India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Next Track?

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I was just thinking once this track is over all the family members will loose respect for Mataji and she is one of the most critical characters in the show and obviously will have to redeem herself in the eyes of her family..how will she do that? Will Simar, Roli be able to respect her again? What do you alll think?

I have a bad feeling that Mataji will try to separate the sisters till the end of the show. It will be so bad if that happens. TRP's have also started going up so that means the audience is slowly accepting this track..which means that this track will continue.In this case I hope my theory is wrong.

sagark Senior Member
sagark
sagark

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
No upra i hope this track ends as am really not liking this fighting of the two sisters. And as u asked i feel that after simar and roli come to know that it was mathaji who did all this they will in future never trust her and would even not want to respect her and they should not even respect such a lady who never thinks good of anyone. Upra u know what i feel that in all this fighting of the sisters, simar will not be able to take it too longer and something drastic might happen to her and then maybe roli will come to know by hearing mathaji and her sister that they both are the culprits. Just my imagination.But cvs pls stop this sister fighting track soon.
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
yes upara trp is going littele up because we all are waiting ki kab fight end ho thats why we are watching it and deffinetly all the audience want sisters bonding not fight so cv ko ladai toh stop kerno hogi hann mataji is critical charator so unko sab ne pahele bhi simer aru roli marriage main accept ker liay tha jab prem ne truth bataya tha iss baar bhi ker lenge but sister fight toh stop kerni padegi .
sagark Senior Member
sagark
sagark

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Hope what ur saying comes true nickpick.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top