Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Am in Love:)PRIYA'S DIARY .Updtd page 15 (Page 14)

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
WOW ! what a beautifull journal written by priya...the way she is putting her emotions and feelings in a diary...how she thinks how to call him ram ? or sri ram?...

Priya indeed is in love and she must be wondering while writing the person she could not tolerate for every second and now has become her every second Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4umaris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

WOW ! what a beautifull journal written by priya...the way she is putting her emotions and feelings in a diary...how she thinks how to call him ram ? or sri ram?...

Priya indeed is in love and she must be wondering while writing the person she could not tolerate for every second and now has become her every second Day Dreaming
Thanks Pooja.Embarrassed
while writing the person she could not tolerate for every second and now has become her every second --I dont understand. ConfusedCan you rephrase your sentence?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Maris - wow..what a beautiful diary. You have really captured a mature woman's thoughts and feelings. Absolutely loved the opening shayri and of course
"Hmmm! These weeks I feel I have lived a lifetime.. " Said it all. I could just imagine Priya's state of mind.

You are a fantastic writer Maris. can't wait for the next page/chapter of Priya's diary.

Edited by IndYa4u - 01 April 2012 at 11:48pm

maris08

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Priya indeed is in love and she must be wondering while writing in her journal that she could not tolerate Mr.kapoor for second, but now he has become her every second Day Dreaming

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Maris - wow..what a beautiful diary. You have really captured a mature woman's thoughts and feelings. Absolutely loved the opening shayri and of course
"Hmmm! These weeks I feel I have lived a lifetime.. " Said it all. I could just imagine Priya's state of mind.

You are a fantastic writer Maris. can't wait for the next page/chapter of Priya's diary.
Thanks Mittal.Embarrassed
 So far Priya  has been up to date in her diary entry. Unless something earth shattering or something that deeply affects her poise, the  writing will not happen.
Actually Priya's diary is like a catharsis  for her mind- whether immensely happy or sad, her outpourings happen in writing.Big smile

mem1

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Priya indeed is in love and she must be wondering while writing in her journal that she could not tolerate Mr.kapoor for second, but now he has become her every second Day Dreaming
Oh yes Pooja. Now i understand..LOLBig smile
See thats what love makes people. Onetime the very person she was willing to fight at each and every juncture now has become her reason to live for in life..Priya and Ram -absolutely made for each other!!Day Dreaming

mem1

vishal6 Newbie
vishal6
vishal6

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Dis is soo good. Say, does this reaally hapen in da show too? Where is Priya's diary?Never seen it..

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishal6

Dis is soo good. Say, does this reaally hapen in da show too? Where is Priya's diary?Never seen it..
Thanks Vishal. Guess you are new to the forum. Welcome into the fold..
Priya's diary is my imagination.A sort of ramblings,/musings  by Priya, through my writing.
Now the real show dosent have any diary. Neither Ram nor Priya write diaries..Big smile

Go to top