India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SO,the question REMAINS...

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Hola  Ladies,Kids,babby-jee's,Babua-jees(If any,that is)...elderly(Who need dentures...kindly contact me ...or else I would not graduateLOLLOL,just a little free advertisement for career sake)

Cuming to the topic (LMAO...I did not just write thatROFLROFLROFLROFLtrust me when I say...I have seen people writing "coming" as ahem...you know whatROFLROFLROFLROFL and it cracks me up! DAMN...Why do I have to be sooo annoying and lame for)SleepyYou know how to deal with people with such personalities right? *IGNORE*SleepyLOL

Fast forward...
Coming to the topic...

SO,the question remains that:
- Exactly, when will Khusi bitiya's Batti bujhao...koi mujhe na jagaao..BAABUJI will shower the feeling of bless on the audience by saying something?ConfusedCVs ,Atleast give him a monologue!? so that the audience can have a vague idea of what this praani is thinking of the current affairs?WackoAll he is doing is twitching/itching with some random mumbling here and there. What happened to that "a moment of spasm"?Ermm where khusi bitiya screamed "AMMA...baabuji ne haath hilaya"(Dont remember the exact dialogue, but I do remember the little happy music that was playing in the background with the gupta parivaar playing " expressions-expressions" on that one fine day. Even AMMA was throwing one- two expressions at her fans.Stern Smile)

- When are we planning to organize "retro party" at the chai-zyada man-shun. Hurry, the 70's tota maina(Read:Payalia and aakaas ) cannot wait any further. They have organized some kind of tree dance near the poolside. Such Born to Duh-ance couple ,they are.O btw,that remindes me...what happened to the "couple" dance they were preparing with other zoo animals? When can we expect to see the "pavitra performance"? Silly *Neha jumps and claps hysterically out of excitement*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed*Throws gangajal on the "holy couple" and does nazar na lage act*Embarrassed

- When are we going to Stop displaying khusiii's talent OYEEE: hmmm...let me breath. Why is she sooo talented phor? ConfusedLOL*Asks the virtual balwant kaur*LOLLOL She is a dancer, cook,coolie,ardent volunteer , event organizer, and now :She is good at  Handcraft work as well?Stern SmileOh well..dumb me...she was good at it before too...considering her "chicken ki saareesLOLLOL" that got her into chai-zyada man-shun. OKEY,that "Is pyaar ko jiji-jeeja ka naam doon" hanky has blown me off.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLCant get over that "roomaal"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLGOSH. I Died.LOLLOLLOLLOL

- She-am babbua :CoolHey raam.LOLLOLWhy is this guy sooo cool for?LOLLOLLOLLOLI always like his kekraman expressions...so Khoonkhaar.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. Such a hardworker. Probably,the hardest working guy of the chai-zyada zoo phamily. I like his 'never give up at-it-dude."LOLLOLTrust me when I say that: This guy is next Gulshan grover ,in making.LOLLOLLOLbole toh BAAAD BOII.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL *Sassy tone*

-Un-jali bitiya aur pooja ki thaali ki rochak kathayein: EmbarrassedEmbarrassedYep! This is what I am going to read to my future kids to make them sleep.Embarrassed Un-jali bitiya aur pooja ki thali :ek amar prem katha.
With the Tagline: Shyaamu paas aane na de, Thaali door jaane na de.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHence: Un-jali's life story!LOLLOL

-Nand-kisor's  accent swag:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLOKEY,so for the last time...can we anticipate to hear something different than demented hindi from him? As I have said earlier...this guy tries wayyy to hard to talk demented hindiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.
Typical scenario:
NK: Aaap mere bigul mein baitho/Bigul mein seat rakhi hai.
Khoosi: *Laughs idiotically*LOL: Are Bigul nahi Nanheji...BAGAL.Sleepy
NK: Laughs idiotically *2 : Wahi kushi ji...Bagal...bigul...Sleepy
and then...drum rolls *Idiotic laugh with special effects*D'ohLOLLOLLOL

Err-nav:LOLLOLBaawala ho gaya hai choraLOLLOLLOLLOLand my doubts on ASR textile company being bankrupt becomes stronger!LOLLOLLOL

btw...we still havent seen Laxmi bakri!Thumbs Down and she is the STAR.so called STAR!*Humphhh*.*Eyes roll*Ermm

Comments? LOLIts funny how I manage to make same topic everytimeLOLLOL.Talk about being talented.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Cheers!
Nay-Ha!...Cool
                                   Signing off: She-am deewaniROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Buddha7102SajimokshantiprasannaiNi_singhLucyLindaDewArshiLoveramisuvnonasiserialwatcher16aa123.80

shantiprasannai Groupbie
shantiprasannai
shantiprasannai

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
bada maza aaya yaar... kya fun aaya kya batau?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.Sauce

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantiprasannai

bada maza aaya yaar... kya fun aaya kya batau?
LOLLOLLOLSuch Sobti personified commentROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI love itLOL
ThankyouBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhaktiii

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
EPIC EPIC stuff as usual.ROFL If this is what you call lameness, I wish to see your lameness everyday on this forum. ROFL

As usual, am gonna add in my own lameness.  ROFL So we make this thread super lame (yet super awesome) ROFL

Bauji's not even having those fits anymore, cause they brought out the besttt AXEPRESSIONS. ROFL He's just sitting, and sitting and sitting. ROFL Kab bologe babuji??? Methinks the actor's being paid at a lower rate for having no dialogues. The CVs are saving on the amt they'd pay him if he had dialogues so they can get Khushi a new chamkila salwar suit with that money. ROFL

Bechara NK has been hired by the gareeb chai-zadas as the cameraman for the wedding. They can't afford a professional anymore you see. ROFL Bechara has to act as HP part 3.

