Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I will stab him with a knife!-Raveena

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

'I will stab him with a knife!'

...That's what actor Raveena Tandon says she'd do if her husband ever cheated on her

Sujata Reddy

Actor Raveena Tandon values her family and other close relations she has made over the years, but the actor just cannot tolerate disloyal people. Apparently, Raveena expects complete loyalty from her close friends and family as she is like that herself. And if sources are to be believed, her husband, businessman Anil Thadani has a good reason not to upset Raveena. Talking about how she handles relationships, she said that each relationship is unique and needs to be nurtured. "I think they (relationships) need to be nurtured and it takes a lot of effort to maintain one. People these days don't have the patience to be in love and to maintain the relationship. They shouldn't let the ship sink," she said.
The actor, who went on a TV show recently to play agony aunt to the callers, said that she would never ever tolerate her husband flirting with other women. "One of the callers told Raveena that her boyfriend would meet her friends behind her back and flirt with them and asked for her opinion on the matter. Raveena was furious when she heard this and immediately said that she wouldn't tolerate such behavior," says a source who was present on the sets of Superstar Santa. "If my husband were to meet my friends behind my back, I would stab him with a knife. I would never ever tolerate it," she told the caller. The actor may be part of a fraternity where reports of infidelities pour in almost every day, but she refuses to turn a blind eye to such instances. "Raveena is a mother of two children, so a major part of her day goes in tending to them, because she's a hands-on mother," says the source adding that thankfully Raveena has full faith in Anil and proudly tells her friends the same.
r_sujata@ dnaindia.net

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha..Naina..bamboocopter

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruby20grounderbamboocopter

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
She had once a fight with his ex-wife in a party as she thought she was getting too close for comfort to Anil.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 08 February 2012 at 9:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhabamboocopter

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Don't forget to put it on Youtube. Evil Smile
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

Wasnt Thadani already married with 2 kids when she started seeing him.

Such shameless hypocrites.

Angry

donnu abt kids but he was married to Sippy's daughter 

and after their marriage she even had a fight with her in some party where i think Raveena splashed water on her face LOL

tvdekhabamboocopterMithiBani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
found the article LOL

No regrets for chucking wine, says Raveena

Subhash K. Jha, IANS [Thursday, January 05, 2006]

Everyone is talking about Raveena Tandon's run-in on New Year's eve with husband Anil Thadani's ex-wife Natasha Sippy, the daughter of producer Romu Sippy, at Ritesh Sidhwani's party.

Spunky as ever, Raveena doesn't deny there was a run-in which ended with her throwing a glass of wine in the other lady's face. According to several guests, Raveena and her husband were being provoked throughout the evening.

Raveena told IANS: "There's nothing between Anil and Natasha Sippy. Everything about Anil has to do with me and everything about me has to do with Anil. He and I are one.

"And I don't regret what happened. My husband Anil is the purest cleanest person after god and my father. I won't allow anyone to cast aspersions on him. Any insult to him is an insult to me. No one can sully my family and get away with it."

Apparently, Raveena's resentment against Natasha Sippy had been brewing for some time. Their rivalry goes back a long way -- to the time when the actress was seeing Anil. All sorts of unsavoury rumours were apparently spread against the film distributor to discourage her from marrying him, and they seemed to permeate from one quarter.

All hell broke loose on that evening at Sidhwani's party where apparently Natasha Sippy was "acting provocative" throughout the party. That's when the incident happened.

Says Raveena, "I repeat... Whatever happened with Anil in the past has to do with our present. I will stand by him, as he stands by me."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhagrounder..Naina..bamboocopter

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MoccoLatte IF-Rockerz
MoccoLatte
MoccoLatte

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Seriously what do these women look in divorced husbands? Confused 

Whats the guarantee that they will stay with their new wives!

Go to top