India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LM has it all planned out - Big celebration ahead

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
The CVs have it all planned out, they knew that if they release the promo a week ahead of time, the viewers will go nuts with anxiety, anguish, negativity, dreading only the worst. And things are going as per their plan, sab ke sab suicidal ho gaye haiLOL.

But, after a week of nightmares, nail-biting anticipation, and tension, BAM they surprise us with the unexpected - Arnav finds out Shyam's a pervert and supports Khushi. And then ofcourse the forum will go from maatam to diwali in secondsBig smile. There will be a big celebration among the viewers ---hiking up the TRPs even more.

Reasons for this:

SBS/SBB segment said Shyam's truth will be out in front of Arnav. Their promos are mostly misleading. Feb 14 confession confirmedEmbarrassedDancing Edit:confirmation from other members' posts. Hopefully not a rumour.   CVs continue to surprise us everytime - it's like a roller coaster ride. The production house has a history of trusting couples who stick together through thick and thin.
  • Misunderstandings and fights are short-lived in their stories. Example - Geet.

So, stop freaking out my lovelies, we are just doing exactly what CVs are expecting us to do. There will be a dhamaka, but a good one (if that makes senseLOL).

Arnav:

"Know you've been hurt by someone else
I can tell by the way you carry yourself
If you let me, here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you"Heart 

Hooked on this song, lately.

Your thoughts please, my einsteins.Tongue Do bless this post with your comments.Embarrassed

EDIT: So guys I was rightt OMGOMG I am way too excited right now!! SBS tagline showed that Arnav will confront shyam!!! Which means no misunderstanding?!?!?! Am I getting over-excited?? I don't caree!!Dancing

Edited by .Sonya. - 09 February 2012 at 3:02am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

huda1geetfanancy_lizaLoveMishalmkapkuc1407kie91sarvanigowriarshiiiHumaayeshaZinaliyalinirajbhavana227ishahsLIDIYABARUNSTEFFENYshantiprasannailuckybirdtzeifSara.Khanjyoti_light29sweety_virgo1farhacassimRin630Dee-inocencesubarnsMay1902Strawberry_piealishba45Raima36wackysharuASRkiDEWANIssr565shaz01x-nishbkumarhimabindu05jioraBlueSpiritGalwayGirlawwwwwwwpayal.12y.c.yetikaroxxsruthirishiBlessShazArshiThreeDsdhahitaklima_najswtashzsadikslgirlRabbaVeGillRKSuchita2012soapfreak13mumzsaj111.Phoenix..1.1.1.1alice54Juicee_Sushiegom3090meghnasshaam91sun2011shane1shanthipriyastarplus31shagun-rocksneverbeforethe_breezeUKLotus-carpediem-notacrimetoloveN33MAmerrydockArshForEverAneeka_GSpkapsunna_178sihuChaudhrytmArHi_4evershonu2spsharmilapaircubeTangledDEE2803Swap-Arhiuntilwhenever21JaishankarKC294neha2005YummymummyRozy77Aliya_hzsngeetmaanluvdevishreegurulover..Smita..--Sobi--sayani2807-.Pearl.-amisuvBarunshellAquilineLily2011fly_dogsejket2gunayaarGodsEyerumuNightingale...smileyhug7679--BSI-FaNaTic--Marybartonwin7zafishena07pooja_k93smitar-Sparsh-srijaaa127LadyLaLaHaRul-lover-cherryblossom-canuck-umzanodaksgfanAlphabet26SomerholicGirlbholabearanurao.66chammak_challoSwaNia_2MadhuriDixit.Euphoria.Allbut1shaaranya* Unnati *LotusPetalsrushshriSWEEBILLIanu17..Amina..tinsel.nirvana.Fatima_Qpluviophile.-MariaMars-honeypriyaLyssaPieKookiemonsterMrDarcyfanpakpearlGayuArnavfarah53Fazila~princessunaraInvoker

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Where / Who confirmed the Feb 14th confession ? a spoiler ?

Do say !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011--Sobi--MadhuriDixit

bhavana227 Newbie
bhavana227
bhavana227

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
perfect Smile thnx dear
gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
moo mein meeta daaldhoonga agar aisa hoga toh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!watever it may b...it willb more xciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1i keep my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Uh what;s this 14th Feb confession? It's too early for Arnav to confess his love..

They better not get rid of the tagline and stick to the nafrat track as planned. I want my passionate love intense scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveN33MASharManEDKVpakpearl

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Frankly I am gonna support whatever the CV's show -- if its a misunderstanding or even if its nothing. But I am not gonna predict because this is one show that has always done something different and i am sure something different is planned for future as well.

However the points you have listed -- do fit in well.! Smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tzeifdhahiAneeka_GSSharManEDKVJuicee_SushienotacrimetoloveLucyLindaDewN33MA.1.1.1.1.Phoenix.prathikriCDloveMrDarcyfanpakpearlfarah53DraculaGirlprincessunara

annu.ac Senior Member
annu.ac
annu.ac

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Is it really true? Or jst ur prediction.
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Uh what;s this 14th Feb confession? It's too early for Arnav to confess his love..

They better not get rid of the tagline and stick to the nafrat track as planned. I want my passionate love intense scenes.

I second that. I an desperate for an intense track. They both are heads over heels in love with each other and trying to hate the other would be tough. I want Promo #4 to play out in the story!

And about the 14th Feb. confession... where did you get the news as confirmed? Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveN33MASharManEDKVprathikri

Go to top