os would you be my Valentine (added)

Posted: 12 years ago

he walked in room throw his coat on bed which landed on khushi but she didnot moved ,he walked to her she was wearing the same sari which he hand selected for her , he look at her face he could see the marks of  tears & his fingers. he look at the bed side table & saw red roses he picked up one " i wish i could give you this" he just squeeze it in his fist & walked out .he taken out the disk which nk gave him while entering the airport 

nk: do see it once before  , it may help you , i wish i was at  your place i had filled the room with roses tonight & wish her Valentin day .he said & walked in without shaking hand or hugging him 

Arnav play the disk Shyam was smiling & talking to himself"Shit what have i done?" he ran in he kneel down "Khushi" caress her cheek he felt she was cold he shake her a letter fall down

Arnav ji

" i have seen love in your eyes for me can't see hate now" .he pocket picked her up & ran to the door 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

he walked in room throw his coat on bed which landed on khushi but she didnot moved ,he walked to her she was wearing the same sari which he hand selected for her , he look at her face he could see the marks of  tears . he look at the bed side table & saw red roses he picked up one " i wish i could give you this" he just squeeze it in his fist & walked out .he taken out the disk which nk gave him while entering the airport

nk: do see it once before  , it may help you , i wish i was at  your place i had filled the room with roses tonight & wish her Valentin day .he said & walked in without shaking hand or hugging him

Arnav play the disk Shyam was smiling & talking to himself"Shit what have i done?" he ran in he kneel down "Khushi" caress her cheek he felt she was cold he shake her a letter fall down

Arnav ji

" i have seen love in your eyes for me can't see hate now" .he pocket picked her up & ran to the door

Khushi: " kya hum maar gai "

Arnav: stopped and look at her her eyes was closed but she was breathing just kissed her as he felt relief ,he felt her as he felt she was pushing him " what have you taken?"

Khushi: just shake her head ,he made her rest on bed

Arnav: look around he saw his medicine box he check his pills were missing he counted " dammit you took 4 right"

Khushi: turn on other side

Arnav:" khushi i am talking to you" he held her shoulder and turn around " you juts wait and dont sleep i am coming" he just pull blanket on her and ran down to make coffee he just put whole bottle in he felt some paper fall down his trouser he picked it up and starting reading

"Naanav i hate you you slapped her just because she was talking to me , did you heard what she was saying to me ,no as always you just believe what you saw ? but this time i will tell you what she was saying to me she was saying she cannot take anything from me because you dont like it , it make you insecure and you became tense , i told her she i was her first date on that she smiled , you were but she wanted to be you her first date, i did gave her flowers on new year but she wanted that from you . she was rejecting me who no girl had rejected in Sydney,Alas in return you gave her as slap . if you give her a wrinkle flower she will accept is and keep it close to her heart ,but will not accept any thing from any one less. i am jealous of you i am as i did fall for her but her heart was only beating for you she use to be with me but she was always talking about you  , her eyes was searching for you. nothing more to say , just dont hate her  i wish i could erase the slap for your life

dejected NK "

Arnav look at the stove the water was boiling he just pour it in the flask and grab a cup and ran up . she was sleeping" khushi i said you dont have to sleep get up" he just sat next to her made her sit

Khushi: nahi i want to sleep

Arnav: you cannot and i will not let you  take a sip

Khushi: yeh kya ha

Arnav: coffee

Khushi; i dont take coffee she try to lay down again

Arnav: you cannot sleep do you get that he just made her sit again and hold her tight so she dont try to fall down take a sip

Khushi: it is bitter like you  she was about to vomite

Arnav wait let me bring sugar  he just made her lay and ran down .with in a min he came back" now you get up and drink i put "

Khushi:" why you are saving me now?"

Arnav: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU  ow you drink this, pull her up next to him

Khushi:  she took a sip

Arnav: who gave you this foolish idea?

Khushi was again sleeping  resting her head on his chest

Arnav:"Khushi if you will not get up i will take you hospital and they will give you injections "

Khushi: i am not sleeping

Arnav: oh really

Khushi: yes just closing my eyes and hearing your heart beat .

Arnav:  hmmm wait a min ,i think you are angry and you would like to make jalebis

Khushi i was planing to make that but then i though what will everyone will say newly wedding bride making jalebies

Arnav: smiled "take this "

Khushi: no

Arnav: drink or i will drop you in pool the you will get up .

Khushi: kara she just hold him tight

Arnav: just made a call and smiled this will surly run your sleep he just picked her up

Khushi: where are you taking me?

Arnav:  a special place so you dont sleep

Khushi: wait wait wait 

Arnav: what 

Khushi: if you are doing this to make me awake then forget it as i just took 1 pill

Arnav: but 4 are missing from the pack

Khushi: shyly smiled that are under my pillow.

ARnav what the

Khushi: i was planing to eat all but  she paused 

Arnav: what ?

Khushi: Nana ji called and told me you are coming to say me sorry so i drop the idea.

Arnav: but when i walk to you, you were not breathing .and you were cold

Khushi: i was holding my breath., and the door was open and i on the AC just switched off when you enter .

Arnav: Khushi he drop her on the bed 

Khushi: if i haven't dont that you would have never admit that you love me.

Arnav: look at her face " and this i hit you "

Khushi: if i tell you one thing will you not beat me

Arnav: bolo  just touch her cheek

Khushi: your hankie please 

Arnav: gave her ,she just wipe the make up mark which she made with her eye pencil" KHUSHI"

Khushi: you didnt not hit me hard you just pat me like i did that day ..

Arnav: i will kill you 

Khushi: just sat and warp her arm  around her "no you will not as you cannot live without me "

Arnav: hato he walk out to pool side 

Khushi: picked up a rose and walk out knocked his shoulder 

Arnav: dont talk to me 

Khushi: i will talk to you the whole night as you forcefully made me drink 2 big mugs of coffee .

Arnav:  leave me 

Khushi: smiled and walk in front of him there was no hardly few inch gap between them she just hold his shoulder with her left hand 

Arnav:  leave me 

Khushi: would you like to be my Valentine ? she brought the flower between their lips ,as she saw he was looking at her lips . "if not then push me in the pool " she stand on the edge of the pool .   she look at his hand which wrap around her waist .he push her a bit but he saw a smile on her face " i know you will not drop me" her eyes was closed she felt he kissed her neck and pull her up back next to him

Arnav: you know me very well are you sure 

Khushi: yes guess 

Arnav: picked her up you haven't seen one side of mine yet 

Khushi: i want to see that , that is was i stopped you to take me out winked 

Arnav: YOU

Khushi: pull his shirt collar " MRS ARNAV " 

Arnav: let me show you what your Valentine will do with you.kissed her 

Khushi: hug him tight never to leave him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was so pissed off with yesterday epi that i left it in middle , for few days no more OS from my side see you all 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
wow!!! tht was a gr8 start
waiting ..pls update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting...plz update soon...
nice one but tooo short please do cont...
OMG!!! Pls continue soon dear
i loved it di plzz continue 
waiting for the next part
Coni. Soon hun...
Cant waittt
am waiting for next part plz dont let me down ๐Ÿ˜‰