Err-nav will NEVER go to work again. His office has prob been taken over by Lakshmi by now, and hence Errnav has to waiter. ROFL Iske haal to HP se bure ho gaye hain, atleast HP must be getting some wages. ROFL

It's funny how all serial heroines are totallyyy free for jobs like kadhai, bunaai, cooking, and they have no studies, no work, nothing. ROFL Bachpan se preparing for future tycoon husband eh? ROFL  And tycoons also fall in lowe with the kadaai bunaai gals. The roomal had me rofling when she said Payalia should blow her nose into it. ROFLROFLROFL In a way, a good suggestion, since she'd be blowing her nose right into akash payal on the roomal. ROFL

She-aam babua is awesome na? ROFL The guy is probably the only one DOING something in the whole of RM. Baaki are a lot of confused ostriches roaming around aimlessly. ROFL IDK why ostriches came to my mind. ROFL And his kekramaan axepressions steal the epi. Cool Methinks scorpion ki aatma got into she-aaam babua.

And the overdose of "dhak dhaking" on this show makes me wanna go and distribute Digene or pudin hara tablets to every character. Acidity problems ko kya naam doon. ROFL

See, I told ya, I'd have loads more lameness to add. Awesome post Nehaaa!  Before any gets aaffended, the above is humour and not bashing. ROFL

Edited by aa123.80 - 08 February 2012 at 10:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni_singhnonasiAwesome.Sauceserialwatcher16bhaktiii

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

EPIC EPIC stuff as usual.ROFL If this is what you call lameness, I wish to see your lameness everyday on this forum. ROFLLOLLOLLOLAye haaye...WADA WAALA COMMENT jiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI like it...I..LIKE IT.*Huffs and puffs like K3G KareenaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL*CoolAwww thankyou sooo much IshEmbarrassedYou are the sweetestHug

As usual, am gonna add in my own lameness.  ROFL So we make this thread super lame (yet super awesome) ROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLMAO...That is the best partROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLAMENESS with PLEASURE.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bauji's not even having those fits anymore, cause they brought out the besttt AXEPRESSIONS. ROFL He's just sitting, and sitting and sitting. ROFL Kab bologe babuji??? Methinks the actor's being paid at a lower rate for having no dialogues. The CVs are saving on the amt they'd pay him if he had dialogues so they can get Khushi a new chamkila salwar suit with that money. ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLOMG...IS it?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLCost cutting on Uncleji's behalf?ROFLROFLROFLBahut nainsaafi hai re.ROFLROFLROFLBut why didnt they kill him then?ROFLROFLROFLROFLIt would have been far more tragic .ROFLROFLROFLNahi?SleepyMay be then,he could come and meet khoosi bitiya as an aatma with just plain white clothes. They can cost cut on THAT note too! cant they? just get him a freaken' white kurta .LOLLOL

Bechara NK has been hired by the gareeb chai-zadas as the cameraman for the wedding. They can't afford a professional anymore you see. ROFL Bechara has to act as HP part 3. LOLLOLLOLLOL.Its coming Ish.Its coming. Everyone is multitalented in this show. Arnav,khushi,OP,She-am babbua and now NK. Cool staaaf!!CoolROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Err-nav will NEVER go to work again. His office has prob been taken over by Lakshmi by now, and hence Errnav has to waiter. ROFL Iske haal to HP se bure ho gaye hain, atleast HP must be getting some wages. ROFLAs I said,TALENTED.PERIOD.ROFLROFLROFLROFLHe can be maali,pole dancer,OP part 4...blah blah...yaadi-yaada with all my life.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHe did the look test already in one of the scenes...he looks HAWTWA in every which way.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

She-aam babua is awesome na? ROFL The guy is probably the only one DOING something in the whole of RM. Baaki are a lot of confused ostriches roaming around aimlessly. ROFL IDK why ostriches came to my mind. ROFL And his kekramaan axepressions steal the epi. Cool Methinks scorpion ki aatma got into she-aaam babua. (HAAYE...*Swoons,blushes/cries/dies* He is SAAAXYROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. OMFG...Ostriches.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. DAYMN I just imagined it.ROFLROFLROFLROFLThe best name ever given.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And the overdose of "dhak dhaking" on this show makes me wanna go and distribute Digene or pudin hara tablets to every character. Acidity problems ko kya naam doon. ROFL

Health shows anyone?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLwith free pudin hara samples. Love flavor.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

See, I told ya, I'd have loads more lameness to add. Awesome post Nehaaa!
I love you Ish.EmbarrassedThankyou sooo Much.EmbarrassedBig smile

nonasiaa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
ROFL I edited more lameness up there. When it comes to lame randomising, I can go on and on and on. ROFLROFL

Awesome.Sauce

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

ROFL I edited more lameness up there. When it comes to lame randomising, I can go on and on and on. ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAO.You little lame soulROFLROFLROFLLet me check and comment before I hit my bed-wa.AKELE.ROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLLOL

aa123.80

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
@Ish:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAO...Talk about it.,LOLLOLLOLLOLAll the "heroines" do is run like a lost zombie here and there with the customary dupatta...going everywhere but where its needed...in the hope that they might end up falling in the arms with some hand-some naujawaan who has loads of moneyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLNot to mention the lehraati zulfein offcourse.LOLLOL
Edit*
PS:Thankyou for the disclaimer.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThe humour should not aaafend anyone nandkisooor.ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 08 February 2012 at 11:05pm

nonasiaa123.80

Go to top