India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cv's enlighten me plz.

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Cv's xplain me wat is d reason bhind seperation news.

Wen it was said on GH wall 2 weddings n 1 funeral. We all rejoiced as we thought arhi's marriage is near. Right from d begining of d show u r constantly givin us hints of their marrige. So our hopes were high ad it was build up by u for their marriage.

So wen we c a scenario where there marriage is near (again going by GH wall) den how come dis news of seperation. Did u mean mental n emotional seperation bcoz physical seems to b not logical for me right now?

Cv's enlighten me plz.

Guyz throw sm light on dis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
CVs never said of any seperation...its only the hyper active minds at Forum which is floating with all angles and predictions...for the matter GH never mentioned marriage in relation to IPKKND...it could hv been any other show too !!!
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Well to me..though it will be harsh to say..bt I will prefer them to get separate in love rather than living together in hate... If there is any track of hatred marriage..pain is gonna be worse fr both arhi..Unhappy..
if they separate..then may be with time there love will strengthen and they will get back with more trust and stronger bond,..btw khushi still needs to develop love more..this will help her realise arnav's worth and her feelings..
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I would say marriage could be a hatred marriage also -- and when its marriage there is obviously no separation! As in whatever the reason they will be together. And it may be even a compromise marriage -- Arnav may believe Khushi but will not think of confessing his love -- instead will marry Khushi to save her and Anjali.

But will then Anjali die!? Funeral of whom that is the main question. If Anjali dies -- and Arnav comes to know about the whole Shyam fiasco -- directly or indirectly he may blame Khushi for it! Ouch
prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

CVs never said of any seperation...its only the hyper active minds at Forum which is floating with all angles and predictions...for the matter GH never mentioned marriage in relation to IPKKND...it could hv been any other show too !!!

but priya what does the latest  post by LM indicate  ? 
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by honeypriya

but priya what does the latest post by LM indicate ?

Exactly mind is orbitble right now. Urrrggghhh Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index