STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Sandhya suggests a collage of memories

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I can't stop thinking about the last Valentine's I spent with my parents. The whole thought of mummy-papa not being with me hurts. My heart broke into a million pieces the day they left, but it is the happy moments I've spent with them that continue to give me strength.

STARONE.IN

Diya Aur Baati HumCherishing the fond memories I have of them, I would like to share my ideas with you to help make this Valentine's Day a really special one for your parents too. It's not just about surprising them, but also making them feel special! February is the season when the market gets flooded with mushy Valentine's Day gifts, but I remember gifting them something very personalised. I decided to prepare a photo collage that chronicles their marital bliss. And you can do the same.

My idea was to create a heart shaped collage out of the memories of the last 30 years or so of our happy family. I tried to include all those important life events which were dear to them. I went through nearly 1,000-2,000 pictures of them right from their wedding to Ankur bhaiya and me coming into their lives. The best times we spent together as a family; Ankur bhaiya's wedding and other small events that brought us closer.

Finally, I was able to pick some 100 photos for the collage. After the tedious process of sifting and selecting the photos I pasted them all in a big heart shaped frame. If you wish, you can even get it printed. Next, I added some interesting captions to all those pictures.

Now, my Valentine Day gift is ready. I still remember the moment my mother saw the collage and she started crying and trust me it made Papa proud too. So, what are you waiting for? Gear up and start preparing your gift. I am sure your parents will appreciate your effort!

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
 | 
Thursday, February 09, 2012

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123honeybeeeSonarMeyeadititrocksavanka12ayshrannikhilsahai-Ramya-sitakshii

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
tnx for sharing
Daisy15 IF-Dazzler