India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gohem's Valentine day (Page 2)

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
If he gifts Gopi roses then she will take it to rasoda and make gulkand from themLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruts18

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I want a loving valentine day scene...neither one should be hurt...i just cant see Ahem being hurt...
i m sharing my dream which i had yesterday about Gohem valentine day
Jigar reminds Ahem that its valentine day n he is sure that Ahem has planned something special for her...Ahem confused n says "Valentin day" and i...???" but then blush slightly...he is restless about wht to gift gopi n is also not able to concentrate on work..so then after sometime goes to d gift shop n buys gifts for her.At night after dinner...in order to get gopi in room after dinner quickly he makes an idea that he got a cramp in his leg...koki says she will apply something..but Ahem says no mom..gopi is there.."my patni"..so u dont ...koki says but Ahem i will nurse u but again Ahem says no mom its k...n then tell Gopi to come in d room to apply him some medicine...Ahem goes in d room n decorates d room...n then switch off d light..after completing all d chores Gopi come in d room n see the room is dark...she call out "Ahemji"...but then no response...n in dark goes near the switch board n switch on the light n ...suprise...the room is decorated...with rose...ballons lying on d floor..omgDay Dreaming..gopi shock n delighted to see it...she ask Ahem what is this..n what is there today...Ahem blush n then comes in front of Gopi n bend on his knees n take gopi hand in his hangd n ask her..."Gopi will u be my valentine???" 

Edited by Hetp - 09 February 2012 at 12:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadshruts18maddy311

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Shruti nice thoughtBig smile
kanjoos modi can't go beyond flowers.
Okay kanjoos modi, put those bangles to some use and gift them to gopiWink
shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feviewer

If he gifts Gopi roses then she will take it to rasoda and make gulkand from themLOL

ROFL
shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Or he might try to give her flowers, but then at the last minute, he'll throw it out the window. I think this is as close as it can get...Shocked 

LOLhahahah Rachna ...what a thought!

siri2006

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

OMG...full utilisation of resorces(i m speaking in economics languageLOL)

Veni-Vidi-Vici

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

I want a loving valentine day scene...neither one should be hurt...i just cant see Ahem being hurt...
i m sharing my dream which i had yesterday about Gohem valentine day
Jigar reminds Ahem that its valentine day n he is sure that Ahem has planned something special for her...Ahem confused n says "Valentin day" and i...???" but then blush slightly...he is restless about wht to gift gopi n is also not able to concentrate on work..so then after sometime goes to d gift shop n buys gifts for her.At night after dinner...in order to get gopi in room after dinner quickly he makes an idea that he got a cramp in his leg...koki says she will apply something..but Ahem says no mom..gopi is there.."my patni"..so u dont ...koki says but Ahem i will nurse u but again Ahem says no mom its k...n then tell Gopi to come in d room to apply him some medicine...Ahem goes in d room n decorates d room...n then switch off d light..after completing all d chores Gopi come in d room n see the room is dark...she call out "Ahemji"...but then no response...n in dark goes near the switch board n switch on the light n ...suprise...the room is decorated...with rose...ballons lying on d floor..omgDay Dreaming..gopi shock n delighted to see it...she ask Ahem what is this..n what is there today...Ahem blush n then comes in front of Gopi n bend on his knees n take gopi hand in his hangd n ask her..."Gopi will u be my valentine???" 

its a good dream Hetal...seems to be very impossible right nowOuchErmm

Hetp

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLsooo true

Go to top