India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Help me! Attractive with KYPH!

sultanaluvsu Newbie
sultanaluvsu
sultanaluvsu

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! I am sooooo Attractive with KYPH. I don't know wat to do. You know when first I saw the commercials of KYPH, they didn't say anything with it that its a show or a drama. I thought it was a movie. I was so in to love when i saw that commercial. The commercial was fabalouse, but they changed it now, it was so attractive to me. Specially the song. I can't explain wat I felt those days when they showed the commercials of KYPH and still when they show specially Angad...ahhhh..lol.

So I was really happy and I was really excited to bring KYPH movie home...lolz....when I though it was a movie! So I waited days till they showed the commercials over and over. I would run from any room or where ever I am to see the commercial of KYPH.

Then one day my moms friend found a job for me to touter some kids. And I was happy coz I love kids and specially teaching. So when I was dismissed from school the next day at 3:00 pm then I went to help the kids with their homework till 6:00 pm. When I got back home I was really tired coz last night I slept late. So I went to my bed and layed for a couple of minutes and I fell a sleep. After, I think one hour or two I woke up and I heard KYPH title song, when it was finished, talking started. I ran so fast from my room to the living room, that I hurt my toe really badly by the door.

My mom was sitting and watching it. I said, ''mom wat is this?'' She said "its a new show". I said "mom u know how desprate I was about this, why didn't u woke me up?". She said "it just started don't worry". I was sooooooooooooooooooooo different.....lolz, when i found out it was acctually a show.  I was really happy, I mean really happy coz now its great. Now it won't end in acouple of hours. But KYPH will end maybe till I live.....lolz. So thats how I met KYPH.

Isn't it different and stupid....lolz. I am still desprite about it and always will be. I gotta admit the commercial for KYPH and the title song just cought the attention of maybe all the ppl all around the world. You know wat they say, a book is great if it had something exciting at start to catch the attention of the reader. Well the director of this show just used the same rules for book with a show ''KYPH''..............my favo. and always will be!

Now if you guys don't mind and would be happy and glade to share with us how did u guys meet "Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai" show, please tell us about it.

Thank you! Take Care! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! love...love....kiss....kisss     &n bsp;   .....hug...if u took a shower this morning..lolz.

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

weeeelll.. sultana... you seem to have a thing for kyph... don't worry... we all do! and that's what this forum is meant for...

so... i didn't really meet kyph... i've always admired iqbal khan in funtoosh even tho his performance wasn't really mindblowing or anything...

and i even saw him in a promo of bullet... at that time, nobody knew iqbal khan... so i was like 'great, i'm getting another chance to watch him' and then kyph happened

to tell the truth i was on cloud nine! i saw his new look and i was totally fida over it...

so that's my story...

we all have a story... na?Wink

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Same here. The first thing that caught my attention about KYPH was the beautifully shot title song...pink-purple flowers...mountains.....windmills and of course the chemical combo of Angad-Kripa. I was always in love with Iqbal's voice, so who would want to miss it, right?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged

I had been reading a lot about Ekta Kapoor's new show, especially when the news was all over the place, that she was looking for her ''Angad.'' I think, I fell in love with the way, Angad was being potrayed. I was like, wow this dude sounds so cool!

I saw the Promos only a few days before the show was aired, and the fresh look appealed to me instantly, the best part was that, it was one of the rare Balaji Shows, where both the protogonists were shown on screen together, in such a romantic tango......it did look very different.

And then, just one look at the title song, and I was goneLOL, tossed for a six......Iqbal looks incredibly cool in the title song!

The show has started off rather well, it has a youthful air about it, the characters are fresh and vibrant, the actors are not just good-looking, they manage to act well too, the storyline sounds very promising, and there aren't many shows which has a strong love story as a background.....so as I said before, all the right ingredients are there, only they have to be mixed in the right proportion and served at the right time.....and there we have a mega serial!

Lets hope for the best!

Chilly

pallavilumba Newbie
pallavilumba
pallavilumba

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:02am | IP Logged

hmn interesting ... as for me though the tunes of KYPH are catchy!! Thanx to this show i am re considering to take up my passion for singing & Learning the guitar !!something i was meaning to do for a while but just couldnt find the time!!!

After swearing to myself that i will never ever see a balaji serial again, i have again gone and got hooked on to another soap and that too from Balaji ... Balaji - Not Again!!!

Neways i got hooked on to this serial last week when i saw the story so far snd saw angad .. i was like wow!! there is something endearing in him seeing him you just instantly fall for him!! Apart from Angad i guess the main reason is the refreshing storyline (love story - dont we all love love stories??) and a fresh look to it.

25 yrs old, Delhi & Aquarian !! ahem ahem.. angad and i sure do have a lot in common !!!- judging by his interviews that is....

Pallavi

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged

hi sultana im also  a BIGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!  fan of KYPH, i came 2 know bout da show through da promos and i just loved da promos and though man this looks like 1 gud show, it was soo hard to wait for da show 2 cum on air and then it finally came n i havnet missed  a show  yet ( never will......i luv ad showWink)  i think its a damn gud show i just hope it never finishes or else i willCryCryCry

kariya

sultanaluvsu Newbie
sultanaluvsu
sultanaluvsu

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Well thats great, u all have really intresting and nice stories. Well yep KYPH is catchy, for sure. But you know why this is show is so different, because its different from all other shows....lolz. You know Kusun and jaisi jaisi are like kinda same now, almost all shows r same. Jaisi Jaisi was different at first but know same shit! U know I was thinking Angad is cuter then Prithvi, but I think Prithvi is cute too.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top