kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi . I am kavmuks and writing first time in this forum, though I read posts.  I have been watching this show and I guess 10.30 PM slot is becoming very competitive with this arrival.

I just had an observation and thought of posting here.

Yesterday when Megha was talking to Mohan at the door and telling about Amar's secret good deeds she mentioned - that Amar took responsibility of 2 orphan kids.  Could it mean that Nanhi and Addu are not Megha's own kids and could be the adopted ones. A I understand after their marriage Megha and Amar did not stay with family and stay away so family may not even know about this fact. So may it was a clue ..

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think she said " Amar took the financial responsibility for the education of two kids". She means someone else not Nanhi or Addu. At least that is what I understand from the dialogue.

-- Mru

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with MRU. The point that the CVs were making is that while Amar was alive he was taking responsibility of 2 orphans, but after his death, his own kids have to suffer for a school bag.

What Megha was saying was that if Amar was that kind of person, instead of giving to charity and caring about orphans he would've first secured the future of his own kids.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear welcome to our forum.

no i don't think so ye line hum ko confused karne ke liye he.no worry...nanhi Aaddu is megha Amar kids.
misty85 thumbnail
welcome to the forum...
but I don't agree with this... I think nanhi & addu are their own kids.