India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HATE/ LOVE - ASR

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
The journey of intensity of hatred in ASR from first episode to the love in Arnav todays episode has been breath taking...

Is it too much to ask for a relationship of two lost childhoods and love deprived adults  to come together and seek solace with each other at least for a little while??

The anticipation in Kushi's eyes, the peace in Arnavs eyes speaks volumes and that is what I fear to lose for ever...

I fear for it to be broken such that it will never mend...a glass once broken can never be put together...the same with broken hearts and words spoken... we cna never mend or take it back...

My prayer is that heart is just hurt and not brokena nd words are justly spoken...only then we can see arnav and kushi back together...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tzeifanumber1mcguinessnuts

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I completely agree! In their world/calender, they've just begun to explore their feelings for one another. It's been less than 5 days! Why can't they have some more time especially since they both have such tragic pasts. After the Shyam reveal, their relationship will never come back to what it is at this moment. They could have done a montage of moments to show time has passed and their love grows with the scene finally ending at the beginning of February (basically catching up to our calender date). Then they could show the whole "Shyam is a psycho but will Arnav realize this?" promo. I wouldn't have felt so sad for them if they had more time together but I feel like less than a week of romantic moments is too much of a tease. Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top