Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Chacha Chachi in for stylish Valentine-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

News
HOME  NEWS  Chacha-Chachi, You're in for a stylish Valentine!
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Chacha-Chachi, You're in for a stylish Valentine!

like   2  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

It is that time of the year again when love is in the air.  You know, I lost my parents at a very young age and don't remember them. Ever since, chacha-chachi have been just like my parents and remain an inspiring couple for me. They, in my eyes are an epitome of love. So I have some crazy plans for them this Valentine's Day.

STARONE.IN

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna HaiI plan to give them a special surprise. Instead of the regular gifts and holidays, I have something really different in store for them. For years, I've seen chacha-chachi in the same style of clothes and hence for Valentines Day, I look forward to giving them a special wardrobe makeover. And yes, without the other finding out about the other. It will be their special gift to each other.

I am so sure each one of them will be assuming that he/she is planning this surprise alone. I am going to make sure that they don't find out about me helping both of them! Refreshing their look with the help of some designer wear should do the trick. What do you guys think?

As part of their hip and happening makeover, I am going to dress them in cool, spunky and fashionable clothes. I think I will take help from www.fashionandyou.com or www.99labels.com as I really liked the stuff they have out there. For chachi, I have a 'bold' look in mind with a red sheer sari. I know she's always wanted one. Meanwhile, chacha is going to be dressed in an uber cool jacket with funky red pants.

I am also going to give them a trendy hairstyle and have called for an in-house beautician to do the job. Even you guys can do something similar for that one couple that spells love for you. Whether it's your mum-dad, sister and her spouse or even your dearest friend, give them a wardrobe makeover and just watch them squeal in delight! You know like a dress they've always wanted to wear but may have been wary of or clothes they think they are too old to sport. Of course, remember to keep it a surprise. I think it will be absolutely splendid to watch them when they finally meet and discover each other in this cool new avatar!

Although, I hope that like all my other plans, this one doesn't get messed up. Keeping my fingers crossed! So how are you going to make this Valentine's Day smashing for that special couple you know? Hmm?

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
 | 
Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyattack_007naina-syedgorgeousmounikaXlovesuKryan_DevAkshi--Mystical--manoo.18-Siaa-sonika.dalicemathtara_211JESNIA..Jessie..ashred12Coolioqueen-Antu-_-Aslan-cuttiee-PhoenixD-VarunKiBiwi-Swetha-

Khushnav Senior Member
Khushnav
Khushnav

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Oh lord! LOOL!!! Manvi rocks man! Ab Chacha Chachi ka toh ho gaya, what about your valentine Mannu dear?! Virat ke liye surprise kya hai? :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-VarunKiBiwi

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemathVarunKiBiwi

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
thanks
--Mystical-- Senior Member
--Mystical--
--Mystical--

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Manvi is such a sweetheart..hope her plans turn out jst d way she wants this tym..if not bttr..thanx for sharing!!
..Jessie.. IF-Dazzler
..Jessie..
..Jessie..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
tfs...Mannu is so so loveable!!!!!!!!!!
cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
TFS...
Coolioqueen IF-Rockerz
Coolioqueen
Coolioqueen

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Are Mannu yaar, sometimes think abt ur own valentine!

Go to top