Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes these days im lovingg the CV'S and the trp's are just amazinggg if what you say is true then will have a 5 Insha'allah <3
RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
As Amazingg As this prediction Is; I Have to agree with JoJo I mean we want an Intense track before the confession <3 πŸ˜³
zaniax thumbnail
but wat if there is nothing special on 14th feb and they jus treat it like any other day...i mean there is no guarantee besides ipkknd is very unpredictable and diff from other serials, so u nvr noe.
Although i dun mind to get pleasantly surprised on commin tue..still hav hopes😊
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Sonya.

The idea seems interesting. I would love to see the intense/passionate/painful yet adorable love-hate relationship between ArHi too.😳 But I think snake is not a big enough reason for that, as some other members have said. I think the real love-hate will begin after ArHi's past connection comes out.What do you think jenny and jojo?

I do agree. I think Arnav and Khushi's past links will def tear them apart and if something happens to Anjali on the top of it, it's gonna tear them even more apart.

GH said the track is gonna get intense and intense as the days go on. Of course he didn;'t clearly say how long but he did say Arnav will know the full truth , so the question of the hate track arising from that is small.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

Yes yes, I remember that tagline! I was re-watching the previous scenes of ArHi before and remember all those intense scenes? The first fall/catch, the guest-house scene, the numerous scenes in the office, Teej etc. etc! I want that back! And it will be better this time. Trying to hate each other, stay away from each other when you love the other... it will be good to watch that :D And we all know how good Sobti and Irani are in portraying the pain. When they act it out, you can feel it! I want to watch that!

And I agree. I want the 'nafrat paas aane na de, mohobbat door jaane na de' tag-line to stay well and truly alive in the show and if separation track has to implemented for that, then bring it on! :D

@TM: Oh I see. Maybe they were just predicting πŸ˜† There was no such confirmation by LM or the IPKKND official FB page so... πŸ˜³

Ahh, yes I agree. Ahh , I cannot wait to have the intense scenes back!! It's gonna be amazing, I hate you because I love you and I love you because I hate you.. Ahh, gonna wait..

GH confirmed it. No confession or whatsoever on the 14th Feb!
JennyPenny thumbnail
GH confirmed that there is no confession on the 14th Feb happening guys. They are gearing towards one of the biggest tales on the show!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

@Jenny: Was that status meant to be for IPK? :P Because GH is the writer of a 4872872 shows πŸ˜† Could it be for another show?

@Sonaya: Shyam may or may not be that big reason. Remember how this line is repeated so much in the show - "Di, aapki khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoom, kuch bhi!" Could it be that he will leave his love just to save his sister's marriage? He might just keep Khushi away from the RM and pretend to hate her, but we all know he loves her. Remember promo #4.. the lines he says 'Shayad mera dil tumhe pukarta hai!' 'Mohobbat in mein dard ban kar rehti hai' 'kash main tumse mohobbat kar paata' Sigh, this show is making my brain work extra time πŸ˜†

Ahh Jojo, yes it was for IPK because his co-writer also said, that , that's the plan right now and no one of his shows could possibly been having this same status, at least not SNSπŸ˜†

Apparently there was that promo before Shaym got introduced where he tells Anjali he's willing to give up her entire life for her, so Shaym could be a good hurdle.
Yes, I remember that Jojo and if we read between the lines, then i do do think that makes sense. He has to show the world he hates her but deep down he loves her and despite all he does, she can never hate him! This will be an awesome track to watchhh!!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jenny1000

GH confirmed that there is no confession on the 14th Feb happening guys. They are gearing towards one of the biggest tales on the show!

Thanks for telling :) After the promo even an expectation of a confession would have bee stupid! Waiting for the intense track now! πŸ˜

@Bold : what does that mean!? πŸ˜•
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Thanks for telling :) After the promo even an expectation of a confession would have bee stupid! Waiting for the intense track now! πŸ˜

@Bold : what does that mean!? πŸ˜•

I have no clue. He told me to read between the lines and I am super confused , but I think he meant that now the show is just gonna get more intense and more passionate. 

I just hope they don't have to kill Anjali to get to that path. I remember an article long ago, when the show began, they talked abotu someone's death. It's either anjali or Arnav's mom connected to Khushi somehow.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jenny1000

I have no clue. He told me to read between the lines and I am super confused , but I think he meant that now the show is just gonna get more intense and more passionate. 

I just hope they don't have to kill Anjali to get to that path. I remember an article long ago, when the show began, they talked abotu someone's death. It's either anjali or Arnav's mom connected to Khushi somehow.

Read between the lines?! πŸ˜²  I can but I dont know what to make of it! I am looking forward to the hardcore intense and passionate scenes but I dont want Anjali to die! 

I remember that article too - I always thought that it was something related to Arnav's mom -- if its Anjali then well -- Arnav is going to be very mad! πŸ˜’