ARNAV AND KHUSHI MARRIED - PART 5

cutechubby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guyes, thanks for all ur comments as usual...but im still worried as i dont have as many comments as i would like 😕...

ARNAV: What is happening Di?

Anjali and Payal though stopped their laughter for a moment and when they turned back to see Arnav standing at the door with a worried expression on his face they burst out laughing again. Khushi was at the heights of her embarassment. Before she could say anything Arnav spoke back...

Ar: Di, would u care to stop and tell me wat is it that u and payal r laughing off your day with khushi is standing there with all tears in her eyes?...

Anjali trying to control her laughter signals at Payal and both of them walk past Arnav, but before they left Anjali went to her brother and whispered in his ears, "Chote! ur wife is scared of u...pls be gentle with her...hope u understand..."

A: Khushi is scared of me? wat the ...?

As Anjali and Payal left the room, Arnav walked up to Khushi. Her hands were fidgeting with her saree and she was looking everywhere else except at Arnav. Arnav slowly brought his hand up to her chin and lifted her chin to make her meet his eyes and spoke softly,

Ar: Khushi wat is all this? u r scared of me? and u r crying to ur sis about it?
K: No Arnavji...that was...I was...
Ar: Khushi i know i have treated u badly in the past and I very well understand if u r apprehensive with all those things in mind, but havent u seen any change in me in the recent times? had it not made a difference to u?
Khushi understood that he has misunderstood the issue exactly and was hurt seeing the hurt in his eyes and immly went to defend...
K: No Arnavji...u got it wrong...i was not complaining about u...i know u have changed a lot and no one else than me can be more happy about it...
Ar: Then wat was this all about?
Khushi didnt know how to answer his question.
"wat would he think of me if he heard wat i have in mind? Hey Devi mayya help me..."

Ar: Tell me khushi watever it is u can tell me...i shall help u...
It took all courage for Khushi to open her mouth to say it by which time Akash called from behind..
Ak: Bhai all the guests are waiting for u both to bid bye..
Ar: Oh yeah! v r coming...
He turned to Khushi and spoke softly "come khushi..v shall talk about it after we see the guests off...v have all the time in the world"
saying which he took khushi's hand in his, which he noticed was trembling, he thot something is seriously troubling her...

They went down to join the others. The day ended with hugs, tears and blessings from all the guests. Then the Gupta family were the last to leave both their daughters at the RM, both daughters cried their heart out. Akash and Arnav wondering how were they going to console their wives. After they had left, the Nani and Anjali requested that everybody stay for half an hour for a family chat just to calm the nerves of the new brides. An hour went by after which Anjali declared, " I guess its time..." She asked Arnav and Akash to wait there. She and Payal had already decided that they would leave Khushi in the bedroom first and wade away her fears before Payal goes to her room. All the three of them walking towards Arnav's bedroom, where both Anjali and Payal settle Khushi down...
Anj: Bhabhi, pls dont be scared by brother is not all that bad. He has changed a lot since u've come into his life...
Pa: Khushi dont behave like a child and pls dont cry in front of Arnavji...He will feel bad...

Whatever said and done, Khushi couldnt give up her fear and nervousness...

Khushi waited with bated breath for the worse...It was a while when Arnav entered the room...He closed the door and locked it...Khushi's heart started the thud..thud...with the click of the latch. Khushi felt it was a liftetime before Arnav reached the bed where she was sitting. He gently sat down beside her and lifted her gunhghat and put a finger under her chin and when she looked up, he was shocked to see pool of tears waiting to leave her eye at any second...
Ar: Khushi..wat happ..y r u crying?
No answer..
Ar: Is it beoz ur parents have left?
No answer..
Ar: Khushi pls, u dont know just how much this tears of yours pulls me down...just tell me...Khushi...
After a pause...
K: Arnavji...
Ar: Hmmm..
K: Im scared...
Ar: Scared of wat?
No answer..
Ar: Scared of me?
Khushi shook her head...
Ar; Then?
It took few mins for Arnav to realize wat she was talking about...He tried too hard to control his laughter but failed. Khushi looked up in shock hearing his laughter..though she wouldnt mind him laughing at her expense, this situation caught her off guard...
K: Arnavji...
Ar: (in between his laughter)...Khushi u r scared of the suhaag raat thing...? this is what u told Di and Payal?
Khushi nodded her head in acceptance...
Ar; (still laughing) no wonder they were laughing at you like that...I was worried it was something else...
Khushi did not know how to react. Arnav calmed down and the fact dawned on him that his khushi was so innocent and it was his responsibility after all to take care of her and her fears. Arnav spoke softly with a hand on Khushi's head...
Ar: Khushi...there is no need to get scared at all. I will not touch u until u want me to..we've had a very very long day today and i know how much u must be missing your babuji, amma, and buaji...first lets make outselves comfortable...first u go and change out of this heavy stuffs and come then i shall take my turn...
Khushi felt his voice very reassuring and got up to go to the bathroom with a red colored nightwear in hand.
When she came out , Arnav saw that she had removed all her jewellery except her mangalsutra and her bangles, the sindhoor was still shining in her forehead and she still had he bride-glow glowing brightly in her face...he was mesmerized to see her in that red nightie showing her curves so perfectly. He wanted nothing more than to just take her. He had waited so long to have her in his arms. He had this possessiveness over her and wanted to brand her his in every possible way.

When Arnav came out after changing, Khushi saw that he had changed into a black T-shirt and a night pant. He was looking very cool in the outfit, very casual and carefree. Khushi had never seen him like this. It kind of gave a look not like ASR but like a soft and romantic "ARNAV."

She was sitting in the couch near the bed. Arnav came to the bed and sat on in with his back resting at the headpost and his leg stretched on the bed. He looked at Khushi and called.
Ar: Khushi y r u sitting there...u can come to bed...i promised u that i wont touch u unless u want me to..so come..u cant sit in the couch for the full night...come...
Khushi stood up hesitantly and went to bed to sit on the other side...
Ar: Khushi it has been too long a day for both of us...shall v sleep..?
Khushi nodded.
Arnav switched off the lights which doomed the room pitch dark with a jerk Khushi rushed to Arnav.
Arnav who was not expecting a sudden move felt Khushi fall on his chest with her hands clutching his T-shirt tightly. Arnav gently put his hand out to hug her and spoke into her ears.
Ar: Khushi sorry..i forgot that u r scared of darkness. Tomorrow first thing i shall arrange for a night lamp for u in the room. Please adjust with today. Of course, u can hold me and sleep if u feel better.

Khushi nodded in agreement. Both of them dozed off to sleep peacefully with Khushi in Arnav's arms. Arnav had a blissful sleep in many years.

GUYS I KNOW ALL OF U WOULD BE SCREAMING AT ME FOR NOTHING AS U EXPECTED IN THIS UPDATE..REALLY SORRY...ENCOURAGE ME AND I SHALL FULFILL IT IN THE NEXT ONE...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta1231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is very good keep writing... 
Thanks 
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
super duper.loved it.continue plz.
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update. Bless Khushi for being so scared, he thought that it was something major haha. At least they slept in each others arm
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
couldn't stop laughing ðŸ¤£
omg...kushi is sooo innocent!!

doo continueee ASAP😃
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
really sweet... plz continue
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am totally loving this Arnav...hes such a sweety!! poor Khushi hoping she calms down and starts to relax soon before Arnav loses his control!!
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So beautiful...Awww...
I Love ur writing's so much that i actually wait for ur next update!!
Please continue writing...
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast response ... next part but please continue brilliant writing...😳
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
super fantastic do continue...