India-Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

The girl Rajbeer fell in love with

hamsafar Groupbie
hamsafar
hamsafar

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
If Preeto hadn't done what she has done, then she would not be the Preeto Rajbeer fell in love with.
He was a man who was dejected with life, who had been let down by the very people who were supposed to cherish him & nurture him; Preeto's selflessness and her deep faith (unquestioning) in love & Babaji, her selfless commitment to her family is what broke his shell and brought back the light to him that goodness exists and there is place for it in this world.

With the current track, Preeto has just risked ALL for her sister and her family because that is what defines her. THAT is who she is...THAT is the Preeto who cured and transformed Rajbeer, THAT is the Preeto he fell in love with...
 This ability to give up herself for others is what is the heartline of her character...So, we feel that in no way is her character 'spoilt', as is being felt by a lot of viewers...
As regards that why is she not fighting for her love, we feel that if we look closely at Preeto's character then she is not on her own radar... she is invisible to herself...she has never fought for her self...her sher singh avtar is for her family and loved ones...
That is why babaji has sent her an angel in the form of Rajbeer who sees her like no one has seen her, and who will take care of her dreams...
Even the strongest of the people need someone who can be strong for them and take care of them and that is what Preeto and Rajbeer are to each other...Smile

Edited by hamsafar - 08 February 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

julliemehtalove03AngleicqmadhubansenhookedonGeetBobby1810neha fan1anasuya43

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I would like to add to hamsafar that the current track is insync with the way a small town person, who is impulsive, loves her family more than self and in the situation that she has been put would act.

Also as a business strategist myself I would say that this is brilliant strategy aur agar bata kar kiya hota toh NA par yeh impact nahin hota that she is now believing that she has won. And yeh Preeto ne unknowingly kiya hai - rather usse yeh uske Babaji ne karwaaya hai.

I would like to quote for the current track from Paulo Coelho - When love rules power disappears and when power rules love disappears. So where Preeto is concerned there is no power only love while with NA there is only power no love. 
Preeto has just handed all the power on her life NOT TO NA BUT TO HER BABAJI. She has done as she had said she would when she had asked Babaji to give her share of happiness to her sister and her sister's share of pain to her. WE all say a lot of things and pray to God with a lot of promises but how many of us have the guts and the backbone to deliver. Preeto just did. Now it for her Babaji to make sure that she has more happiness than anyone else. She deserves it for being the SHER SINGH that she is. She just risked all didnt she. And that needs more strength than anything else.

I will end with a quote for her from Paulo Coelho "Miracles only happen if u believe in miracles" 
Preeto has believed in miracles for her family. Her Babaji will send her her share of miracles. That is the crux of Preeto's character.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

julliemehtahamsafarlove03Bobby1810madhubansenhookedonGeetneha fan1anasuya43

julliemehta Groupbie
julliemehta
julliemehta

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
well said both of u...i also agreed with u both.
track is sad but happiness is on the way ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsafarlove03Bobby1810

hamsafar Groupbie
hamsafar
hamsafar

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Its interesting...the very thing that brought them together...that drew Rajbeer to her...her ability to give it all up for others...is what has taken her away from him...
Adiana, we love what you have said, that she hasn't bowed down to NA...she has bowed down to life, to God...she has placed everything in babaji's hands and she has done what she had to  do...

Ab masti ke liye, kuch Bollywood quotations : LOL

Preeto ki "Gandhigiri" ko samjho doston...!

And I am not sure, but I think kal ho na ho mein SRK says :"...kahani ke end mein sab achcha ho jata hai...aur jab tak sab achcha na ho tab tak kahani khatam nahi hui hai..."
kyunki :
"Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!" Tongue

Cheers!!!Smile

Edited by hamsafar - 09 February 2012 at 12:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

love03preeti.rBobby1810madhubansenhookedonGeetanasuya43

hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Very well said indeed. Every cloud has a silver lining thats what i believe in.
When RB calms down i hope he forgives her for the last words she uttered before he left. She shouldnt have said them.

No matter how sad i would rather watch the epi

hamsafarlove03Bobby1810

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
originally posted by hamsafar

If Preeto hadn't done what she has done, then she would not be the Preeto Rajbeer fell in love with.
He was a man who was dejected with life, who had been let down by the very people who were supposed to cherish him & nurture him; Preeto's selflessness and her deep faith (unquestioning) in love & Babaji, her selfless commitment to her family is what broke his shell and brought back the light to him that goodness exists and there is place for it in this world.

With the current track, Preeto has just risked ALL for her sister and her family because that is what defines her. THAT is who she is...THAT is the Preeto who cured and transformed Rajbeer, THAT is the Preeto he fell in love with...
 This ability to give up herself for others is what is the heartline of her character...So, we feel that in no way is her character 'spoilt', as is being felt by a lot of viewers...
As regards that why is she not fighting for her love, we feel that if we look closely at Preeto's character then she is not on her own radar... she is invisible to herself...she has never fought for her self...her sher singh avtar is for her family and loved ones...
That is why babaji has sent her an angel in the form of Rajbeer who sees her like no one has seen her, and who will take care of her dreams...
Even the strongest of the people need someone who can be strong for them and take care of them and that is what Preeto and Rajbeer are to each other...Smile
--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------originally posted by - adianasr

would like to add to hamsafar that the current track is insync with the way a small town person, who is impulsive, loves her family more than self and in the situation that she has been put would act.

Also as a business strategist myself I would say that this is brilliant strategy aur agar bata kar kiya hota toh NA par yeh impact nahin hota that she is now believing that she has won. And yeh Preeto ne unknowingly kiya hai - rather usse yeh uske Babaji ne karwaaya hai.

