Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gohem's Valentine day

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I just have a strong thought going by the recent storyline that somehow Ahem will want to give or give Gopi flowers on V-day but not confess to her...and Gopi either doesn't take the flowers or gives a dry response...and it hurts him like a bullet...just wondering...😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that would be nice... but oh no gopi's attitude ... that would hurt my Ahemji t 
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem is not very flowery kind of a guyπŸ˜†...he goes with the real feelings so maybe a Godiva will do ...he can feed her lol
Look at me ...I have to work on a patent ...what am I doing??... waxing eloquence on Gohem dreaming abt their V day. lol πŸ˜›
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
frankly speaking I don't want this to happen.  I want this avoiding track to end by valentines day.  I hope CVS don't have plans like Gopi ran for Ahem 1.5 years and Ahem has to wait for Gopi another 1.5 yrs.  
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Or he might try to give her flowers, but then at the last minute, he'll throw it out the window. I think this is as close as it can get...😲 
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am fedup wud this avoidance track cos cvs have messed it up aso badly its a joke , pls just end our misery now and give us a nice gohem scene on valentines day . Ahem owes her a good gift , I hope he buys her a ring or chain even if he takes out for icecream just the two of them I am happy.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: siri2006

frankly speaking I don't want this to happen.  I want this avoiding track to end by valentines day.  I hope CVS don't have plans like Gopi ran for Ahem 1.5 years and Ahem has to wait for Gopi another 1.5 yrs.  

Hhehehe Gopi the simple girl with her unconditional love has got the Man Modi "adrenaline rushed"...so no wait dear maybe some speed bumps here & there...not sure abt V day but we'll surely have a colorful  & love filled HOLI.  Koki will have to take a hike in the woods or refuge in Urmi's  slimming center πŸ˜›
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe he won't gift her anything ( not really ahem type to gift his wife sthg) but he'll surely try to wish her. And she'll avoid him Like plague And either he'll be hurt or simply think she's shy...( remember when they both try to wish each other Happy anniversary... There were only "voh" filling the conversation
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If he gifts Gopi roses then she will take it to rasoda and make gulkand from themπŸ˜†
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want a loving valentine day scene...neither one should be hurt...i just cant see Ahem being hurt...
i m sharing my dream which i had yesterday about Gohem valentine day
Jigar reminds Ahem that its valentine day n he is sure that Ahem has planned something special for her...Ahem confused n says "Valentin day" and i...???" but then blush slightly...he is restless about wht to gift gopi n is also not able to concentrate on work..so then after sometime goes to d gift shop n buys gifts for her.At night after dinner...in order to get gopi in room after dinner quickly he makes an idea that he got a cramp in his leg...koki says she will apply something..but Ahem says no mom..gopi is there.."my patni"..so u dont ...koki says but Ahem i will nurse u but again Ahem says no mom its k...n then tell Gopi to come in d room to apply him some medicine...Ahem goes in d room n decorates d room...n then switch off d light..after completing all d chores Gopi come in d room n see the room is dark...she call out "Ahemji"...but then no response...n in dark goes near the switch board n switch on the light n ...suprise...the room is decorated...with rose...ballons lying on d floor..omg😍..gopi shock n delighted to see it...she ask Ahem what is this..n what is there today...Ahem blush n then comes in front of Gopi n bend on his knees n take gopi hand in his hangd n ask her..."Gopi will u be my valentine???" 
Edited by Hetp - 12 years ago