Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love bytes

PreviousNext

Samir Soni: For me, every day is Valentine's Day. But since life is so hectic that you don't get enough time to tell your loved one that you love them you need to take some time out. This V-Day, I am going to spend some time with Neelam, my life and my wife, and make it a memorable day for both of us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing.. I loved the way he said Neelam my life and my wife 🤗
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well...i don't believe in valentine's day...its just a normal day for me...very unromantic na...but here i qm wishing sammy...neelam...keerti...a very happy valentine day...may love always blossoms in their lives...n thats very sweet of sammy...taking time out on valentine's day to spend time with neelam...a very happy valentine to the adorable couple n also wishing sinal a very happy valentine's day...hope we get some moments of sinal on that with only sinal dedicated epi...witcha-thakral free epi...don't mind vira thoughday
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks For sharing...

I wish we will see some Sinal Celebrating Velentines Day...But i knw.This is too much to ask.
that is good to hear that he going to spend time on valentine day with his Wife , nothing can be better  than this  for both of them , it's a good time to get them closer to one another...