Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LM has it all planned out - Big celebration ahead (Page 3)

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Originally posted by .Sonya.

These are just my thoughts based on the points I listed.Smile And the 14th feb confirmation is from other members who mentioned it yesterday. I'm not sure if it's going to be a confession or wedding on feb 14th but i've only heard good things planned for valentines by CVs. Hopefully its true.
GH and LM haven't confirmed it yaar. I don't think there is gonna be a confession personally. From GH and all, the way the track is going, it's def hinting as an intense track coming up. But of course, I am still thinking back to the status : 1 funeral and 2 marriages. I am still gonna think Anjali is gonna die/coma and that's when the real hate track begins. Cause even if he misunderstands her now, and then later supports, her , the hate track fizzes out unless Shaym plans something big and in that process, something happens to Anjali and then the real hate track begins. That's just my take on it.

Jenny mera dil pehle hi promo ne chota sa kar diya ha, please don't give me another heart attack. Itna dara mat yaar. I am sure Anjali won't die...or at least I hope so..Ouch

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
@Jenny: Was that status meant to be for IPK? :P Because GH is the writer of a 4872872 shows LOL Could it be for another show?

@Sonaya: Shyam may or may not be that big reason. Remember how this line is repeated so much in the show - "Di, aapki khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoom, kuch bhi!" Could it be that he will leave his love just to save his sister's marriage? He might just keep Khushi away from the RM and pretend to hate her, but we all know he loves her. Remember promo #4.. the lines he says 'Shayad mera dil tumhe pukarta hai!' 'Mohobbat in mein dard ban kar rehti hai' 'kash main tumse mohobbat kar paata' Sigh, this show is making my brain work extra time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaRul-lover

RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

14th  isnt far...will they rap the hate track up by then???? I hope ur right...i dread watching next weeks epis... :(((

Awww don't worry hunHug Even if there is a hate track, it won't be as bad as you are expectingSmile
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

Where / Who confirmed the Feb 14th confession ? a spoiler ?

Do say !

as far as i know there was no and spoiler it was an assumption.. guys dont keep high hopes.. if confession was to happen then it wouldnt without a article at the earliestConfused

Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 09 February 2012 at 1:35am
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

@Jenny: Was that status meant to be for IPK? :P Because GH is the writer of a 4872872 shows LOL Could it be for another show?

@Sonaya: Shyam may or may not be that big reason. Remember how this line is repeated so much in the show - "Di, aapki khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoom, kuch bhi!" Could it be that he will leave his love just to save his sister's marriage? He might just keep Khushi away from the RM and pretend to hate her, but we all know he loves her. Remember promo #4.. the lines he says 'Shayad mera dil tumhe pukarta hai!' 'Mohobbat in mein dard ban kar rehti hai' 'kash main tumse mohobbat kar paata' Sigh, this show is making my brain work extra time LOL

Cry I can feel Arnie's pain already. My brain and my hearrt both have gone into overdrive. Someone rescue me.
mumz Senior Member
mumz
mumz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged

I believe too in the above points...The hate track has to be their past. He will support her known or unknown to her...that depends.

Smile
shantiprasannai Groupbie
shantiprasannai
shantiprasannai

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
kyaa...
HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Yes these days im lovingg the CV'S and the trp's are just amazinggg if what you say is true then will have a 5 Insha'allah <3

Go to top