that...

and at last

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PIYA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Many-2 Happy returns of the day PIYA dear...
ENJOYYY...

Have a rocking Birthday...

And now its me singing for you dear...I know I am a hopeless singer but still here is a wish for you...

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 February 2012 at 12:17am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashijagritimanochamaan_geet1shailimgManeetTUJANENAbhawna02thendral_111YellowtullipsKartikan91crazydevil87cutemishtiLadyArwen-eiya-saam123ritusoni2233loving_girlmaaneetfanaticanisha_maaneetana1411sheetalvasalove4allangel_smilyunknown.misty_drastifanLuvManan13...Mallu...nehakapoor7soni4evaritzy09Tia-AFreeBirdmishtiritutellymeZohamaaneetDDbiggestfan-Mounika-punam2712Radhikeranirenjini263kahkashansakinaTyroyoga23priyaAbby-GC-Crazyhoneygrapejaspreetm2815seemamaryVSai2008Fallen Angelpop77swetha10mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_tamanna1391.hayaat.Infinity.spvd

minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Here are some of your dear ones wishing something for you...Do have a look...

1st is Abgina...I mean your Pari...

The world celebrates dis day as valentines day but for me its d day wen god sent a loving caring n sweetest angel dis earth n dat is my dearest SWEETU PIYA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIHU!!!!
M truly lucky to be one of those who got to know u closely as a true n lovely friend...d sweet n naughty pihu behind d brilliant brain of those superb ffs...thnks for being d amazing frnd u r sweetu...luv u sooo much...
Ab ye itni amazing poetess k liye birthday msg hai to here is ma stupid sa try...
Cakes n candles,
Laugter n music,
Comes ur way,
To cherish dis special day!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
Dekh teri sangati mein to maine bhi tiny winy poetry likh hi li...
Khair leaving aside ma stupid try heres d wish i always hv in ma heart...
I pray from d bottom of ma heart that u become a great and renowned scientist one day n we see our dear Piya Nair collecting awards for her different inventions again n again...inshallah ameen
U r always in ma thoughts so dont miss me cut d cake make a wish enjoy your day with full dhoom dhadaka laughter n fun...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Muaaahhh...A big HUG for u!!!!!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Next is Zahra...your Shehzadi...

I GUESS IT'S A BIT...ACTUALLY WAY TOO LONG...LOL...U WONT BELIEVE IT...I WAS THINKING OF WRITING MORE BUT THEN DECIDED AGAINST IT...KOZ ABHI BHI I FEEL THAT I HAVE MUCH MORE TO SAY...LOL...ANYWAYS IF IT'S TOO LONG TEMME...ME GONNA CUT IT...OK...

Pihuuu...well today is your birthday...and am gonna seize this opportunity to tell  you how important you are to me...well by now am sure you must be knowing it bit still...formality ke liye...hehe...

the first time you chatted with me...like you scrapped me on IF...i still remember it...you told me that you have been reading my comments on your ff without specifying the name and that you think i analyse it well...then one day after you asked me how do i find DMG...and me being the silly me thought you were asking me about the serial...and when on to tell you my thoughts til you finally corrected me and said that you are asking about your ff...hehe...

as from that day on we started chatting more...and though i was quite hesitant at first...few days later i was damn sure that we both gonna get along really well...and i was right because now i share like everything with you except that these days am being quite busy... :(((

but you became the sister i never had and you have been my very first IF friend whom i will always cherish...and you know i will always be indebted to your ff DMG because kahin na kahin it's because of this ff that today we are where we stand...i mean today we have become so close because of DMG indirectly...hehe...

and then following this...today i have many other friends who are just great only because of you...Reshu, Minnie, AG, Angel and Khushi...they are all lyk great friend of mine...and Reshu has become my PT...matlab my Perfect Twinnie...hehe...so only due to you i have such awesome friends today who are to me the sisters who i never had just like you...

