Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Million dollar quoestion - u have just today !!! (Page 5)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himabindu05

I feel this time there will be a Precap!! Coz LM cannot Lose out On so many Berserk FansLOLTHe Precap will have something that we will definitely be wanting to watch on Monday...

Already most of us are So damn pisssed off with the The Promo...If the Precap Is Bad Or no Precap...It will be sheer torture...so maybe The Precap will Be ''Anjali in hospital fighting for life..and Arnav telling Khushi in no nonsense tone''Hum Shaadi Kar rahe hain..bhi...isi waqt"SmileHow i would love to see such a Precap!!Smile
Arhi Marriage is the only thing that can bring about some respite for me...I just want them together sharing their lives...however shattered their dreams are as of now...They can always start rebuilding ...they will spend everymoment with each other be it in love or hatred...
love u darlinggg...just wish thats the precap we get !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

himabindu05

kushifan Senior Member
kushifan
kushifan

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
 im going to watch on monday irrespective whether der is precap or not  coz my dad is going out of station nd i l get to see the show at 8pm no need to wait for repeat u know kinda excited...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrihoneypriya

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
this weekend fever is already killing me!  D'oh.. i bet they will stop in that place where ASR will hear everything and bang..episode ends..without any kind of precap! Angry
by the way i really hope they give us a last rabba ve today before the ugly truth comes out in front of Arnav! after that i wonder when will be the next time we will get a rabba ve! Broken Heart i really wish to get a rabba ve today at least! LOL

honeypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
will be auditioning for SCREAM 4 Cry

ROFL ROFL ROFL   oh awesome you!!!!

Stern Smile  Confused  Disapprove
Confusedyou know i am laughing too much!!! i am sure its because of the nervousness!!! giggling like a fool!!!
dont ask these questions priya!! how will i survive!!! i run to you for the answers!!!! Shocked Shocked

there is one thing i know!! in the name of humanity, the PH shouldnt leave it hanging with just a glimpse of arnav hearing half of khushi's outburst and then no precap!!! they shouldnt do that!! it might prove harmful for many!!! i am already walking around with a high BP!!!

honeypriya

truptscool Senior Member
truptscool
truptscool

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Nahhh...No precap...

honeypriya

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Its gonna be a no show of that most awaited 30 secs of the episode or an amazingly misleading precap... Damn, I can't even bring myself to hate CVs...!!!! Tongue
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

will be auditioning for SCREAM 4 Cry

ROFL ROFL ROFL   oh awesome you!!!!

Stern Smile  Confused  Disapprove
Confusedyou know i am laughing too much!!! i am sure its because of the nervousness!!! giggling like a fool!!!
dont ask these questions priya!! how will i survive!!! i run to you for the answers!!!! Shocked Shocked

there is one thing i know!! in the name of humanity, the PH shouldnt leave it hanging with just a glimpse of arnav hearing half of khushi's outburst and then no precap!!! they shouldnt do that!! it might prove harmful for many!!! i am already walking around with a high BP!!!

I am walking around with a straight face...and trust me its so difficult...with the Terror in heart and butterflies in tummy ROFLROFL

I always had probs of low BP but looks like this time its gonna shoot up...But on a serious note,rather they not show us any Precap than showing us Snaky snake's antics in the Precap...

Spare us the Horror ROFL

shwetachauhan

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
huh..da cv's r smarties
they will give us major attack by freezing the screen at the moment when v will b eager to know-WHT NEXT?
and den dey will leave us to get haunting dreams by not giving a PRECAP Angry

Go to top