LM has it all planned out - Big celebration ahead - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Sonya.

OMG Really?!?!?!? Thanks so much Anna for telling me. I haven't been able to watch that part yet. What else happened?!?! I am dying to know. What were they saying about Arnav's khushi? What about aamna saamna? Sorry to bombard you with questionsπŸ˜†

Nothing much as such. It was more of Barun joking around. It was something like Arnav wants to propose to Khushi so Abhaas and Daljeet giving him tips. Also Aabhas was apparantely the new Khushi because Barun gave him a rose and said I love you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† -- Also Anjali was a bit hurt in the head otherwise they had changed into the wedding outfits.

Sanaya was not shown as in no interview -- only Barun / abhaas and Daljeet goofing around! πŸ˜Š
Tons of jalebis for u ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Oh God! I really hope what you said comes true.
Originally posted by Dew_drops

Tons of jalebis for u ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† AWww thanks 😳😳😳 I am so happy,can breathe a sigh of relief now.
Originally posted by --Anna--

Nothing much as such. It was more of Barun joking around. It was something like Arnav wants to propose to Khushi so Abhaas and Daljeet giving him tips. Also Aabhas was apparantely the new Khushi because Barun gave him a rose and said I love you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† -- Also Anjali was a bit hurt in the head otherwise they had changed into the wedding outfits.

Sanaya was not shown as in no interview -- only Barun / abhaas and Daljeet goofing around! πŸ˜Š

Thanks so much Anna. 😳 

Well at least anjali is fine and the wedding is happening. 😊

But I am confused about the aamna saamna tagline. Chalo we know Arnav will know about Shyam.

Originally posted by .Sonya.

Thanks so much Anna. 😳 

Well at least anjali is fine and the wedding is happening. 😊

But I am confused about the aamna saamna tagline. Chalo we know Arnav will know about Shyam.

You are welcome! πŸ˜Š I think that aamna saamna tagline was for Barun proposing Abhaas  and nothing more. And I am VERY like VERY Glad that Anjali is alive and kicking. I dont like her character much but her death would have finished off any chance of ArHi romance.

But I am kind of glad that nothing was shown -- whatever is in store should be a surprise! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by --Anna--

You are welcome! πŸ˜Š I think that aamna saamna tagline was for Barun proposing Abhaas  and nothing more. And I am VERY like VERY Glad that Anjali is alive and kicking. I dont like her character much but her death would have finished off any chance of ArHi romance.

But I am kind of glad that nothing was shown -- whatever is in store should be a surprise! πŸ˜‰

Yeah i agree with you. ASR is blinded by anjali's love so she needs to stay for him to love khushi.
people are seriously going nuts! πŸ˜•
i really hopw what you are saying comes true..i don't want hatred track right now..
tumharay mu mai ghee shakar .sonya. :D ... if this happens i will be flying in the air literally ... ! i so loved your post .. literally i was so depressed from two days .. the moment i saw the promo .. i was like ye kya bakwas hai... i cnt stand any misunderstanding between Arshi ... n now after reading yor post i am a bit relieved .. i hope this is exactly what happens and Arnav takes the side of Khushi ... * fingers crossed*