Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LM has it all planned out - Big celebration ahead (Page 2)

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
These are just my thoughts based on the points I listed.Smile And the 14th feb confirmation is from other members who mentioned it yesterday. I'm not sure if it's going to be a confession or wedding on feb 14th but i've only heard good things planned for valentines by CVs. Hopefully its true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mumz

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Originally posted by jenny1000

Uh what;s this 14th Feb confession? It's too early for Arnav to confess his love..

They better not get rid of the tagline and stick to the nafrat track as planned. I want my passionate love intense scenes.

I second that. I an desperate for an intense track. They both are heads over heels in love with each other and trying to hate the other would be tough. I want Promo #4 to play out in the story!

And about the 14th Feb. confession... where did you get the news as confirmed? Embarrassed

Exactly. That's what I am discussing with our writer. I want the intense track.. I remember one promo where it was like jab nafrat aur mohabbat ho ek saath, toh iss pyar ko kya naam doon. and I was like, weee, this is gonna be so good. 

I DONT want our show to be like other shows that lose the damn story. I want the tagline alive and if I have to see a seperation track, I am READY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveCDlove

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Logical enuf
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunayaar

moo mein meeta daaldhoonga agar aisa hoga toh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!watever it may b...it willb more xciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1i keep my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

hahaha yaar ek baat bata...tu ladki hai ya ladka "moo mein meeta daaldhoonga" Just checkingLOL

And the meetha better be jalebis shaped in Arnav's name.Embarrassed
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sonya.

These are just my thoughts based on the points I listed.Smile And the 14th feb confirmation is from other members who mentioned it yesterday. I'm not sure if it's going to be a confession or wedding on feb 14th but i've only heard good things planned for valentines by CVs. Hopefully its true.
GH and LM haven't confirmed it yaar. I don't think there is gonna be a confession personally. From GH and all, the way the track is going, it's def hinting as an intense track coming up. But of course, I am still thinking back to the status : 1 funeral and 2 marriages. I am still gonna think Anjali is gonna die/coma and that's when the real hate track begins. Cause even if he misunderstands her now, and then later supports, her , the hate track fizzes out unless Shaym plans something big and in that process, something happens to Anjali and then the real hate track begins. That's just my take on it.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
14th  isnt far...will they rap the hate track up by then???? I hope ur right...i dread watching next weeks epis... :(((
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Uh what;s this 14th Feb confession? It's too early for Arnav to confess his love..

They better not get rid of the tagline and stick to the nafrat track as planned. I want my passionate love intense scenes.

I second that. I an desperate for an intense track. They both are heads over heels in love with each other and trying to hate the other would be tough. I want Promo #4 to play out in the story!

And about the 14th Feb. confession... where did you get the news as confirmed? Embarrassed

Exactly. That's what I am discussing with our writer. I want the intense track.. I remember one promo where it was like jab nafrat aur mohabbat ho ek saath, toh iss pyar ko kya naam doon. and I was like, weee, this is gonna be so good. 

I DONT want our show to be like other shows that lose the damn story. I want the tagline alive and if I have to see a seperation track, I am READY.

The idea seems interesting. I would love to see the intense/passionate/painful yet adorable love-hate relationship between ArHi too.Embarrassed But I think snake is not a big enough reason for that, as some other members have said. I think the real love-hate will begin after ArHi's past connection comes out.What do you think jenny and jojo?

mumz

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Yes yes, I remember that tagline! I was re-watching the previous scenes of ArHi before and remember all those intense scenes? The first fall/catch, the guest-house scene, the numerous scenes in the office, Teej etc. etc! I want that back! And it will be better this time. Trying to hate each other, stay away from each other when you love the other... it will be good to watch that :D And we all know how good Sobti and Irani are in portraying the pain. When they act it out, you can feel it! I want to watch that!

And I agree. I want the 'nafrat paas aane na de, mohobbat door jaane na de' tag-line to stay well and truly alive in the show and if separation track has to implemented for that, then bring it on! :D

@TM: Oh I see. Maybe they were just predicting LOL There was no such confirmation by LM or the IPKKND official FB page so... Embarrassed

JennyPenny

Go to top