witcha the most disgusting character ever

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi , i havent seen any character on tv as disgusting and as shameless as Ritcha Thakral aka witcha ... she has no self respect wat so ever ..she can stoop top any level to accomplish her mission but everytime she is the one who ends up losing it to siddhi..and this time also hthe same thing is gonna happen..this time wen she loses even her dad will not forgive her as along with her she is also gonna ruin his reputation..such a disgusting person she is ..she thinks that if she couldnt get kunal she ont let siddhi either ..but this dumb moron doesnt realise dat sinal have already become each others in all aspects ..nd no matter watever she does she will never be able to seprate sinal ..rather this time she ll end up falling more nd more in the eyes of kunal..through this track her true image will exposed to kunal ...nd then she ll be left no where...as we say in hindi , na ghar ka na ghaat ka..she will be completly finished and that day is not far ..i am sure siddhi will fight back for hubby ..after lots of begginig in front of her yesterday ..nd kunal will released from this case soon nd sinal will end up uniting again ...i am vry confident abt this.. Edited by stuti123 - 12 years ago