Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Million dollar quoestion - u have just today !!! (Page 4)

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I hope tht this should not happen...Embarrassed
buh i think there will be no precappp...CryOuchCry

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by zonera1

I will b conveniently watching the last Harry Potter!!That was more heart breaking than what is gonna happen in IPK.This will distract me over the weekend!!Ironically i started watching IPK to forget my heart break for all the ppl who died in Harry Potter and now I will shift again to HP to forget my heart break over IPK!!What the...Looks lyk I am becoming a shuttle cock...Shifting between 1 fiction to other..Shifting between 1 anti hero(ASR) to other(Snape).LOL

hahaha u cracked me upSmile...seriously even I decided to relieve myself will finish the backlog of my movies...coz the whole of next week is again gonna be a Roller coaster Confused (atleast tere paas abhi khush hone ke bahut reasons hai Wink)
Yeah!!U r rite!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

It seems that Arnav will see Khushi and Shyam on Monday... so Friday tak they will drag Anjali's accident and how she reaches home... So even if they show precap - which would be the real scene when Arnav will see Khushi and Shyam talking - humari heartbeats toh stop honi hi hai... I say don't even wish for a precap babes - it might just leave us with even more depression... Arghhh...
Totally agreed...better to have no precaps than scary precaps...atleast we cn try nd survive the weekend in that case CryCryCry

Anchal_M

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I think they're gonna give us a deadly precap, and then leave us hanging for the entire weekend!
*TORTURE* *TORTURE!!!!*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mhoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirnalini

I think they're gonna give us a deadly precap, and then leave us hanging for the entire weekend!
*TORTURE* *TORTURE!!!!*
Cry
BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
your post has me LMAO lol hahahaha especially the last pic. I am constantly trying to get my mind off what will happen on friday. Lets hope we don't get a heart failure!

honeypriya

Pissa99 Senior Member
Pissa99
Pissa99

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
In my opinion, there might be a totally contradicting precap to what's actually gonna happen on Monday..hehe, so that LM can play with our minds for the next two days..LOL
himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I feel this time there will be a Precap!! Coz LM cannot Lose out On so many Berserk FansLOLTHe Precap will have something that we will definitely be wanting to watch on Monday...

Already most of us are So damn pisssed off with the The Promo...If the Precap Is Bad Or no Precap...It will be sheer torture...so maybe The Precap will Be ''Anjali in hospital fighting for life..and Arnav telling Khushi in no nonsense tone''Hum Shaadi Kar rahe hain..bhi...isi waqt"SmileHow i would love to see such a Precap!!Smile
Arhi Marriage is the only thing that can bring about some respite for me...I just want them together sharing their lives...however shattered their dreams are as of now...They can always start rebuilding ...they will spend everymoment with each other be it in love or hatred...

honeypriya

Go to top