Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LM has it all planned out - Big celebration ahead (Page 6)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I have no clue about the other shows, but I personally don't think it is. I think what would be really a ghisa pita track is if Arnav marries Khushi after hate and then the whole thing develops cause that;'s just way too strerotypical. I don't think Arnav is that much in love with Khushi to leave his sister for her.

When he loves her to that point that he's willing to only support and disupport his sister with the whole Shaym thing, then it's love.

True -- well said! ClapClap

The realization has just seeped in that he has fallen for her -- he loves her but what remains to be seen is that whether he loves her enough to stand up for her and against everyone. When that happens -- that will be love in its truest and complete form.

And this is where the current track is progressing -- this is what we will get from it -- love is there but is it enough!? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshitacanuck-umz

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

I digged this up from the old creations gallery: This was hte first montage when it came out.

It shows her bleeding rose from her hands

Shocked The siggy is mesmerisingStar bleeding rose never noticed in the posters ShockedShocked
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

Anna and Jenny,

Its ghisa pita as the rest of the shows have exactly the same concept, girl or guy marry, one of them hates the other or dislikes the other

I can almost imagine Arnav Khushi presdictable scenes

never , mind,

Jenny , thanks again, at least your post was clear and not filled with riddles that Lalit or others throw aroundSmile

@Bold : I personally, still am keeping hope that it wont go towards the hate marriage track -- it certainly is a tried and tested method -- and plus I dont think the show is ready to handle ArHi marriage right now. I know what you mean - and I would not want to see it myself -- I would rather have them hate each other outside the wedlock and sort it out rather than sort it out at a later stage! Smile

Edited by --Anna-- - 09 February 2012 at 1:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshita

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@Jenny: Thanks for the confirmation. I am kinda glad there is going to be no confession! It's too soon for me =P But yay for the intense scenes. Watch IPK take #1 on the TRP chart! :D

And OMG! That montage. I just noticed her bleeding hand! Thank you SO much for sharing. I wonder what will happen and what exactly does it symbolise?
RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

I have no clue about the other shows, but I personally don't think it is. I think what would be really a ghisa pita track is if Arnav marries Khushi after hate and then the whole thing develops cause that;'s just way too strerotypical. I don't think Arnav is that much in love with Khushi to leave his sister for her.

When he loves her to that point that he's willing to only support and disupport his sister with the whole Shaym thing, then it's love.

Jenny, you took the words right out of my mouth. It's not love, if he is willing to leave her for his sister. Yes, family is important, but the girl you claim to LOVE is not a toy that you can "sacrifice" for your sister. When he takes a stand, and says I fully trust Khushi, and sticking by her side through thick n thin only then can it be called "love". Otherwise, it's infatuation or mere attraction causing the dhak dhak.

Edited by .Sonya. - 09 February 2012 at 2:05am
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Yeah I was hoping that the Shyam issue gets solved and the hatred track comes when their pasts are revealed at least then their love with be cemented unlike right now it is only the beginning of their love.

RamanIshita

RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

True -- well said! ClapClap

The realization has just seeped in that he has fallen for her -- he loves her but what remains to be seen is that whether he loves her enough to stand up for her and against everyone. When that happens -- that will be love in its truest and complete form.

And this is where the current track is progressing -- this is what we will get from it -- love is there but is it enough!? Smile

I couldn't agree more. As long as Khushi is right, and he truly loves her, then he should not leave her for ANYONE and that includes anjali.

--Anna--

RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Guys, SBS just aired, and the tagline was "Arnav aur shyaamka aamna saamna"

Does that mean no misunderstanding then??? Full truth out in front of Arnie??

YAYYY

@gunyayaar:  meri jalebiyaan kahaan hai?LOL

Go to top