Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF Rakshas index (updated)

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hey guys leme tell u my FF's concept first
the begining of my FF is after She signs contract with AR and 100000 in repay if she leaves herself. ASR tried alot to make her life hell by making her work difficult but could'nt defeat her on the terms of work as she turns out to be very hardworking. so he chooses a diff way and starts harrassing her in the office ,she runs away tht night and the next day she is back with her resignation letter but ASR mistakenly torn her dress and she slap him, she throws her out of the office but his anger is not justified to he plan to ruin her respect. on the other hand khushi is already sick and not feeling well and she knows its becoz she is tensed becoz of the past incidence so she agrees to attend a marriage ceremony to divert her mind from her tensions.He kidnap her while she is attending a marriage ceremony in the neighbours and he takes her to a jungle , he treats her brutually while kidnaping and khushi is very much afraid to realise the lust and evilness in his eyes and the reason for wht he has bought her here and she tried to escape from him in to the jungle.

new update
Part 5: ASR's Revenge http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2770434&TPN=7&#52923979
 do comment plz , i'll update only if i get enough commentsTongue. enjoy  
PS: though the topic is bold and the story line is extremly intense, em sure u guys will like it, and em not breaking any IF rule , so be at ease to comment. it will motivate me to write the next chapter. Smile

Edited by Black_Paradize - 09 February 2012 at 9:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011FAYKHAN29tinselprincessunara

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Well, the story line is definetly bold, like you said. I am looking forward to reading the next part, although I am a bit concerned if it is within the mature content limit.
Btw, I hate this side of Arnav..which I belive isnt really there in the real Arnav but only in the Arnav you have created, I hope this negetivity is converted into a positivity later on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_Paradize

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hi there!!

I was lured in by the title!! and i for one found the concept extremely intriguing!!!
so i'm in for the ride!! so lemme check it out!!:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_Paradize

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nav_bat

Well, the story line is definetly bold, like you said. I am looking forward to reading the next part, although I am a bit concerned if it is within the mature content limit.
Btw, I hate this side of Arnav..which I belive isnt really there in the real Arnav but only in the Arnav you have created, I hope this negetivity is converted into a positivity later on.
yes dear this FF is my limit, i cant write po*nographic material em not good at it. but the topic is quite bold and ASR's charachter is extreme ...extreme negative but gradually he'll be fine and will love khushi alot but in ASR's style.Wink i have updated a new chapter and added in the index also i hope u''ll like itSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top