India-Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

speach less...

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
  Aditya... Acting Yesterday... no word... Clapsupaaabbb All Expression...mindblowing...  Love, angry, Pain & All emo so natural ...Thumbs Up I am just speachless... Yaaa so sad for Rajpreet... But supabbb Acting...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

julliemehtaSEPIDEHhmadhubansenBobby1810sona2000rimitimi2000Raj_preet--Saina--br200910snehapatro

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
agree...Adi was mindblowing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810Raj_preetbr200910snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
didnt watch the eps feel bad for Rajpreet...but can say it for sure that Adi must have Rockeddd with Superbbb actinggg...ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810Raj_preetbr200910--Saina--

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

didnt watch the eps feel bad for Rajpreet...but can say it for sure that Adi must have Rockeddd with Superbbb actinggg...ClapClap
You would have cried rivers today if you watched...Very Emotional episode tha made me shed few tears

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenBobby1810Raj_preetbr200910snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

You would have cried rivers today if you watched...Very Emotional episode tha made me shed few tears
i dont know whether to feel happy or sad that im not watching epsiodes Saina...missing Rajpreet but if i watch the epsiodes will cryyy which i dont want to...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810br200910--Saina--

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

i dont know whether to feel happy or sad that im not watching epsiodes Saina...missing Rajpreet but if i watch the epsiodes will cryyy which i dont want to...Cry
  I can understand...but i guess the painful break up is over...what more worse can they show?
Now it's time to uncover the truth ...

watch the episode and then immediately watch one of the old funny or romantic episodes...that way you won't think much of current episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsafarBobby1810Raj_preetbr200910snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

I can understand...but i guess the painful break up is over...what more worse can they show?
Now it's time to uncover the truth ...

watch the episode and then immediately watch one of the old funny or romantic episodes...that way you won't think much of current episode
yaa have to do something like that anways im going out of station this sat so frm next fri i can watch the eps...by then hope and i wish atleast hurtful words are not used...seperation is ok to watch if its not tooo sad...better truth comes out...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810Raj_preet

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Sorry to say this Sneha but the youtube version does not have the highlight of yesterday's epi - RB's scream as his world and his dreams come crashing down. It was the highlight of yesterday and was just brilliantly done. You have missed the best scene of the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsafarmadhubansenBobby1810nikhilageetRaj_preetsnehapatro

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index