Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice to see that Sanaya    &drashti still maintain good friendship even after they became stars,
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

thanks for sharing dear

You welcome.
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice pics 😃...where is it from as in what occassion?
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonam-ahmed

Plz some one tell me Monaya is still together or not? where is Mohit here.What this function about? Sorry if i said anything wrong.😭

oho monaya are still together n will be together for sure☺️ ...who said u they r not together 😡...come on they cant be chipkoo everytime😆he must be busy when this ocassion occured 🤗
touch wood to their togetherness muaah❤️

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice picture ..what was the occasion ??
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sanaya is looking sho sho cute n gorgeous in this attire😍
n looking too good with the baby🤗
i wish big baby would present too☺️😍
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If i m not wrong this little boy is abhishekh gandhi's son and may be its his birthday party.
Or who said Monaya  are not together plzzz Don't say like this.MAy be Mohit not attend this occasion But I m happy Arjun is there .Thanks for sharing this yaar.
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
god please chill people..if Mohit couldn't attend an occasion or something..that doesn't mean MS arent together...please think in a mature way, and I know few of them here are insecure for them since Sanaya doing a new show and stuff but guys, we all need to do is to trust her and believe me, am not a huge fan of her...but yeah I genuinely like/respect her!

sometimes, even I dont like somethings about her but then everyone here knows, sanz is very caring and good by heart and this matters the most 😳 she has always been friendly with everyone so dont worry, today she is friendly with Barun in IPK, like before she was friends with arjun and all her LRL and RKB costars the other day with someone else, its her nature so we dont need to feel insecure or take it all in a different way!

i just wanted to tell this since long seeing people getting worried in forum so I just wrote it lol and am not pointing to any particular member...just saying to trust MoNaya - they are one ❤️ and i know most of us trust her/them totally
Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 12 years ago
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww...Sanaya looks damn pretty...😍 Glad to see her, Dhrashti and Arjun together after so long..Sanaya looks really cute with the baby she is holding😳 Thanks for sharing these lovely pics Dear😊