well...even after writing so much i didnt write what i really had to...lol...no problem...better be late than never...hehe...on your birthday me wishing you all the happiness and success that you deserve and much more than that...i wish that you always stay happy and the way you are...because i find you perfect like this...sweet, nice, intelligent, honest, sincere and always ready to help others...you really are a gem of a person whom only fortunate ones can have for themselves...like me...hehe...

i know how dear your dream is to you...and Insha Allah...one day your dream will no longer be a dream because am very much sure it will turn into reality because i do believe in you and your dreams...and like i said before...success belongs to those who believe in the reality and beauty of their dreams...and believe me Pihu...you are among these people...so me wishing you all the very best from the bottom of my heart...

and and and...though i may not be with you today...DONT U DARE MISS ME...because we miss only those whom we tend to forget and i really dont want you to forget me because you really mean a lot to me...at times at find it funny and unbelievable how despite having never met each other, we share such a strong bond...hehe...unbelievably true...lol...

so as i was saying...dont miss me instead include me in your thoughts and take it as if am with you all the time...and that am singing for and partying with you...and yep dont forget my share of the birthday cake...hehe...

once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIHU...

sending you my love, hugs and kisses and not to forget my warm wishes...muuuaaahhh...love you...

From your Shehzaadi

(Zahra)

Now next is Abreshmina, your Falak

Piya Piya
O Piya Piya
Piya Piya
O Piya Piya

Subah shaam
Kare mera jiya
Piya Piya
Piya Piya..!!

Piya di... This is perfect song for you..Wink
Wink

Aap rehti hain hardum
Mere khayalon me
Aap awaaz hai ghoonjti
Mere kaanon me..!!

Really Piya di.. U hv a sweetly mesmerising and beautiful voice...
It's still ringing in my head..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tum ho..
Khayalon me mere..
Baaton me meri
Ho tum ho..!!

Jitna sunoon mai tumko
Utna khush hoti hun..!!

Okay.. Now me coming to the real agenda of this message.. Hehehe...LOL
This message is to wish you on your birthday.. So here it is..

Happie birthday to you..
Happie birthday to you..
Happie birthday dear Piya di..
Happie birthday to you..!!

Many Happy Returns of the day Piya di..

On this day of yours.. I really want to tell you.. That you are one
amazing person in my life.. And after talking to you.. I always feel
enriched and a better person inside... I really feel blessed that I
have a friend like you.. Love you Piya di..!!Hug

Okay ho gai jitna senti hona tha..ab mai FALAK,THE PAGAL GIRL wale
mood me aa jati hun.. Hehehe...LOLLOL

Piya di.. Make a wish...
Den blow the candles...
I'm gonna put the magic candles on your cake.. Fir zamaane tak aap use
bujhati hi jaengi... Hahahahhaa...Big smile

Then as soon as you'll cut the cake.. I'm gonna do your facial with
the cream.. Hehehhe... Trust me.. Cake Face Pack is really good for
the skin.. Hehehehe...

And then.. I won't let you open the gifts.. I'm gonna open it for
you.. Hehehe.. I love opening gifts... Hehehhe...Embarrassed

Then we'll do a freestyle dance on..
Ye dosti
Hum nahi todenge..
Todenge dum magar
Tera saath na chodenge..

Clap ..clap.. Clap..ClapClapClap
Aap to bohot acha dance karti hain Piya di...DancingDancing
Very good.. I'm impressed.. Hehehe..

Okay.. After all this masti..
As soon as the clock will strike 11.. I know you'll want to sleep and
so I'm gonna put your head in my lap and pat you to sleep.. Heheheh...
Because I love my Piya di...!!!!Big smileTongue

Though I spoke utter rubbish above.. But I know it will tell you how
much I love you and how important you are to me..
Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I love you Piya di..!!!
and a very HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO YOU..!!

Big smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

And Finally is Waheeda, your Mishti

And the day has arrived, when a sweet angel was sent into this world in disguise of my friend.

Happy Birthday!

May you celebrate this day till you blow hundreds of candles and still hop, skip and jump all the time. Happy Birthday.

