India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Priyanka

manjeets Newbie
manjeets
manjeets

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I think if Priyanka does not get punished, this show is full of wrong doings.  Why do they kill bad characters without punishment.  Maybe CVS team does not have any ideas now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_tweetPriyyankaartiprasadlove_karanabha

lil_tweet Goldie
lil_tweet
lil_tweet

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
COMPLETELY agree with you she needs to get caught now enough is enough Angry she is getting on my nerves and cvs needs to move on with the another track asap. 
artiprasad IF-Rockerz
artiprasad
artiprasad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
first she brought yasho masi with her,stil abha forgave her,and than she burned the whole factory and blamed it on karan...poor karan,he and whole family still thinks that it was karan's fault..always blamed abha and shaili that they want his son to be dead...manipulating kanika and prathibha,abha getting slapped for no reason,she telling kanika to get divorced...blame came on to abha and lata... kanika and priyanka after SB, kanika blackmailing raj,priyanka blaming lata and abha,,,,and than kidnapping abha, getting goons to kill her,now she is after karan..this is second time she has attempted to kill karan,.not forgetting,she also helped koyal into so many things,like getting paavni kidnapped..i think the truth shud be out very soon and she shud be sent to jail...nishant will be taken care of by abha and shaili..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghan33

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
actually I didn't get Priyanka's intention..why she take revenge aganist Abha ?? She married Veer only for help Maasi..she knew Maasi was wrong,then why she continuing this dirty play..i can't get it till now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taallil_tweet

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
guess she like those before her wants SBD'oh
artiprasad IF-Rockerz
artiprasad
artiprasad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

actually I didn't get Priyanka's intention..why she take revenge aganist Abha ?? She married Veer only for help Maasi..she knew Maasi was wrong,then why she continuing this dirty play..i can't get it till now..

first she tried to help yasho masi..and while the track was going on, we were shown that she is also a very greedy person.since evryone loved abha,she got jealous of her,and when abha was given jewelries,she hated her more coz veer is elder than karan,and she thinks that she shud be given more rights and gifts..she even got hers and abha's room exchanged,cos hers was downstairs and abha's was upstairs..so stupid thinking.she even wanted the keys for the house,it was with abha and abha gave it to shaili bhabi...she is just jealous,and keeps telling veer that he doesnt have any value in the house,while he is loved by everyone,abha really likes veer bhaiya.he had helped him and karan a lot to get together..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
how come nobody can figure out priyankas tricks. are that dumb please come on nowStern Smile
artiprasad IF-Rockerz
artiprasad
artiprasad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

how come nobody can figure out priyankas tricks. are that dumb please come on nowStern Smile

karan doesnt like her at all,even shaili bhabi and vimal doesnt like her,but they are not aware that she will go to this extend,but whats surprising is that,albeli knows everything,and still is silent..dont know why,i mean,if bittu is ok now,than first thing was to expose her...like the other day,when priyanka gave albeli the file to sign,that day,albeli had a very good chance to expose,but no...Angry

Go to top