India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

jumuroo and mama..

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
i cant stand jumru and albeli's mama these two are getting on my nerves as they are annoying and evil.. they tricked raj's mother by making a duplicate bodyout of abha making it like she is dead and raj's mom being shocked leaving, hope she comes back and finds abha and turns both of them to the police.. once they are in jail they cant do anything to abha and raj's mother can find  abha's family.. what do you think guys? comments plz...

artiprasad IF-Rockerz
artiprasad
artiprasad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
true,and dont know why they cant just take their albeli,why they doing this to abha.they just want money,and hell stealing money from mandir..hope abha also teaches them a lesson...and hope she recalls and send these goons to jail.she knows bittu and love that love for him,and these people keep on using her by saying bittu...
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

i agree with you only if abha recalls her memory loss she can then expose jumroo and mama.. as far bittu goes lets hope he goes home and finds mama missing and searches for albeli and finds abha kidnapped. but i dont think the cv's are that smart to make that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

artiprasad

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I loved the bond of Abha and Raj's ma...but that two devils spoiled all... Albeli and her family created all problms in Abharan's life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalartiprasad

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@rechus you said exactly right i agree.. poor abha has to suffer in the hands of mama and jumroo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

artiprasad IF-Rockerz
artiprasad
artiprasad

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
but i am pity sure,when abha regains her memory, she will def help Raj's mum find her son...and maybe she will see her photo with Lata ji,and help them get re-unite..now everything is in Abha's hand..albeli wont do anything,just blah blah

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top