May this birthday brings all your wishes to come true and may the sweetness of your birthday cake stay with you forever.

Wish you many happy returns of the day.

Hope this birthday brings to you a lot of joy, luck and love all molded in the form of a sweet birthday cake.

Happy Birthday.

You, my friend are the reason for my happiness and on this birthday I wish you a joyful ride 365 days long, filled with fun and frolic. Wish you many happy returns of the day.

Happy Birthday Piya

Lots of Love...

Mishty (Waheeda)Hug

FORGOT TO MENTION TWO IMPORTANT NAMES IN PIYA's FRIEND's LIST...
THEY BOTH ARE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT FOR HER

"ONE IS HER RITZY DI AND OTHER IS HER ANU DI"

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 February 2012 at 2:58am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

thendral_111bhawna02saam123crazydevil87LadyArwenlove4allana1411DDbiggestfanZohamaaneettellyme...Mallu...ritzy09LuvManan13soni4evajaspreetm2815VSai2008kahkashansakinaTyrohoneygrapeAbby-GC-Crazy-AvniNeil-kabslockspunam2712-Mounika-renjini263tamanna1391mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_Infinity.

minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Now Lets cut ur cake...here it is...do have a look...
Jo bhi pasand aaye do cut it for all of us here...

Now some puddings chocolates for you

Now wishes from your sweet friends...

here's Mona (maneetlover1) wishing you a very happy Birthday...

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TO MY SWEET SWEET PIYA DI...

have a great day di and i wish u success through out ur life...
and a few lines for u...i know it's stupid one but just tried to write...
           us din khuda ne bhi jasn manaya hoga
                jis din o aapko banaya hai...
               aur us ne aasu bhi bahaya hoga kyun ki
              o aapko khudse door karkar aap jaisi pari ko
               humlogo ke zindagi mein bheja hai...

once again many many happy returns of the day di...
may u get all the happiness and success u deserve...
love u loads...
-mona

From sailu (maaneet5)

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 11 February 2012 at 5:16am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

thendral_111bhawna02LadyArwen-knirwal-crazydevil87saam123love4allana1411DDbiggestfanZohamaaneetritzy09LuvManan13VSai2008-AvniNeil-kahkashansakinaTyroAbby-GC-Crazyammu5-Mounika-kabslockspunam2712renjini263tamanna1391mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_Infinity.

minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Now lets have something to eat too yar...then gifts bhi kholne hai na

I know its Tuesday and tera fast bhi nai hai so lets eat something good...

Well Shahi Paneer for you

along wid Pure veg Biryani...

Thoda meetha bhi ho jaaye...Kaaju Burfi, Gulab Jamun and chocolates and ice creams too...

Now time for ur gifts dear...

lets start with them

Loads of gifts for u!! Heart

well u nad falak decide who is going to open them
umm starting...

the first one is

then a teddy

ENJOY UR GIFTS

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 11 February 2012 at 5:45am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

thendral_111bhawna02-knirwal-crazydevil87LadyArwenlove4all...Mallu...ZohamaaneetDDbiggestfanritzy09LuvManan13soni4evakahkashansakinaTyromaanseeVSai2008-AvniNeil-renjini263-Mounika-Abby-GC-Crazykabslockspunam2712KINGKHANFANtamanna1391mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_Infinity.

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Piggy!!!!!!!

My sis, My first friend on IF, My support

Darling Piya

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day

Aaj ke din ek pari aayi utar aasman se

Meethi aawaz, pyara sa dil, umang, tarang bhar layi jahan mein

Bahut kuch diya hai tumne humein, aaj apni dua dete hein

Tumhari har khwaish, har sapna sach ho, yehi kaamna karte hein

Har us zare ko mehsoos kar sako

Jo tumhein khushi ka ehsaas de

Har us mushkil se mehfus raho

Jis ki aah tumhe chu sake

Har din, har pal, har lamha

Khushi aur pyar se bhara ho

Sirf aaj ka hi din nahi, saari umar ek jashn ho

(I am very bad at poetry Piya, but I just wrote this for you. Hope you will like a rookie's attempt. Only thing in my favor is that it is all from my heart)

And now some celebrations

And yes off course

"Happy Valentines Day"

Edited by ritzy09 - 09 February 2012 at 6:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

thendral_111bhawna02-knirwal-love4allAtiffaminnie_tweetieLuvManan13...Mallu...ZohamaaneetAbby-GC-Crazykabslockspunam2712KINGKHANFAN-AvniNeil-Infinity.

