India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

This serial does not make sense any more

driti Groupbie
driti
driti

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

I havent replied in months ( basically after Nishant left). I infact stopped watching RMJ but would just read the updates. Was shocked to read that Anukalps character would end. This idea makes NO SENSE whatsoever.

This show started with such great results ..the love story blossoming between the leads...culminating into marriage...consumating their marriage...fun between the families...what not. Even Goldie's entry was not that bad...However, with this unexpected decision taken by the creatives...god knows where they want to take the story line to? They rather end the show with some happiness and positivity.

It is not about Sujoy/Nishant...it is about the character " ANUKALP" which has left a mark in our hearts and the thought that  Mona will be left alone is heart wrenching.

I would hate to even read the updates.

Not fair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1510suresh555

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree!

What's even more sick is how now the story will take an absurd turn. Mona is most probably pregnant and Aditya will have to jump in to look after her and the baby. He is her husbands brother, in most Gujarati families youR husband's older brother is like your older brother. CVs should have really researched better on how things work in Gujju families!

If they really wanted to pair up Angad and Sarah, they should've brought him when they were looking for Nishant's replacement. What's so Ram Milayi Jodi about this? I know Angad and Sarah fans are going to jump in and say why not but lets be a little logical, the whole Ram Milayi Jodi was apt to Anukalp and Mona - they're the supposed to be the perfect couple. This is just ridiculous, I can't believe they're about to kill Anukalp.

And Ambaaji, more fingers are going to be pointed at her for saving Aditya. No one is going to believe her, yet again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1510driti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top