Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya AB &Drashti new pics from fb (Page 2)

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
If i m not wrong this little boy is abhishekh gandhi's son and may be its his birthday party.
Or who said Monaya  are not together plzzz Don't say like this.MAy be Mohit not attend this occasion But I m happy Arjun is there .Thanks for sharing this yaar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivasfend

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
god please chill people..if Mohit couldn't attend an occasion or something..that doesn't mean MS arent together...please think in a mature way, and I know few of them here are insecure for them since Sanaya doing a new show and stuff but guys, we all need to do is to trust her and believe me, am not a huge fan of her...but yeah I genuinely like/respect her!

sometimes, even I dont like somethings about her but then everyone here knows, sanz is very caring and good by heart and this matters the most Embarrassed she has always been friendly with everyone so dont worry, today she is friendly with Barun in IPK, like before she was friends with arjun and all her LRL and RKB costars the other day with someone else, its her nature so we dont need to feel insecure or take it all in a different way!

i just wanted to tell this since long seeing people getting worried in forum so I just wrote it lol and am not pointing to any particular member...just saying to trust MoNaya - they are one Heart and i know most of us trust her/them totally

Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 09 February 2012 at 1:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Glowing_StarP.Srinivas-DreamzGirl-soniasharmin89fend..Enchanteur..pakpearl

Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Awww...Sanaya looks damn pretty...Day Dreaming Glad to see her, Dhrashti and Arjun together after so long..Sanaya looks really cute with the baby she is holdingEmbarrassed Thanks for sharing these lovely pics DearSmile

P.Srinivaspakpearl

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dear glad to see u both in one frame sanaya and drshti  both r looking gorgeous 

P.Srinivaspakpearl

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
and yes love all the pics <3 Sanz,Arjun and Drashti looks FABB!

thanks for sharing Hug

P.Srinivaspakpearl

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitKiMeera-

god please chill people..if Mohit couldn't attend an occasion or something..that doesn't mean MS arent together...please think in a mature way, and I know few of them here are insecure for them since Sanaya doing a new show and stuff but guys, we all need to do is to trust her and believe me, am not a huge fan of her...but yeah I genuinely like/respect her!

sometimes, even I dont like somethings about her but then everyone here knows, sanz is very caring and good by heart and this matters the most Embarrassed she has always been friendly with everyone so dont worry, today she is friendly with Barun in IPK, like before she was friends with arjun and all her LRL and RKB costars the other day with someone else, its her nature so we dont need to feel insecure or take it all in a different way!

i just wanted to tell this since long seeing people getting worried in forum so I just wrote it lol and am not pointing to any particular member...just saying to trust MoNaya - they are one Heart and i know most of us trust her/them totally

Meera, Ignore these people.I think they are not Mature people .They just come and said something about monaya and again gayeeb.Just ignore them.
Btw,Meera,Tumne abhi tak nahin bola Mohit se phone pe kya baat hui tumse.Big smile

P.Srinivasfend

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Awww, ArNaya Are Looking Amazing :) Just Wished If We Could Get Mohit There Too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing..
all are looking cuteSmile

Go to top