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY PIYA DI...!!!! PartyParty
This day .. Your birthday is all about you.. Your happiness .. Your smiles.. You laughter.. So is din ko enjoy karna to aapka haq hai.. Big smile Big smile

14th Feb ... Ahem ahem.. Now we know how you write all the amazing romantic stuff in your FFs..Embarrassed After all agar aap valentine's day pe born hongi to romance to aapke andar koot kootke bhari hogi hi... Hehehhe... LOL

You know Piya di.. Since its your birthday today.. I just can't stop myself from thinking how things started between us...
You know I can never thank Appi enough for bringing you in my life.. Cuz if it was not for appi.. I dunno if I would have been aware of the GEM and ANGEL you are..
There was a day when we weren't even aware of each others' existence n today is the day co-exist with you..
We might be far away from each other.. But there's not even a moment I don't think about you and I don't remember you.. You have become a part of me Piya di..
Embarrassed Heart

U remember the 1st time we talked..?? Coz of appi...?? I dunno bout you.. But i instantly developed a liking towards you.. Your sweetness.. Your genuinity.. Your generosity.. You inspired me to smile Piya di..
N today is the day.. When i don't like you.. But i absolutely love you.. I love you for whoever you are.. You're whole being.. You're a person who's always ready to stand for others'.. To help others'.. To love others'.. To spread smiles.. Though i hate it when you don't take care of yourself.. But can't help saying that I'm also the same.. But unfortunately I'm not as sweet as you.. Hehehe.. You are sooo SUGARY... N most importantly.. I love you for considering me worthy enough to be bestowed with your friendship and love.. I'm sooo glad that you made me sooo lucky... Cuz i know that I'm d luckiest person on this earth because I have you in my life...
Embarrassed Embarrassed
You know Piya di... 
I dunno if it's right to say that I can't live without you.. Cuz i did live even before you entered my life..
But I feel its righteous to say..
THAT LIFE IS BETTER WITH YOU..!! Big smile

Pune holds a part of me
A part of my heart
Ringing the chords of my guitar
Is the smile you impart..!!

I love you Piya di.. Here I am not only as a fan of your beautiful writing.. But as a fan of the human being you are.. You are very very dear to my heart Piya di.. You know this line i wrote is perfect for you..You have so a deep place in my heart.. Rightly framed..
In my heart, you have a place.. That can never be replaced.. Embarrassed

Okay.. I have already sung for you.. But still I'm gonna sing again..

Happie birthday to you
Happie birthday to you
Happie birthday dear Piya di
Happie birthday to you..!!

May a scientist be you
May a scientist be you
May the great scientist be you
May a scientist be you..!!

You know Piya.. I pray, deeply from my heart.. That you do become a great scientist... I know how dear your dream is to you.. N i wish you all the best.. Inshallah you will achieve your dream and reach the zenith of your profession... Thumbs Up

Uhh.. Another thing.. You know Piya di... Waise to everyone has said that.. But to tell you again..
YOU HAVE AN AMAZING VOICE PIYA DI..!! Thumbs Up
Your voice.. OMG.. Its sooo sweet and mesmerising...
You know Piya di.. From the time I have heard your voice.. It's been all over my heart and mind.. Day Dreaming
Your voice keeps ringing in my head... N I just lay mesmerised and soothed by your voice.. You have such a soulful voice... Embarrassed I'm sure gettin some training from you.. Heehehe...
LOL

And yeah... Piya di.. Dekhie mujhe Doll ka asar ho gaya hai... Is message me even I got senti n serious... Hehehehe... LOL
But ab nahi...
Ho gaya senti timing...
Nw letzzz have fun...

