.:Saigal-E-Azam Season 3:.Shayari weds Immu <IO> - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Sam
Now u need a promise from me to believe me😭 Ok I promise to never break your trust. Hope now u consider me as ur friend and not some chugalkhor aunty
Originally posted by chocobear88

Sam
Now u need a promise from me to believe me😭 Ok I promise to never break your trust. Hope now u consider me as ur friend and not some chugalkhor aunty

Hmmm... ðŸ¤— Dont be sad... I am also sorry for hurting you now. And never ever let stupid people come between me you and Shayari.

Shayari hugs to you babe. 
thats like a gud gals😳 meri pyari bhena dono🤗
chalo ab jaa rahi hoon chain ki saas letey😳 babye..c u all 2mrw
Originally posted by samFan

Hmmm... ðŸ¤— Dont be sad... I am also sorry for hurting you now. And never ever let stupid people come between me you and Shayari.

awww..meli pyali samuuu..hugs to u too re🤗
chalo abse kisiko nahi aane denge hamare beech..chup chap mazaak masti karo yaha budhe logo ke paas..bas itna hi okkk..chal babye tc

Shayari hugs and kisses to u 
Samu le tereko bhi ek puppy de ri hun le catch kar😉
Bye bye Shayari sister... see you tomo... and Happy Valentine's Day. 
Choco sister dont let anyone brainwash you... always use you own mind when thinking. Dont listen to anyone whoever says you do anything. Especially boys. 

Choco sister dont let anyone brainwash you... always use you own mind when thinking. Dont listen to anyone whoever says you do anything. Especially boys. 

I know samu boys are so mean and cunning i swear. They are manipulative too. ðŸ˜¡ Dont worry sam i will never allow anyone to ruin our friendship. I promise😳
Originally posted by chocobear88

I know samu boys are so mean and cunning i swear. They are manipulative too. ðŸ˜¡ Dont worry sam i will never allow anyone to ruin our friendship. I promise😳

Yes the manipulative boys/men who create misunderstanding between long time friends and have fun out of it.  Dont believe them. Just remember, let no one  take control of your mind. 
Originally posted by Chulbuli_Champa

Haa ..Especially Boys .. Buddhas are okay ..You can trust them blindfolded ðŸ˜ƒ

kyun ri kulta kaleje nu thandak pe gayi hum do behno ke beech fut daaalkar😡