I would like to quote for the current track from Paulo Coelho - When love rules power disappears and when power rules love disappears. So where Preeto is concerned there is no power only love while with NA there is only power no love. 
Preeto has just handed all the power on her life NOT TO NA BUT TO HER BABAJI. She has done as she had said she would when she had asked Babaji to give her share of happiness to her sister and her sister's share of pain to her. WE all say a lot of things and pray to God with a lot of promises but how many of us have the guts and the backbone to deliver. Preeto just did. Now it for her Babaji to make sure that she has more happiness than anyone else. She deserves it for being the SHER SINGH that she is. She just risked all didnt she. And that needs more strength than anything else.

I will end with a quote for her from Paulo Coelho "Miracles only happen if u believe in miracles" 
Preeto has believed in miracles for her family. Her Babaji will send her her share of miracles. That is the crux of Preeto's character.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like both the hamsafar and  adianasr email discussions.I think first time I am seeing serious discussions about  the preeto serial.Clap

i remember when we used watch art movie after the movie ends we used to have discussion with the audiances about the movie  with a cup of coffeeTongue.I really used to enjoySmile.Now I am having the same feelingsBig smile.it is a very healthy  well balanced discussion  in this IF.Thumbs Up

Thanks hamsafar and adianasr you both of you set a trend IF.Clap

hamsafarlove03Bobby1810

host Senior Member
host
host

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamsafar

With the current track, Preeto has just risked ALL for her sister and her family because that is what defines her. THAT is who she is...THAT is the Preeto who cured and transformed Rajbeer, THAT is the Preeto he fell in love with...
As regards that why is she not fighting for her love, we feel that if we look closely at Preeto's character then she is not on her own radar... she is invisible to herself...she has never fought for her self...her sher singh avtar is for her family and loved ones...

Yes i agree Preeto is a selfless character, has a sacrificial nature, commitment to her family, where the aspects that made him fall for her... but when a person is selfless in character, he or she cannot be selfish at the same time... i mean jo insaan selfless hota hai wo sab ke saath selfless hota hai, pehley to preeto key loved ones sirf uski family thi, but later on she had someone else added in her life and that is rajbeer, agar preeto ko strictly selfless bataana hai to wo apney pariwaar ke saath bhi selfless hogi aur rajbeer ke saath bi, yaa kisi aur ke saath bhi. Right now they are showing preeto to be selfless to her family but partly selfish when it came to rajbeer... thats why jab kadam uthaaney ki baari aayi to sirf pariwaar ko le liya, aur rajbeer ko akela chod diya, kyun RB key liyey selflessness nahi dikhaya, kyun sirf babaji par chod diya.. now thats not the justification of selflessness... thats called selfishness towards RB with respect to family, and how can a person be selfless and selfish at the same time... this does not make sense Confused. So that means jab RB ki baat hoti hai to preeto sirf dialogues bolti hai, uskey actions mein kuch nahi dikhta...

When we say headline of the character.. which is her selflessness.. that does not mean you can go against the other aspects of her character. Koi insaan kabhi apney character key against kaam nahi kartaa... Agar selflessnes ke character ko stress karkey bataanaa thaa to baaki aspects of character key against kyun chaley gayey.. like her smartness, her maturity, etc.. which i had listed in another post.. ye sab aspects to cvs ney hamko dikhaaya thaa shuroo mein, lekin jab separation track shuroo hua to sirf ek aspect of character ko lekar bait gayey aur baaki saarey aspects ko ek ek karkey maardaalaa Confused. Agar kisi ek aspect ko hi stress karnaa hai to baaki aspects ko bhi dhyaan mein lekar track banaao naa.  Doesnt make sense to stress one aspect at the cost of killing all other aspects.. this is totally impractcal and does not make sense, and this is called Character Killing..

Cvs extremity use kar rahey hain preeto ke character ko lekar, why are they not justifying it in its entirety, isiliye to sirf preeto ke ek aspect ko leney ke chakkar mein, baaki saarey aspect ko kill kardiya...Agar preeto single hoti jaisey wo RB key aaney sey pehley thi, to her selfless character would have been very well enlightened, but preeto is no more single, rajbeer is also a loved one, so this selflessness for family at the cost of selfishness for RB does not make sense, and when i say selfishness, i already explained above, how she is being selfish to RB

Edited by host - 09 February 2012 at 3:12am

love03Bobby1810snehapatro

host Senior Member
host
host

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

I would like to add to hamsafar that the current track is insync with the way a small town person, who is impulsive, loves her family more than self and in the situation that she has been put would act.

Preeto has just handed all the power on her life NOT TO NA BUT TO HER BABAJI. She has done as she had said she would when she had asked Babaji to give her share of happiness to her sister and her sister's share of pain to her. WE all say a lot of things and pray to God with a lot of promises but how many of us have the guts and the backbone to deliver. Preeto just did. Now it for her Babaji to make sure that she has more happiness than anyone else. She deserves it for being the SHER SINGH that she is. She just risked all didnt she. And that needs more strength than anything else.

Preeto's character defines that the she  proves her words through her action, so it has to be in its enttirety, no matter who he or she is, no matter whether its family or whether its RB, she is supposed to behave in the same way with everybody, because thats her character, but here the cvs are showing that she acts only when it comes to family, aur jab RB ki baari aati hai to sirf dialogue boldeti hai aur babaji par chod deti hai... where is the action?? She has only single character like everybody else has, how can she behave dually or in opposite ways???

love03Bobby1810snehapatro

Go to top