Pyaare pyaare lamhe
lamhe lamhe
pyaari pyaari baaten
baaten baaten
valentine ka din hai
din hai din hai
valentine ki raat hai
raat hai raat hai

ghunje hain dil ke taarane
bajne hain geet suhane
behke hain sare deewane
to nach le, nach le all night
HERE'S THE PARTY TONIGHT...!!

okay now time for the cake...
close your eyes...
make a wish...
now blow the candles...

hahhaa... i blowed the candle instead of you... hehehehe... me your sis nah... chalta hai... Wink

now cut the cake...

yipppeee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
acha time to open your gifts I have got for you...!!!!!!
umm... n yeah.. gift wrap mai hi kholungi... Tongue

umm.. ok... your 1st gift...

u said you like suits nah... i hope u like this one too... Big smile

ok.. d 2nd gift...

umm.. suit ke sath matching sandals... Big smile

now the 3rd gift...

i hope you love the matching earrings and bangles too... Big smile

now time for the 4th gift...

a matching neckpiece... wohhooo... Big smile

see.. i got an entire outfit for your birthday...!!!!!! Big smile Big smile

and last but never the least gift...

Piya di... Heart
I'm sure aapko mere gifts bohot pasand aaenge...

truly Piya di... this is a special day for me.. in fact a very special day for me...!!!!

i love you very very much...

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 13 February 2012 at 4:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydevil87-knirwal-ritzy09-Zahra15-...Mallu...minnie_tweetie-AvniNeil-renjini263

crazydevil87 Goldie
crazydevil87
crazydevil87

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETU!!!!!!!!

I really dont know wat to say...but its ur birthday yaar n my mind is going back to d fortunate day wen i saw ur 14th rank on hall of fame n scrapped congratulating u n u scrapped me back asking wat is hall of fame n den we started chatting n soon turned from juz friends to besties n its juz coz of u i got my sweet angels cutie, doll, gudiya n angel n i cant thank u enough for being in my life sweetu...
u r the angel parents wud b proud n friends wud love it that u r by their side n i feel really lucky to be ur friend...

On this day of yours may god fulfill all your wishes and aspiration n may u become a great scientist who reaches the heights of success...

MAY GOD BLESS U WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

Arey yaar party time mein main senti ho gayi chal main to dance nai karti par tu falak aur doll dance kar le...n balloon crack karke start ka sign main de deti hoon...

ab birthday party mein cake to hona hi chahiye so heres ur cake...

ab blow the candle n make a wish while we sing...

ab cake cut gaya to gifts ki baari to heres ur gifts...

ab open to karo...
so heres the first one...

i luv it n hope u'll love it too...

ab the nxt is...

this ones my favourite for u coz i really want us to be 'Always Sisters' n 'Forever Friends'

n now nxt is...

heres a guitar neckpiece for my sweeettt n melodious music girl...hope u lyk all the gifts...

ITS UR DAY SO ENJOY TO D FULLEST SWEETU!!!!!!

Edited by crazydevil87 - 13 February 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-ritzy09minnie_tweetie-AvniNeil-punam2712

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Piya
Many Many happy returns of the day...
You were my 1st ever friend on IF...so you are very dear 2 me!!
Love you always...Mishty
(Waheeda)

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
May this birthday be your best birthday ever,
full of light and laughter,
a fireworks explosion of joy.
May this birthday live in your memory forever,
creating happiness and satisfaction
whenever you remember it.
Happy, happy birthday!
It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.

So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.

So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.

Edited by luv_GurTi - 11 February 2012 at 10:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

thendral_111-knirwal-crazydevil87love4allritzy09...Mallu...minnie_tweetieAbby-GC-CrazyInfinity.

Go to top