Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Maris

Woo hoo!! Priya is thinking about all those antics that she has never done haan.. Btw.. did u skip the aage badne waala step??😃😳

I hope the Priya kapoor on the show also would have thought abt Ram's sudden trip the same way u described here.. 😳

I liked how she interpreted the whole situation towards LOVE!! Heroine is on the right direction.. Now we need to get Ram on the right track!!😆

And YaY! You are IF rockerz now. Treat baby..
Edited by fosla - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Maris

Woo hoo!! Priya is thinking about all those antics that she has never done haan.. Btw.. did u skip the aage badne waala step??😃😳No Angie that will come later.. Right now Priya needs to declare and Ram too to feel and tell the same to her. Phir dher kisliye..Aage badna hi chaiye na???

I hope the Priya kapoor on the show also would have thought abt Ram's sudden trip the same way u described here.. 😳 Me too hope so.

I liked how she interpreted the whole situation towards LOVE!! Heroine is on the right direction.. Now we need to get Ram on the right track!!😆Yes it will come. His realisation in his own way and time.. 

And YaY! You are IF rockerz now. Treat baby.. Dedhungi yaar..Kya chahiye?

fosla thumbnail
maris08 thumbnail
Angie

You have become like the CV"s.. Show us the carrot and let it dangle in front of our eyes till we realize its nothing but a toy!! Prolong.. procastinate.. but you will have to show it some time..😆

Wait till next week for the same..

Virtual nahi.. Bas.. kuch meeta ho jaaye..

Par kya karun? You are in US am in India, abhi virtual is only possible..So here is your meeta

maris08 thumbnail
Salasy and Monamie  thanks for your appreciation..
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Maris. Padh ke bohot mazaa aaya... 👏 .  Mere peeth peeche meri biwi yeh sab sochti hai? par upar se to bilkul bholi hone ka naatak karti hai!😳

Chori Chori Biwi ki diary padhne ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai! 😃

Thanks
Ram Kapoor

TricksyKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Update, I loved it  😳
maris08 thumbnail

Thodasa  roomani  ho  jaayen!!

Yeh bheegi si shaam
Bas ek jaam

Thoda aaram
aao roomani ho jayen...

Kuchh ankahi baatein
pyari mulakaatein
wo ghani zulfon si raatein
aao roomani ho jayen...

Na kuch tum kaho .
na kuch hum kahein
ungliyan baatein karein ungliyon se
aao thoda sa roomani ho jayen...

Aao dil se dil milayen
kuch sune kuch sunayen
bin kahe har baat keh jayen

aao thoda sa roomani ho jayen...

Tonight I had switched on the TV and surfing channels just like Ram.. And lo! this old movie song of  "Thodasa rumani ho jaayen" struck a chord with me..

Mushkil hai jeena umeed ke bina
Thode se sapna sajayae..

How apt its for me.. Never wanted to get married after that bitter experience with Ashwin. Par abhi meri zindhagi mein ithna badlaw aagaya hai, ki kya bataaun? 

Dreams I dare to dream
Wishes I wish to be fulfilled
Loved to be loved
Truly and hearfelt.

These past few days since Ram is away I feel and live like a zombie..Love is eating me slowly..Belief in him, belief in myself will surely bond us together..

At the airport and while he came on the video chat, i could see his eyes conveying something more.. Is he also in love like me?

Woah! where did this thought come from.. Across the lands we may be; separated by  the vast oceans, but mujhe zaroor patha hai,ki humare beech mein ek ajeeb sa  communication hai..

If not how can I explain when I ate those  makkan wala paranthas, I could hear a faint burrp coming from you?
Or
  when watching the old rerun of India's winning perfomance in cricket I could feel your arms squeezing mine, in joy..

Patha hai Gollu, aap ke liye ek surprise.. Its going to hit you, unexpectedly.. Hmmm. Am getting so nervous about it.. Par Rishabh hai na mere saath;phir dar kis liye? Nah I can do it!!

Ram come back soon..
I dont want any gifts- no handbag or perfume
Just come back to me safely.

"Thoda sa Roomani ho jayen"

"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come."

My hope is you will love me just like I do..
You will come when when I least expect you..
The dawn will break, when we realise this together.

Thodasa roomani ho jaayen.
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
I need to hear this song. Loved the lyrics! This update was a mixture of romantic and cheesy!! Rofl!!
Loved it
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome.thanks.keep updating.