Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chulbuli_Champa

tere se patch up..haha..iss janam mein hi nahi agle janam mein bhi nahi karungi terese patch up😈 kalti kawa

Originally posted by: chocobear88

Listen shayari i told u to stay out of it. This is no more funny. Let samfan reply to me. I just dnt un derstand how can she take such a stupid thing so seriously😲

yaar why r u fighting in faltoo due someone!!! aaj aapdono ko jaadu ki jhappi letey hue dekh kar hi mein jaungi...
ab iss kali kulti abhi tak kya rahi ho yaha...jaa bhaag yaha se...ab tere aankhon ko thand pahunchi na inn dono ko jhagadte hue dekh ke😡 jaa ab aur tamasha matt khada kar yaha😡

logo ka rang dekh ke dosti karegi tu!! mein tho logon ka sirf heart gora hain ya nahi yeh dekhti hoon...ab hamare uncle ji tho kitne nadaan hain.. ki teri jaisi nautanki ke jaal mein phas gaye..bechare uncle ji😭

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sam u r taking a petty issue a bit too far. Just becoz somebody PMed us to doesnt mean we r planning or plotting against u. For heaven's sake sam we r not vamps of K serials who will go around plotting and planning against their friends or sisters.

Choco its not abt petty issue... its abt trust... whoever can PM you and offer you that lets start chugli and u start doing chugli... you never even said me that so and so person has said you so and so... then what's the point of being friends/sisters if anyone can come and sway u away??? I felt hurt for this. 
yellowflower thumbnail

Listen shayari i told u to stay out of it. This is no more funny. Let samfan reply to me. I just dnt un derstand how can she take such a stupid thing so seriously😲

I am taking this thing so seriously because I trusted you fully and I never expected that you will behind my back take a chugli offer... I expected you to deny it. But you clearly didnt. 
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

Choco its not abt petty issue... its abt trust... whoever can PM you and offer you that lets start chugli and u start doing chugli... you never even said me that so and so person has said you so and so... then what's the point of being friends/sisters if anyone can come and sway u away??? I felt hurt for this. 

Sam I never said a word about u to anybody. Trust me I never did. not even a single bit. I never do your chugli with anyone I dont know why u think that I did ur chugli with someone. NO sam I never did trust me but if u still feel hurt I apologise for letting u feel like that

karamjali..ab chup ho jao re... donno abt whom u both  r talking..😕
but still i suggest u dont fight due to someone.. kya yahi apni dosti hain? ki kisi ki kuch kehene se shakh kar baithey ek dooje ke upar?
chocobear thumbnail

I am taking this thing so seriously because I trusted you fully and I never expected that you will behind my back take a chugli offer... I expected you to deny it. But you clearly didnt. 

Oh please sam i never took any Chugli offer. I never did ur chugli with nyone. I dnt know y u r feeling like this n honestly i cn do nothing abt it. If u think i have let u down then wot cn i say

abey gawaar tu chup ho..mein abhi bahut tension mein hoon...meri pyari beheno ke beech mein daraar aayi hain😭 
aur jo beemariya bata rahi ho na...ussey jyada bhayank beemar tujhe aajayega agar tu kuch aur din sunny ke saath rahogi tho😈

yellowflower thumbnail

Sam I never said a word about u to anybody. Trust me I never did. not even a single bit. I never do your chugli with anyone I dont know why u think that I did ur chugli with someone. NO sam I never did trust me but if u still feel hurt I apologise for letting u feel like that

A apology not meant from heart has no value whatsoever... I felt hurt that you didnt even tell me that this person has offered you so... and you gladly cooperated with the person.  I always thought we three sisters always share every thing togethr but now out of nowhere I am coming to know that its not true, we actually dont share everything. There is lot going on behind our backs. I didnt ever expected this from you.