Ahem is starting to worry ME !!!

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well we all know Ahem has started to feel for Gopi & the feelings though not expressed in words are much stronger than just saying "I Love U"...He also knows Gopi cares for him...

When it comes to doing anything for rest of the family he is always there but when it comes to doing something for his relationship with Gopi he is always on a back foot...

For instance after the kiss scene, the next day until Gopi called him, he did not do anything about how he will reach out to her & put her at ease. Yeah after she gave him an stick to hold, he jumped but till then he was out in the periphery...

Today also he knows something is troubling Gopi, he is seeing the changes in her ...it is troubling him for the last 3 days but so far he has not done nothing...if he was a businessman as shown the 1st slight change should get him to start doing things atleast discreetly to understand what is causing the change / disturbance !!! Does Gopi always have to take the lead to reach out to him? Will he ever be an active partner in the relationship ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think u juged it right it is really worrysome 😔 that expressionless fellow really has to up his game🤔
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Navya After watching yesterdays episode I felt the same.  I expected him to check with her.  I feel right now he is worrying about Koki and his guilt that he disappointed his mom. On top of it Gopi is not giving him a chance to talk.  I think we need to wait till friday if he does something.  
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aham is acting like a teenager atm.

Not exactly what I would expect or hope for from a 28 year old man.

Come on CV's. A bit of realism in the show wouldn't hurt!
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Modi boy is just coming out of his blackberry & dell days... he needs time. Girls, we have to be patient & he'll dazzle in love too.

The sun never says to the earth ...YOU OWE ME...GOHEM's unconditional love will light up our TV world soon!!

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Aham is acting like a teenager atm.

Not exactly what I would expect or hope for from a 28 year old man.

Come on CV's. A bit of realism in the show wouldn't hurt!

Shaun, All I can say is mentality of the Cvs is fickle. Just have put speed bumps in Gohem love story🤢  BUT The sad truth of Tv world is the TRPs ...so we'll have to endure lots of Koki & Urmi drama followed by Gopi's tears ...which will lead to desided TRps Then only Ahem will be allowed to move from the middle oft he room to the cupboard to tend to his lovely wifey's wounds

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He's root cause of everyone's worries...koki(sonblind), gopi(loveblind), rashi(jealous for first love), jigar(maddy's jihem), and gohem fans🥺(now worried for his too much controlling abilities) as well...😆
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
navya i can understand what u are saying ...

why Ahemji is not taking the initiative in his relation...?

the kiss incident included more of guilt for gopi and she was terrified and Ahemjii did not want to discuss the same topic "ok whatever happened it happened don't think about it and leave it" it's gopi who was running away from him and avoiding Ahemji ... Ahemji was waiting on the terrace and in the living room only thinking about her comfort ... 

in the kiss scene...he is aware of the  reason why she is terrified and hiding from him ...in such a situation he did not want to scare or talk to her about that issue for which she is feeling all guilty and scared ...he wanted to wait until she calmed down or may even talk to her that evening but...she is in a hurry to help them ...so she started the conversation...

but in the current ...situation the reason is unknown to him ... so he is trying to find out ..thinking about it...but she is no where near ear shot to him even to talk to her...

so during the havan he got to sit beside her and ask her what is worrying her...and gopi was so uncomfortable during the havan because she knows at one point or the other Ahemji is gonna ask her the reason for her worries... ..and as expected he asked her what is worrying her😉.and she was just thinking about how to avoid answering these questions... said nothing is worrying her... as the time and place are not correct to further question about that he left it...

@home...his mom is in between even to give a cup of tea... she acts to be sleeping when he checked on her...
i really don't understand when he got the chance to talk to her... on top of it mom's expectations...of work ...new projects in hand...

at home, in their room... whenever he talked  to her,  she did not even look or glance at him...forget about stare... and was on her toes to quickly stroll out of the room... he is so perplexed by her behavior that he is still trying to come to terms with her change in attitude...

so it will be Ahemji this time who will do the talking and pricking the bubble and will get to know about her worries...lets give him some time...
i stand by Ahemji come what may...
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'll give him until Tuesday--I'm not patient at all, but this baccha mere ko majboor karring! ðŸ¤£
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

navya i can understand what u are saying ...

why Ahemji is not taking the initiative in his relation...?

the kiss incident included more of guilt for gopi and she was terrified and Ahemjii did not want to discuss the same topic "ok whatever happened it happened don't think about it and leave it" it's gopi who was running away from him and avoiding Ahemji ... Ahemji was waiting on the terrace and in the living room only thinking about her comfort ... 

in the kiss scene...he is aware of the  reason why she is terrified and hiding from him ...in such a situation he did not want to scare or talk to her about that issue for which she is feeling all guilty and scared ...he wanted to wait until she calmed down or may even talk to her that evening but...she is in a hurry to help them ...so she started the conversation...

but in the current ...situation the reason is unknown to him ... so he is trying to find out ..thinking about it...but she is no where near ear shot to him even to talk to her...

so during the havan he got to sit beside her and ask her what is worrying her...and gopi was so uncomfortable during the havan because she knows at one point or the other Ahemji is gonna ask her the reason for her worries... ..and as expected he asked her what is worrying her😉.and she was just thinking about how to avoid answering these questions... said nothing is worrying her... as the time and place are not correct to further question about that he left it...

@home...his mom is in between even to give a cup of tea... she acts to be sleeping when he checked on her...
i really don't understand when he got the chance to talk to her... on top of it mom's expectations...of work ...new projects in hand...

at home, in their room... whenever he talked  to her,  she did not even look or glance at him...forget about stare... and was on her toes to quickly stroll out of the room... he is so perplexed by her behavior that he is still trying to come to terms with her change in attitude...

so it will be Ahemji this time who will do the talking and pricking the bubble and will get to know about her worries...lets give him some time...
i stand by Ahemji come what may...

Yeah a very nice post Munni...every bit is true...but its CVs fault they are not giving gohem much screen space and filling everything with urmi crap! I know why? Sabra ka fhal meetha hota hai...patience is virtue! And CVs want that when gohem unite it should be so so pleasing to all but now it is indeed painful.

Keeping jokes apart, I have full faith in Ahem and his love...in a couple of days he'll take the initiative, now he'll be the one to take a step forward in the relation...you are right he didnt get time to even respond! Maybe when he goes to Rajpal Nagar to pick Gopi up, he gets a chance to talk to her ...Gohem's presence onscreen is enough, yester even that wasnt there...